OCC lip tars

Liz2012

I sent an email to OCC with my pro "credentials" hoping they give me a discount. Cos I want 6-8 more. Im not a big fan of them not being matte when they dry but still really nice unusual colors which is what i crave. I wanna wear belladonna so badly!
Hi Piarpreet, was wondering if it took long to hear from them? :) I applied today, really hope i'll qualify for getting the discount
smiles.gif

MichMichD

Hi. I am new to Specktra but love reading the forums. I just picked up Grandma lip tar at Sephora Eaton Centre. They are apparently getting all of them eventually from what one of the staff told me.

aradhana

i finally got my shipping notice for nylon! so i guess i'll be receiving it in the next few days (i hope). it's funny timing, because i have gotten three boxes (of makeup) delivered to my office in the past two weeks. this one will be the fourth, and then i'm waiting on an illamasqua order probably in a week and a half's time. it's a bit crazy, because i don't think i've ever purchased so many makeup items in such a short span of time....

CartoonChic

My order of Belladonna was delivered. It's a beautiful shade of purple. I haven't tried it on yet, but will tomorrow. I'll also pair it with Up The Amp to see what happens.

CartoonChic

My order of Belladonna was delivered. It's a beautiful shade of purple. I haven't tried it on yet, but will tomorrow. I'll also pair it with Up The Amp to see what happens.
I tried on Belladonna and I'm in love with it! I love how this shade of purple looks on me. I'm also happy that my application has improved. I think I'm getting the hang of how much to put on my brush and I used TheLadyDanger's technique to get better results. I layered Up The Amp on top and I like that effect too. I'm surprised that Up The Amp is warmer than Belladonna, so it could be a way to tone down the coolness of Belladonna. My lips also have a semi-glossy finish to them just like with my Queen and Impassioned experiment.

I've fallen hard for Lip Tars. I'm still getting the set from Beauty.com, but I keep checking Sephora's website to see if they're going to be posted today. It looks like they're working on it because OCC has its own section now, but only Nylon is available.

shontay07108

I don't think Christine's teeth look yellow with Sybil, but hey, different perspective. I like all of these new colors. I'm not in a big rush to buy them, though. I have Nylon and I like it, but lip tars just aren't my favorite lip products. I am looking forward to Sephora getting these, though. It would be great if my local Sephora stocked them b/c we have some brands in there that make me wonder why they're being sold there. Hello, Charlotte Ronson.

sss215

I like all of these new colors. I'm not in a big rush to buy them, though. I have Nylon and I like it, but lip tars just aren't my favorite lip products. I am looking forward to Sephora getting these, though. It would be great if my local Sephora stocked them b/c we have some brands in there that make me wonder why they're being sold there. Hello, Charlotte Ronson.
i just found out my Sephora doesn't have the new colors, thats's a little annoying... I have to order Black Dahlia online.
yes I agree, Charlotte Ronson, lol.

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by lilinah one week and five days ago:
I went to the OCC website yesterday and ordered Belladonna (i love the color in the tube - i hope it's as good IRL - anyone have a swatch?) and Butch, a medium-light heliotrope / periwinkle blue from the Fall/Winter 2011 collection. Here are swatches: http://www.temptalia.com/occ-butch-lip-tar-review-photos-swatches

Grrr. Arf-ing US Post Awful. Supposedly my package was delivered on Sept 8. I sure never saw it. I just kept waiting for it. Finally i went in to complain. They said they needed more information, a USPS Post Office confirmation number. So i went back a couple days later with the #. Now they say i need to phone another office and turn in some paperwork.

They "kindly" said i should re-order and USPS will pay postage... That means i would be paying $50 for 2 lip tars - plus the original $5 postage. Seems outrageous to me.

I am sooooo NOT amused.

shontay07108

Yeah, they went up several hours ago. I've been waiting, though because I'm interested in Starling and that one isn't available yet. I've decided to just jump in and order some sooner rather than later. It's funny because I'll probably order 2 or 3 at once and I'll have 2 or 3 little brushes to go with them. Don't ask me why that tickles me, it just does.