OCC lip tars

sss215

No I looked all over but no price. :-/ Guess we'll find out tomorrow. I'm only guessing they can't be much more than maybe 25 or so, consider how much the full size kits are, you know?
20.00 for a set of 4. Each lip tar is .08 ounces. The total amount of liptar in each mini pack is .32. A full size lip tar is .33 These sets are great for lip tar newbies. I think one will be great in a daily makeup bag as well.
Where can you find the minis??
sephora.com The set I'm looking at right now has Black Dahlia, Momento, Anime and NSFW. I love the way NSFW and Anime look mixed.

shontay07108

Something amazing has happened. I have found a lip tar that doesn't make my lips look like saran wrap. My local Sephora started carrying the entire line of lip tars and I chose Black Metal Dahlia because the swatch was so nice and it's perfect on me. I tried the bright pink that was a Sephora exclusive awhile back and it was terrible, but this one is perfect. I'm going to try Anita next. I'm thinking I need to stick to the darker colors.

butterflyeyes

Something amazing has happened. I have found a lip tar that doesn't make my lips look like saran wrap. My local Sephora started carrying the entire line of lip tars and I chose Black Metal Dahlia because the swatch was so nice and it's perfect on me. I tried the bright pink that was a Sephora exclusive awhile back and it was terrible, but this one is perfect. I'm going to try Anita next. I'm thinking I need to stick to the darker colors.
:fluffy: I don't know why I get so happy when people love lip tars lol. But the Saran Wrap reference was priceless! Not sure what to say about that though.

shontay07108

:fluffy: I don't know why I get so happy when people love lip tars lol. But the Saran Wrap reference was priceless! Not sure what to say about that though.
It was just the weirdest thing. That hot pink did something really funky to my lips. I tried another one that I can't remember and the same thing happened. I had the lips of a 90 year old. Just nasty. Now, I'm going to go nuts and see how many I can pull off. Like I needed another makeup addiction.

butterflyeyes

It was just the weirdest thing. That hot pink did something really funky to my lips. I tried another one that I can't remember and the same thing happened. I had the lips of a 90 year old. Just nasty. Now, I'm going to go nuts and see how many I can pull off. Like I needed another makeup addiction.
Welcome to the lip tar addicts association! :welcome:

MissTT

BFE how do you prep lips for lip tars? I never reach for mine.
blush-anim-cl.gif

erine1881

Woohoo! By the way, which one was the sephora exclusive? :hmm:
BFE how do you prep lips for lip tars? I never reach for mine. :blush:
Use the clear lip tar to moisturize and blot off.

butterflyeyes

BFE how do you prep lips for lip tars? I never reach for mine. :blush:
You can use the clear lip tar like they suggest (I don't). I use my Jack Black lip balm and then blot off any excess after a few minutes.
Woohoo! By the way, which one was the sephora exclusive? :hmm:
Nylon....well that was the exclusive pink one. Power Plant was initially exclusive to Sephora too but you can get it on OCC's website now I think.

shontay07108

Woohoo! By the way, which one was the sephora exclusive? :hmm: Use the clear lip tar to moisturize and blot off.
You can use the clear lip tar like they suggest (I don't). I use my Jack Black lip balm and then blot off any excess after a few minutes. Nylon....well that was the exclusive pink one. Power Plant was initially exclusive to Sephora too but you can get it on OCC's website now I think.
Yup. Nylon is the one. For some reason the name slipped my mind.

butterflyeyes

When I say I'm a lip tar addict I mean it lol. I was impressing people at the OCC booth at TMS Orlando with my swatch ID'ing skills lol. That's how they knew I wasn't kidding when I said I really do own almost all of them.

shontay07108

When I say I'm a lip tar addict I mean it lol. I was impressing people at the OCC booth at TMS Orlando with my swatch ID'ing skills lol. That's how they knew I wasn't kidding when I said I really do own almost all of them.
:lol: That's how I am with a lot of Make Up For Ever products. I feel like it's my brand.

erine1881

You can use the clear lip tar like they suggest (I don't). I use my Jack Black lip balm and then blot off any excess after a few minutes. Nylon....well that was the exclusive pink one. Power Plant was initially exclusive to Sephora too but you can get it on OCC's website now I think.
Oh that's right! The name skipped my brain too. I was confusing it with January Rising and i was like that one was for charity :hmm: i have Nylon!

butterflyeyes

:lol: That's how I am with a lot of Make Up For Ever products. I feel like it's my brand.
I slept on MUFE for so long and now it's become one of my faves. The only thing I owned by them for the longest was a purple shadow (#90 maybe? Can't recall right off but it's pretty popular although I didn't know it at the time. I just loved the color). Most of what I got from TMS Orlando this year was MUFE and I feel a big phone order with my backstage card coming up soon lol

shontay07108

I slept on MUFE for so long and now it's become one of my faves. The only thing I owned by them for the longest was a purple shadow (#90 maybe? Can't recall right off but it's pretty popular although I didn't know it at the time. I just loved the color). Most of what I got from TMS Orlando this year was MUFE and I feel a big phone order with my backstage card coming up soon lol
Infamous #92. It's one of my all-time favorite shadows. Their matte shadows are excellent.

butterflyeyes

Infamous #92. It's one of my all-time favorite shadows. Their matte shadows are excellent.
That's the one! The only shadows I got down there were the ones for the exclusive pro artists palette. It's a pretty palette with a good mix of textures. No exceptionally bright colors or anything but great colors to work with so they aren't just trendy. The pigmentation is bananas. I'm such an eye shadow snob so I'm very picky about what I'll allow into my kit lol.

sss215

Did it make your lips look shriveled up even when moisturized?

Latest posts