OPI Collaborations with Katy Perry and Serena Williams

Pinkdollface

I got the Serena Williams set and had it on my nails the whole weekend. The Black Shatter stayed on really well and Simply Smashing looks really cool underneath it. Simply Smashing is a yellow-green with shimmer. I also got Not Like The Movies and Teenage Dream. Yesterday i had Teenage Dream on and it is so pretty and girly! It is a light pink with silver shimmer and bigger opalesent glitter. I took it off today, because i wanted to try Not Like The Movies and that one is a really unique grey with a purple and green sheen. I'm in love with all of these! No boring reds or pinks here, just awesome colours!

NatalieMT

Black Shatter over Teenage Dream! I absolutely love it - looks so so amazing. I might get a backup bottle of Black Shatter because I am truly in love right now.
heart.gif

dixie

So far, all I've purchased is Teenage Dream from the Katy Perry Collection. I found it in the salon at JC Penneys!

JennsJewelz

Urrrgh... just found out I don't have it yet because it's sold out province-wide, and so my order has been on back-order for 2 weeks!! I'm waiting impatiently....

StandingRoom

I picked up "Not Like the Movies" & "Black Shatter" at my local Ulta on the 23rd of January (after stalking the Ulta & bothering the poor nail department all month) and I loooove them both. I was so worried that "Shatter" would be difficult to remove, but it really wasn't at all.

I love the Katy Perry collection! I bought the mini set. I missed out on the shatter polish though as Barry M (UK brand) brought out a very similar polish.Have you heard about the new OPI shatter polishes though?
They're releaseing a Pirates of the Caribbean collection with a Silver shatter and a new Serena Williams duo with a white shatter. The silver looks amazing, but I don't think the white will sell very well, as China Glaze just brought out a whole range of different coloured shatters, including black and white.
I have some pictures of the two new OPI collections on my blog http://allpolishednails.blogspot.com/

JennsJewelz

^^ Looks to me like the China Glaze Poolside Collection! :)

I got my Teenage Dreams, which looks gorgeous, but the Black Shatter is still on backorder - apparently OPI didn't predict it's success, and they've have to start manufacturing again JUST to meet the demand of the product already sold! Sort of the like the UD Naked Palette. Thankfully, I've been told that I will get mine the second it ships in. Here's hoping!!

sunshine rose

So happy that Teenage Dream layers well on it's own! Unfortunately, Last Friday Night does need to be layered over a blue to make it pop properly:( still <3 though!
Black shatter is of course amazing. JennsJewlz, hope you don't have to wait to long to get your black shatter!

Nzsallyb

got my polishes today! i got every one apart from the red one, black shatter is awesome! will have to have a play around with it tho. i love all the polishes i got, so cool. great little collection!

WhatWouldJoanDo

Maybe this was a better post for here.

Quote: Originally Posted by WhatWouldJoanDo

very fun! I saw they are sold out in the Katy Perry/OPI version around here. Just for your amusement: my mother-in-law saw them and commented on how the crackle furniture finish use to be all the rage and how it works by having different dry times. lol. re-purposing old technologies - ingenious!