OPI Collaborations with Katy Perry and Serena Williams

BeckyBenett

ive bn wanting teenage dream bt its sold out everywhere.. i do hope they will make more of it.. i want to try it with black shatter after seeing all of your wonderful posts/images!

dxgirly

ive bn wanting teenage dream bt its sold out everywhere.. i do hope they will make more of it.. i want to try it with black shatter after seeing all of your wonderful posts/images!

Awww that sucks!! They still have them on a few sites over here, including Amazon. I just haven't decided whether to bite or not yet.

iva01

Hi, i'm looking for opi muppets rainbow connection but the problem is I'm from Croatia so i looking for some store online where i can get it... i tried hq but it's sold out..so if anyone has some suggestions pleaseeeeeeee tell me

Pinkdollface

Hi, i'm looking for opi muppets rainbow connection but the problem is I'm from Croatia so i looking for some store online where i can get it... i tried hq but it's sold out..so if anyone has some suggestions pleaseeeeeeee tell me

beauty4nails-body.co.uk cheaper than hq and stuff doesn't sell out as fast:) I order once from them and got my stuff in a week i think.