Philadelphia, PA CCO (Franklin Mills)

enraptured

Has anyone been here recently? My dad is going out there for me next weekend and wants me to make him a little list.
smiles.gif

TIA!

jubethone

I just went there yesterday. They just got a HUGE shipment in on Thursday. I picked up Woodwinked, Soba, Rice Paper, Manhunter, Aquavert, Bang on Blue, and Scene eyeshadows. I also picked up the Shimpagne MSF. They also had Astral Light, Global Glow, and the other Gold one.

Tons of new pigments including melon, night light, violet, viz a violet, copperclast, copperized, golden olive, kitschmas, pinked bronze, apricot pink, cocomotion, etc.

Lots of foundations, almost ever color (but mine.. NC 35).

2 Face palettes, lots of lip palettes and sets.

Boxes of lashes.

Cheek stain

LOTS of blushes: creme, powder, and sheertones. I think they had some asia exclusive sheertones (one was goldish and another was a darker pink?)

They had pretty much every color of shadestick as well as tons of fluidline.

That's pretty much all I can remember. I can try to remember some more, but I wasn't writing anything down.

edit: remembered some other items:

They also had tons of the lightful line of skin care as well as the regular line with prep+prime face spf 50

Quite a few eyeshadow quads, including the sweetie cakes quad.

eyeshadows I can remember (with the website listing to jog my memory):
pen n' pink
pink source
scene 1
sushi flower
cranberry
stars n' rockets
creme de violet
beautiful iris
digit
naval
zonk bleu
humid
juxt
gorgeous gold
eyepopping
light ray
rite of spring
dazzlelight
romping
seedling
coppering
crystal avalanche

pigments:
revved up
mauvement
rose
kitschmas
violet
viz a violet
cornflower
teal
golden olive
pastorale
copperized
golden lemon
melon
provence
cocomotion
tan
naked
old gold
copper sparkle
pink bronze
off the radar
jardin aires
gold stroke
fairylite
blue brown
night light
The curiositease cool pigment set

3-packs of clear gloss

every form factor of concealer that mac offers

All the lip bags currently on the website

curiositease plushglass set

2 different sets of metallic eyeliner (didn't look closely at these)

fluidlines:
haunting
iris eyes
ostentatious
shade
+many others I can't remember

several different brow shader compacts

I forgot to add they have the lip palette with all 6 viva glam lip colors.

They also have several different SE brush sets... and the 188 brush was available, too.

marimour

Just went there today. I saw both Fafi blushes there (about 4 of each), saw a lot of MSF in there as well.

I bought:

Pigments: provence, red accent

ES: Scence, Claire de Lune, Pink Mink (hate how they limit you to 3), Royal Accent Smokey eye pallete

Lip: Love nectar (lustreglas), Oh Oh (plush glass), and the curiositease cool plush glass set

Fluidline: dipdown and nightfish and Bobbi brown suede gel liner

Eye-liners: industry, taupe, and cinnamon brow finisher

soco210

I wish that CCO was closer for me, the Grove City one was a joke
ssad.gif
they had nothing in the way of MAC.
How do they get those things so soon?

noahlowryfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by marimour
Just went there today. I saw both Fafi blushes there (about 4 of each), saw a lot of MSF in there as well.

I bought:

Pigments: provence, red accent

ES: Scence, Claire de Lune, Pink Mink (hate how they limit you to 3), Royal Accent Smokey eye pallete

Lip: Love nectar (lustreglas), Oh Oh (plush glass), and the curiositease cool plush glass set

Fluidline: dipdown and nightfish and Bobbi brown suede gel liner

Eye-liners: industry, taupe, and cinnamon brow finisher

isn't it too early to have Fafi at a CCO? Fafi hasn't even come out yet in counters.

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahlowryfan
isn't it too early to have Fafi at a CCO? Fafi hasn't even come out yet in counters.

No, it's not. When I visited a CCO and found 3 of the lipsticks there from Smoke Signals (Mellow Flame, Barely Lit and Burnin') a couple of "days" before the launch, I asked the SA about it and she said they sometimes get "over-stocked" items from active collections.

Lissah

I was also there on sunday 2/10 and bought fafi fashion frenzy blush for $12.25
yahoo.gif
. They also had hipness too.

I also picked up the nordstroms' novel twist cool palette, an heirloom brush set, moonflower es, teal pig, shimmertime pig, mauvement pig and antiquitease cool pigment set.

CantAffordMAC

Oh my goodness, if they have Fafi blushes there, I want to wait on buying one from my store! aghhh I wish it was closer!

BadPrincess

I went there today & yes they had both Fafi blushes. Plus tons & I mean tons of other things. They had MSF's: Gold Spill,Northern Light,Glissade,Shimpagne,Global Glow I'd say they had to have at least 10+ of each. They had so many eyeshadows, Moon Bathe collection eyeshadows, blushes,lipsticks, & Lipglasses. Still had some Lure collection left, Deja Rose collection lipglasses,Corps De Couleur quad,Corps-de-ballet lipglass,Pandamonium quad,Showflower quad,Sweetie Cake quad,Zandra Rhodes collection, All the 07' holiday sets (pigment,lipglass,plushglass,palettes etc..) Had stuff from 06' holiday collection & even 05' holiday collection,Novel Twist collection & so much more!They had 6 or 7 different Bobbi Brown shimmer bricks also. They had two paint pots can't remember the shades sorry. Tons of Fluidline,skin care stuff etc.. They had alot.. wish I could remember everything. At least 6 shelfs of eyeshadows tho. Hope that helps someone
winks.gif

marimour

just went back again. lol 2x in one week. I got:

Fafi Hipness

187 Brush

Piggies: Entremauve, Night Light, Off the Radar

E/s: Carbon, ricepaper, scene,

Paint Pot: stray grey

Lipglass: varnishing lip varnish, opal, power supply

F/L: macroviolet

Pandimonium eyes quad

Crimsonaire shadestick

I love this place
yahoo.gif

s0damnbeautiful

hahaha 2 x in one week ... i go there so often that every single person there knows me by name, i help customers when i'm there, they give me a discount, they hold items that they only get a few of and they think i'll like and i called today and said 'hey it's allison will you hold the pink fafi blush for me' and there's now one in the back waiting for me hahaha. it's horrible how often i'm there!!

CantAffordMAC

For the ppl who went recently, how much of the Fafi blushes would you say they had left? I can't get there til Sunday, point blank period.
th_dunno.gif

And marimour-how much was the 187??

s0damnbeautiful

she said there were only a few of each color left when i called on the phone ...

and woah on the 187! I've never seen that there
smiles.gif
they've always had the 188, and it's $28.

marimour

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
For the ppl who went recently, how much of the Fafi blushes would you say they had left? I can't get there til Sunday, point blank period.
th_dunno.gif

And marimour-how much was the 187??

I threw away my receipt but I believe it it was about 30 (give or take a few $). As far as as the fafi blushes I think they had about 4-5 of each the last time i went (monday) and I bought 1 of hipness. But from when i first saw them a few days before they looked like they had the same amount so i don't think people are buying them that fast. I would try calling to ask.