Paris Hilton 1997 to 2006

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade
The videos aren't gossip. And the video of her saying "I get fu__ked up the butt for coke":confused: Maybe she isn't as bad now, but she was. The videos tell the whole story.

Hey, ass, cash, or grass, gotta pay somehow
winks.gif

Edit: Besides, I think it's safe to say most girls at one point or another have givin it up for a few drinks and a cute smile. Not much different if you really wanna take it out of context.

Most of the clips we've seen, probably were not supposed to be seen by anyone anyways. I'm sure we all have video's taken on camera phone's or pics that are funny between friends. But you'd get the totally wrong impression if you didn't know the whole story. Thats what friends are for, to capture your stupidest moments on film so you can laugh about them later =p Or so when your not friends anymore, you can share them with everyone to get even lol...

Jade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
Hey, ass, cash, or grass, gotta pay somehow
winks.gif

Well I guess that makes her a prostitute then
lol.gif
She is rich, she can pay cash, she's just a skank aand would rather do it the trashy way. Way to go Paris. You're a role model to all girls!
lmao.gif

..kels*

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahbeth564
I'm not a fan of the beak.

Quote:
I'd rather be myself than that hooked nose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallon
She has an extremely ugly beak on her IMO.

these 3 comments truly disgust me. my nose is much more obvious than paris hilton's supposed "beak" & i know for a fact that not one person (including the 3 of you) would find it necessary to point it out if they saw one of my FOTD's. (although i'm sure they'd notice it.) her nose looks perfectly fine to me, as does her eye. she didn't choose to look the way she does & i personally respect her for having the confidence that she has.

Raerae

Quote:
Well I guess that makes her a prostitute then
lol.gif
She is rich, she can pay cash, she's just a skank aand would rather do it the trashy way. Way to go Paris. You're a role model to all girls!
lmao.gif

So does that make a woman who has a one night stand with a guy after a dinner date a prostitute too? I mean she could totally pay for the dinner herself :roll:

Jade

Quote:
So does that make a woman who has a one night stand with a guy after a dinner date a prostitute too? I mean she could totally pay for the dinner herself :roll:

We aren't talking about a dinner date here. We are talking about getting fucked up the butt for cocaine...HUGE difference. Umm, she shouldn't be doing cocaine to begin with, but she's too stupid , which she openly admitted herself, to know any better. In her own little mind, she is cool I guess. And no she is NOT confident. A confident woman doesn't go around screwing men for drugs. I think she's a very unconfident, insecure woman. I feel bad that she had a miscarriage though at 18. Maybe it was the drugs that cause it or her drinking, maybe just natural causes, but that is sad.
I'm sure one day she'll look back at her life and regret some of the things she's done. If she ever has a daughter I'm sure she wouldn't want her making the same mistakes she has.

little teaser

Quote:
We aren't talking about a dinner date here. We are talking about getting fucked up the butt for cocaine...HUGE difference. Umm, she shouldn't be doing cocaine to begin with, but she's too stupid , which she openly admitted herself, to know any better. In her own little mind, she is cool I guess. And no she is NOT confident. A confident woman doesn't go around screwing men for drugs. I think she's a very unconfident, insecure woman. I feel bad that she had a miscarriage though at 18. Maybe it was the drugs that cause it or her drinking, maybe just natural causes, but that is sad.
I'm sure one day she'll look back at her life and regret some of the things she's done. If she ever has a daughter I'm sure she wouldn't want her making the same mistakes she has.

i think we have all looked back at some of the things we have done and been like WTF we arent born with wisdom its something that we learn through lifes lessons and mistakes
i dont get how people say celebs should be roll models they are what they are "entertainers"

Jade

Quote:
Originally Posted by little teaser
i think we have all looked back at some of the things we have done and been like WTF we arent born with wisdom its something that we learn through lifes lessons and mistakes
i dont get how people say celebs should be roll models they are what they are "entertainers"

I totally agree with you. But sadly she does have young girls that see her as a role model and they emulate everything she does. She knows this too because I'm sure she has met with alot of her fans and she can see that the majority of them are fairly young. I've done things that i regret but certainly not to the extent of the things that Paris has done.

Raerae

Quote:
We aren't talking about a dinner date here. We are talking about getting fucked up the butt for cocaine...HUGE difference.

How is it any different? You dont know the whole story. What if she was dating the person she hooked up with? Maybe she was already hooking up with the guy, and he offered her a line while saying, "only if you let me..." In that context is it really that big of a deal? Chances are the person filming that scene was holding the camera anyways, so it was probably said between the two of them. Your taking it way out of context if you think she went to a dealer and was like, i can't pay for this, but i guess you can have my body!

