OCC lip tars

Baby1black

I really wish they could repromote belladonna. Does anyone know when the 12 set minis are coming out. I do not mind getting them cause I am pretty much new to these, so would love to experiment before committing to a full size and how long does a full size tube last. Kinda curios to know?

butterflyeyes

I really wish they could repromote belladonna. Does anyone know when the 12 set minis are coming out. I do not mind getting them cause I am pretty much new to these, so would love to experiment before committing to a full size and how long does a full size tube last. Kinda curios to know?
You may be able to go through the full sized tube in a year if you used it every day unless you just go completely overboard with it...and I'm doubting you would stick to one color every day for a full year. It really only takes a tiny bit every application.

shontay07108

Anita is a gorgeous color but it's not a metallic so if you think the issue is solely the matte formulas then you won't be able to wear it either. The only other metallic from the Moderncraft collection is Role Play. I really think that the more neon or extra obnoxious colors tend to give people more trouble than others but I guess you'll only know by testing them out. I haven't done this but I know sephora is great with samples. I assume they are the same with samples of lip tars...will they give you multiple samples of various lip tars so you can see with ones give you granny lips and which ones don't? You honestly might not be able to test them all back to back like you want to (trust me...your lips may hate you for that lol) so if they let you take samples home that is perfect. But then again, I think Sephora might have one of the best return policies out there so if prefer buying so you won't have to worry about going back if you love it then that's good too.
I realized Anita isn't metallic, but I think there's a better chance of it working because it's not neon. The color is drawing me in and I'll go crazy if I don't at least try it. Like you said, Sephora has a great return policy so I don't feel like I'd be stuck with something that sucks on me.

butterflyeyes

I realized Anita isn't metallic, but I think there's a better chance of it working because it's not neon. The color is drawing me in and I'll go crazy if I don't at least try it. Like you said, Sephora has a great return policy so I don't feel like I'd be stuck with something that sucks on me.
I just figured I'd mention that since you said you should avoid the matte ones. I honestly think you'll love Anita. It's a gorgeous color. Probably a little more wearable than BMD only because it's a little less flashy BUT I think BMD is so gorgeous it's one of those colors you can wear anywhere and justify it just because you feel like it lol. Taking the trash out? Put on BMD!

shontay07108

I just figured I'd mention that since you said you should avoid the matte ones. I honestly think you'll love Anita. It's a gorgeous color. Probably a little more wearable than BMD only because it's a little less flashy BUT I think BMD is so gorgeous it's one of those colors you can wear anywhere and justify it just because you feel like it lol. Taking the trash out? Put on BMD!
:lol: i just removed BMD after wearing it in the house all day. I wear all kinds of lip colors whenever and wherever I feel like it. I don't care who's looking or what they think.

linainoz

Oct 22 - Christine just posted about them on her site (Temptalia). She also lists the colors in each set (4 and 12 minis).

sss215

These set combos make no sense :hmm:
The only thing I would have preferred to be different is for colors in the 4 pack to also be in the 12 pack. Plus I would have included tarred and feathered to lighten or darken some of the shades. But the again, lip tars are made for mixing no matter what you colors they choose.

Baby1black

You may be able to go through the full sized tube in a year if you used it every day unless you just go completely overboard with it...and I'm doubting you would stick to one color every day for a full year. It really only takes a tiny bit every application.
So do these go bad , like normal lippies or not?

butterflyeyes

So do these go bad , like normal lippies or not?
I've never had one go bad. They separate but you can fix that easily by tapping it or shaking them (or periodically rotating how you have them stored). They have a 12 month symbol on them but much like regular lipsticks this is really something you can judge based on a change in smell/taste/texture.

shontay07108

Bought Anita and Authentic today. Authentic reminds me of WTC, but it's OK. Both of them are great on me. No problems at all. I almost bought they new grey colored one, but I figured I shouldn't push my luck.

butterflyeyes

Bought Anita and Authentic today. Authentic reminds me of WTC, but it's OK. Both of them are great on me. No problems at all. I almost bought they new grey colored one, but I figured I shouldn't push my luck.
I love Authentic! More bronzy and less orangey on me than WTC but somewhat similar. You will slowly amass a large collection....I just know it lol :fluffy:

prettygirl

I bought so many liptars last year during the Sephora VIB sale (almost one year ago.. ugh), and I have yet to wear ONE. I'm going to wear one tonight!! Lol. I hope mine didn't go bad yet.. I can see they're separated.

butterflyeyes

I bought so many liptars last year during the Sephora VIB sale (almost one year ago.. ugh), and I have yet to wear ONE. I'm going to wear one tonight!! Lol. I hope mine didn't go bad yet.. I can see they're separated.
They haven't gone bad. All you have to do is mix them back up. Knead them or tap them rigorously for about a minute or so. In the future, just remember to rotate how you store them occasionally to try and help with the separation. This will help the pigment re-mix in to the oil.

Ana A

Just mix it again, I bought Sebastian in store a few days ago and it was already separating

Yazmin

I slept on MUFE for so long and now it's become one of my faves. The only thing I owned by them for the longest was a purple shadow (#90 maybe? Can't recall right off but it's pretty popular although I didn't know it at the time. I just loved the color). Most of what I got from TMS Orlando this year was MUFE and I feel a big phone order with my backstage card coming up soon lol
Infamous #92. It's one of my all-time favorite shadows. Their matte shadows are excellent.
My #92 is labeled as a blush. Did realize this until I moved my MUFE shadows into a Z palette. I may try it on my cheeks - with a very light hand.