Philadelphia, PA CCO (Franklin Mills)

LineausBH58

Anyone know if the CCO in FranklinMills PA has good stuff???it's over an hour away so i'm asking.... :confused: i'm just going to wing it
lol.gif

karen

Best thing to do is call and ask what day they get their shipments in.
Show up the day after that. usually, if they have MSFs, Quads, GOOD pigments, etc they'll be gone within a few days of that.
That's generally what happens at my local CCO, anyway(Williamsburg, VA).

LineausBH58

Franklin Mills Outlet Center

anyone been up there lately... what do they have??? anything worth the gas and one hour car ride???:confused:

thanks
wavey.gif

duch3ss25

Hello, I went to this outlet today (April 10, 2007) and they have the following:

EYESHADOWS (some are priced 9.50, others are 10)
turquatic
grain
pink source
purple shower
flashtrack
crystal avalanche
texture
aquadisiac
summer neutral
bateau
ingenue blue
blu noir
femme noir
waternymph
black tied
aquavert
mancatcher
wishful
zeal
concrete
love bud

SHADESTICKS (11.25):
corn
penny
shimmermint
mangomix
blurburry

PAINTS (10.25):
deep shadow
chiaroscuro
magrittes

BLUSH (12.25):
foolish me
flirt and tease
breezy
sweet as cocoa
peachtwist
springsheen
star! and several others.

BEAUTY POWDERS (14):
sunsparked pearl
shell pearl

FLUIDLINES (10.25):
lithograph
new weed
delphic
iris eyes
brassy
blitz n glitz
blue peep
nightfish
royal wink and several others I can't remember now.

PIGMENTS (13):
rose
night light
softwash grey
accent red
lovely lily
goldenaire
I didn't really spend a lot of time with these since I already have all of those in stock. I can tell you though that there were about 10 to 15 pigments, with at least 5 of each color on the shelves.

QUADS:
boy beauty
well plumed
take wing

NO MSF's except Dark Natural MSF. There were only a few brushes (239, 216, 242, 162, 192). Sorry, I can not remember the prices for these.

The store has a very limited amount of skincare items, SFF, Studio Tech and Select SPF foundations (mostly darker shades). They have a lot of pressed blot powders (medium dark), loose blot powders and select sheer powders though (darker shades). Oh yes, they also have all of the Holiday 2006 sets (all 4 lipstick sets, both lipglass sets, cool pigment set and 2 of the brush sets). They have two other brush sets from past collection, one from Printmaker, I think.

Lipsticks and lipglasses... lots of them. I just remember 3 of the viva glams, pink maribu, sundressing, poetic license, budding, ciao manhattan, and glamoursun at the moment, sorry!

I didn't have enough time to look at the Bobbi Brown collection. I just remember seeing the shimmerbricks (gold, brownie and peony).

Okay, that's about all I can remember. HTH some of you planning to go to this mall.

Lovinya02

I went today and from what I remember they had...

Eyeshadows:
turquatic
grain
botanical
pink source
purple shower
flashtrack
crystal avalanche
texture
aquadisiac
summer neutral
bateau
ingenue blue
blu noir
femme noir
black tied
aquavert
mancatcher
wishful
zeal
concrete
love bud
sundays best
overgrown/bitter? one of those
In living pink
Lil Minx
Beautiful Iris
Stars and Rockets
Swish possibly
about 30 shades all together cant remember then all b/c I remeber thinking I had all of them.

SHADESTICKS:
corn
penny
Fresh Cement
Shimmersand
a couple others

PAINTS:
deep shadow
chiaroscuro
magrittes

BEAUTY POWDERS/BLUSH:
Lune Blushcreme
sunsparked pearl
shell pearl
Star
Delicacy
Well Dressed
probably about 15 others

FLUIDLINES:
Didnt really look but they had about 10-15 colors

PIGMENTS:
rose
night light
golders green
Shimmertime
Sunpepper
softwash grey
accent red
lovely lily
Violet i think
Blue Storm
Pink Opal
About 15 all together

QUADS/Palettes:
boy beauty
well plumed
take wing
one other quad that i dont remember
Formal Black Cool eyes
Formal black intense eyes
2 different formal black lip palettes

Dark/Deep Dark? Natural MSF.
239, 216, 242, 162, 192 brushes
3 glitz glosses

Holiday 2006 sets: Lipgelee set, Shadestick set, both lipglass sets, cool pigment set. They had the green patternamaker brush sets as well.. don't remember if thats the basic or pro one.
Tailormade brush set... whatever had the 129 and 226 in it.. i'm guessing the basic set.

Lipsticks:
Stroke of Lust, Goddess, Pretty Please, Fashionably Fuschia, Floribundi, Bare Trance, Smile, Plumful, Sashimi Mimi, Lovedust, a couple viva glams, Fresh Buzz, Myth, Pink Maribu, Pink Packed ?, Ruby Woo I think,

Lipgelee, PLW's and lipglasses:
Elaborate, Crystal Rose, poetic license, ciao manhattan, pinkocrasy, prize shine,technobeat? 6 chromeglasses all together, Elle, Vibrational, Orangedscence (spelling?), Adventurous, Valentines, Goldensoft, Cellopink, Cool & Aloof, Unwilting, Be-In, All Woman, C-Thru, Flashmode, Love Nectar, Pinkarat

TONS MORE all together probably 5-10 lipgelees, 20 lipglass, 5 plw's, 15 lipsticks.

Gold and Peony Shimmerbricks.

Backseat_betty

PA/NJ Franklin mills CCO shipment!