Think of it this way... How would you like people making up stories about the picture you choose to use for your avatar. Blonde, skanky top, alcohol, guy in the background. I wonder what SHE did that night! It's not nice is it? Trashing celebs is basically the same thing.

Side Note - I think the top your wearing is totally cute, was just making a analogy.

Raerae

Quote:
I've done things that i regret but certainly not to the extent of the things that Paris has done.

Heh with the advent of You-Tube, MySpace, and camera video phones, your going to see future generations regreting a lot more than prior ones
winks.gif

Jade

Quote:
How is it any different? You dont know the whole story. What if she was dating the person she hooked up with? Maybe she was already hooking up with the guy, and he offered her a line while saying, "only if you let me..." In that context is it really that big of a deal? Chances are the person filming that scene was holding the camera anyways, so it was probably said between the two of them. Your taking it way out of context if you think she went to a dealer and was like, i can't pay for this, but i guess you can have my body!

Think of it this way... How would you like people making up stories about the picture you choose to use for your avatar. Blonde, skanky top, alcohol, guy in the background. I wonder what SHE did that night! It's not nice is it? Trashing celebs is basically the same thing.

Side Note - I think the top your wearing is totally cute, was just making a analogy.

LOL, I get what you're saying. I don't loathe the girl, she used to be so cute. Sometimes it's just easier to believe the worst in a celeb like Paris. Maybe she is a nice person, I've never met her..who knows. And you're right, someone could look at my avatar and jump to conclusions. Got carried away. I read those dumb celebrity gossip sites
ssad.gif
Anyways, thanx for the compliment on my top
smiles.gif

Holly

Quote:
Originally Posted by spencoh
HAHAHA it looks like she has a glass eye

ahahah it totally does look like she has one
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

dissedx

I don't get why anyone is defending Paris here. What has she done with her life? As someone who is young and impressionable I have to say that she is a horrible role model, and it's mighty suspicious that so many of her "personal" videos and pictures, etc. end up in the media. I don't find her unattractive in the least, physically, but from the videos she is very self centered and rude. Hasn't anyone seen the video of her calling black people "desperate, broke, ugly, poor" and calling one girl at a party a "compton, public school bitch". She also said rude things about Jewish people. She may be physically attractive but her personality makes her so much uglier in my eyes.

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissedx
I don't get why anyone is defending Paris here. What has she done with her life?

Feel free to search Wikipedia on Paris Hilton if you'd like a rather indepth explanation of everything she has dabbled in. Her resume is quite extensive =p

Quote:
As someone who is young and impressionable I have to say that she is a horrible role model, and it's mighty suspicious that so many of her "personal" videos and pictures, etc. end up in the media.

She's a celebrity, not a role model. Just cuz your in the public's eye doesn't mean your obligated to set a steriotypical, "good example." Dont do drugs! Dont use protection, wait till marriage! "insert conservative rhetoric here"

Quote:
I don't find her unattractive in the least, physically, but from the videos she is very self centered and rude.

So are a lot of people in this world. If all that was posted in the tabloids were the comments people posted above, they would come off as self centered and rude too.

Quote:
Anyone seen the video of her calling black people "desperate, broke, ugly, poor" and calling one girl at a party a "compton, public school bitch".

Can't say i have. Link plz? And what context was this in? Seems like an rather random comment to just say out of the blue. What were the other people in the room saying before she said that?

Quote:
She also said rude things about Jewish people.

Link again pls.

Quote:
She may be physically attractive but her personality makes her so much uglier in my eyes.

None of us know anything about her real personality, other than the media propaganda image. So we can't really judge her. If I followed around you with a camera 24-7 and only repoted on the things that I wanted to report on, in this case, DRAMA, since drama sells magazines. I could paint you in any light I wanted too as well.

EmbalmerBabe

Wow she looks so much better with her natural brown color.
She should ditch the blonde and go natural.
And I would not believe everything you read.
I am sure she gets a bad rap. I have never seen
the video of her degrading people.I would have to see it to
believe it. All though I believe that she could be doing
a lot more as a person in her position. She could be
doing a lot to help people or to make this world a better place
with her extreme celebrity/famous status and huge fortune.
That is what disappoints me is that she does not try to make
a positive difference or impact.

queenofdisaster

ok like 1 out of every 4 ppl have herpes, its so immature to even make fun of ppl, especially celebrities... get over it. who cares what she wants to do with her life. you all are talking so much smack, its annoying. who cares, what's it to you?

queenofdisaster

and that whole f-ed up the butt thing, me and my friends joke like that all the time, as do my husband and i. some people just have different senses of humor.

Pascal

Quote:
No, it's all the drugs, partying, drinking, plastic surgery, blue contacts, which are totally ruining her eye, fake platinum hair and her fake orange tan.

I love you !!!

cutey.gif