OPI Collaborations with Katy Perry and Serena Williams

Daph_

This week I read about OPI's latest collaborations with Katy Perry and Serena Williams.. Katy Perry is releasing a collection that contains a crackle polish and Serena Williams will be releasing a collection that contains at least a bright green.

What are your thoughts? What colors will there be in those collections? These ladies don't wear "boring pinks and reds" so I hope that they will release tons of awesome colors.. Green and crackle polishes are a great way to start!!

More info (not my blog):
lacquerized. - a blog about nail polish: OPI - Grand Slam Collection by Serena Williams
lacquerized. - a blog about nail polish: Another OPI collaboration: OPI teams up with Katy Perry!

coachkitten

So cool! I am really excited for the black shatter polish that gives a lepoardy feel. Sounds awesome.
smiles.gif

Caderas

yeah, that KP polish sounds amazing! I've always wanted a good crackle polish in my collection..

nychick1384

I'm thinking I may need all of the Katty Perry polishes! Man between makeup and nail polish I need a second job just to keep up with everything!!!

katred

Specktra Bestie
Wow! I think I want all those colours- Katie and Serena! Plus, of course, I want the Black Shatter.

Flaminbird

Purity has swatches of these polishes :D

http://purity.webblogg.se/2010/december/swatches-opi-katy-perry.html

Zantedge

I only want Not Like The Movies. I want the crackle too, but I'll probably wait for China Glaze's.

Nzsallyb

what is everyone thinking about the katy perry nail polishes? love or hate? i cant wait for them to hit NZ!

NatalieMT

I bought Black Shatter and Teenage Dream - they should arrive in the post tomorrow. Can't wait to try them out!