Paris Hilton 1997 to 2006

Jade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
:roll:

herpes? Is making up STD's for people you've never met really necessary? lol...

Ummm, that's not made up. I wouldn't make something like that up. It's fact.
smiles.gif

Fallon

I think Paris is just ordinary looking - she is not stunning or beautiful. She has great style and makeup and that is pretty much it. She has an extremely ugly beak on her IMO. I think she's only seen as hot because she has some sort of power, and wealth and she flaunts sex.

Fallon

Quote:
:roll:

herpes? Is making up STD's for people you've never met really necessary? lol...

Apparently that is a fact according to alot of different sources... would it really suprise anyone?

pumpkincat210

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade
Ummm, that's not made up. I wouldn't make something like that up. It's fact.
smiles.gif

yeah, in her storage unit they found a prescription for valtrex. It's also pretty widely reported that she does have herpes.
I think the whole business is rather funny if she has it or not. She doesn't have alot of self respect and that makes it funny.

I love Brian Kinney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallon
Apparently that is a fact according to alot of different sources... would it really suprise anyone?

Yes, it seems to be a fact. It doesn't surprise me at all. When you are promiscuous like that, you will eventually catch something. She has no self respect at all. I don't feel sorry for her at all about that paris exposed website. she dug her own grave. I love her though because she is stupid and it keeps me entertained! I wouldn't wish anything bad on her or anything, but she is a hopeless cause.

Jade

Quote:
b6_1_b.JPG

I'm sure there are celebrities or other that you don't like, does that mean you're jealous? Nope. I don't think I know one person who is jealous of Paris Hilton. Maybe if she had something going for her, yes. But no, she is nothing to be jealous of. Just don't like her.
lol.gif

Moppit

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
yeah, in her storage unit they found a prescription for valtrex. It's also pretty widely reported that she does have herpes.
I think the whole business is rather funny if she has it or not. She doesn't have alot of self respect and that makes it funny.

A lot of people take Valtrex, myself included, and its not because I lead a promiscuous life like Paris. I get cold sores occasionally from the sun and this prevents them from flaring up.

Herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1) is usually associated with infections of the lips, mouth, and face. It is the most common herpes simplex virus and is usually acquired in childhood. HSV-1 often causes lesions inside the mouth such as cold sores (fever blisters) and is transmitted by contact with infected saliva. By adulthood, up to 90% of individuals will have antibodies to HSV-1.

Herpes simplex virus 2 (HSV-2) is sexually transmitted. Symptoms include genital ulcers or sores. In addition to oral and genital lesions, the virus can also lead to complications such as meningoencephalitis (infection of the lining of the brain and the brain itself) or cause infection of the eye -- in particular the conjunctiva, and cornea. However, some people have HSV-2 but do not display symptoms. Up to 30% of U.S. adults have antibodies against HSV-2. Cross-infection of type 1 and 2 viruses may occur from oral-genital contact.

So you see that Valtrex can be taken by people that do not have
HSV-2 which is sexually transmitted.

I am not sticking up for Paris at all but I don't want people thinking that all forms of herpes are sexually transmitted and if someone knew I was taking Valtrex I would hope they don't automatically assume I have HSV-2.

Raerae

Quote:
I'm sure there are celebrities or other that you don't like

I really dont pay enough attention to any of them to get emotionally involved with people I dont know.

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moppit
I am not sticking up for Paris at all but I don't want people thinking that all forms of herpes are sexually transmitted and if someone knew I was taking Valtrex I would hope they don't automatically assume I have HSV-2.

QFT

There is this game I wanna create, it's called, "JUMP! To conclusions!"

Jade

Well with Paris it's just more believable that the Valtrex she is taking is for herpes.

Moppit

Quote:
QFT

There is this game I wanna create, it's called, "JUMP! To conclusions!"

Lots of people are playing that game today.

Moppit

Quote:
Well with Paris it's just more believable that the Valtrex she is taking is for herpes.

Yes it is more believeable that Paris has HSV-2.

Raerae

Quote:
Yes it is more believeable that Paris has HSV-2.

Chicken little believed the sky was falling too!

pumpkincat210

Quote:
I think some people missed the point I was trying to make.

Yes, you are right, Valtrex is prescribed for other things too.

Raerae

Quote:
Well when you're promiscuous it's bound to happen. She's just...ew.

Thats not true eigther. While your chances of catching something are higher, it's not a guarentee. Especially if you use protection.

Her dating life doesn't really seem all that crazy eigther. Yeh she's jumped around boyfriends, but she hasn't exactly dated that many different people over the last few years. And just because she's seen hanging out with someone doesn't mean she slept with them. Even making out in a club doesn't mean your going to go home with someone. It's all just gossip.

Jade

Quote:
Thats not true eigther. While your chances of catching something are higher, it's not a guarentee. Especially if you use protection.

Her dating life doesn't really seem all that crazy eigther. Yeh she's jumped around boyfriends, but she hasn't exactly dated that many different people over the last few years. And just because she's seen hanging out with someone doesn't mean she slept with them. Even making out in a club doesn't mean your going to go home with someone. It's all just gossip.

The videos aren't gossip. And the video of her saying "I get fu__ked up the butt for coke":confused: Maybe she isn't as bad now, but she was. The videos tell the whole story.