So, I decided to kill some time in the mall, THE CCO got 2 shipments TODAY!! They still have the usual e/s, etc...
Of note: -Sweetie cakes quad, Take wing(s) quads, 4 Boy beauty quad,
-Idol eyes e/s in Lure packaging, Passionate e/s,
-Lure blushcreme, some other blushcremes i can't remember,
-4 diff. Plushglass, the usual lipstick/lipglass/ lustreglass,Patternmaker lip palettes
-The usual dark MSF's
-2 Beauty Powder's
-Nail polishes
-A bunch of pigments
-A couple shadesticks(gracious me, penny, lucky jade, etc..)
-Lightful lotion!!
I spent like $120...
I was suprised because they had told me they wouldn't get a shipment until the end of May, oh well...

Backseat_betty

Re: PA/NJ Franklin mills CCO shipment!

Cosmetics Company outlet (They have discontinued, limited edition, and some regular MAC stuff for cheaper than retail)

ptamelissa

I was there last week, and I dont think there was anything more besides what everyone has said. They have one more display case of MAC than they did before, but it seems like they just have alot more of the same stuff they usually have.

BJ1077

Iust wondering if anyone has been here recently. I was thinking about going tuesday of next week and was just curious if it was worth driving the 45 mins from my house. TIA.

ladynpink

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJ1077
Iust wondering if anyone has been here recently. I was thinking about going tuesday of next week and was just curious if it was worth driving the 45 mins from my house. TIA.

thanks!!

Lovinya02

I went a couple hours ago and they were just unpacking a shipment.. heres what I remember:

Every perm fluidliner, New Weed, Ostentatious, Nightfish, Haunting
Like every color shadestick
All the liquid lasts practically and boot black liquid liner

About 50-60 e/s's... from what I remember.. Freshwater, all the Danse shades (Jete, Rondelle?, French Grey), Nehru, Zonk Bleu, Digit, Steamy, Blue Edge, Slip Pink, Zeal, Surreal, Mulch, Bark, Beautiful Iris, In Living Pink, Coppering, Antiqued, Wait till Dark, Shroom, Sea Myth, Black Tied, Aquavert, Barbie Magic Dust, Barbie Mothbrown, The purple/pink duo shadow from Amuse (Forgot the name) Ask if you are looking for a certain color for the most part they were all perm shades though.

Night Light, Accent Red, MAUVEMENT!!, Aire de blu, Pastorale, Entremauve, Lily White, Pinked Mauve, Old Gold, Cornflower, Dark Soul, Golders Green?, Azreal Blue, Softwashed Grey, about 20-25 colors total.

All the new plushglasses, a ton of l/g, Lipgelee (about 40 total): Pinkarat, Luminary, Truth&Light, All Woman, Gemshine, Moonstone, Nice Buzz, Fulfilled

About 30 Lipsticks: Gel, Sundressing, Coral Co-ordinate, Pink Packed, Lustering, Lovemate, Plum-Like, X-pose, 2 couture colors, Morange, Pink N(something I forget the rest), Fashionably Fuschia, Pink Cabana, Floribundi, Curtsy, Charm Factor, Sweetie, Blankety, Empathic, Stroke of Lust, Lure, Danse, Chatterbox, Lovelorn, Impassioned, Del Rio, Skew, Syrup, Moderne, Modum, La Mode

Lightscapade, Porcelain Pink, Shimpagne MSF's
Star, Shell Pearl, Sunsparked Pearl
About 20 blushes
TONS AND TONS of foundation stuff/powders
2 brush sets (one holiday/one patternmaker)
Silverette and 1.6 Traincase
All 4 Holiday Dress Lip sets (tan, red, pink, peach?)
Sets of 3 clear lipglass
A set that had 2 liquidlasts: Blue Herizon, Point Black, and Auto Orange I believe

188, 205, 239, 136??, 129
Take Wing, Boy Beauty, Free to Be, Sweetie Cakes quads
Viva Glam lip palette
Patternmaker lip palettes
About 10 nailpolishes: Resortware, Sacred White, Delicate Balance, Seadip, Artistian?, Luxuration, Lady Minx, Petunia

BB Brownie, Gold, Peony Shimmerbricks
BB Surf & Sand Palette
Some other BB palettes (Violet palette maybe??)

Lovinya02

Sorry Ladies.. can't do any CP's. As it is I couldnt even purchase all that I wanted for myself.
ssad.gif

I used to do CP's for people on Livejournal mac communities when I first got into mac a yr ago but someone called and told on me and I got banned for 3 months. Now they watch everything I buy like a hawk.

Backseat_betty

Ooh!
eyelove.gif
I will be going first thing tomorrow!! MSF'S!!! This is alot better than last time I went, I had about given up on them... Cool!

OohJeannie

Wooohoooo!! I went today for the first time and spent waaaaay too much lol. I put a posting in the 'Hauls' section.
clap.gif

ash10spro

if this one is too far for some of you, the Reading, PA one has ALOT of stuff in stock. lots of foundations in all colors, lots of eyeshadows, blushes, skin care, paints, fluidlines, lipsticks, and glosses. only a few shade sticks and liners though. They also have concealer pallettes and the sliding brow pallettes too. most of the time theres a lot to choose from, however i havent seen many MSFs, beauty powders, or ccbs. HTH! =)

Macnarsandlove

i couldnt believe all the stuff that they had here is what I can remember. please pm me if u have a question on a specific color. `

-novel twist everything
-all barbie shadows
-all c shock
-glissade and lightscape
-msfn
-moonbathe bronzer and l/g
-all lll
-shadesticks
-a whole cco display of shadows about 70+ differents e/s total!!
-every blushcreme
-brush sets including some tailormade
- 15 fluidlines
-lashes
-old skincare
-all the l/s sets from last yr
- a whole bunch o foundation

i really cant remember everything but if you can there its worth it!!!!!!!!!!!