Philadelphia, PA CCO (Franklin Mills)

kimb

What is the name of the actual store. ive never been there before and i am looking to go tomorrow if possible and i want to call so i can see what they have.

BadPrincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimb
What is the name of the actual store. ive never been there before and i am looking to go tomorrow if possible and i want to call so i can see what they have.

It is Cosmetic Company, it is located off of woodhaven rd. in the franklin mills mall. I always park in the teal section of the mall by ruby tuesdays to get to it.

kimb

Thanks for the help. I went in at last call and went to the right insted of the left. i figured it was more towards ruby tuesdays entrace but thats ok cuase i got this rad coat from steve and barrys for $8.89!!!!

So I finally went to CCO.... i got a few things didnt have much that i didnt already have....

I got...
Fafi blush fashion frenzy
Coppering e/s
Earthly riches mineralized e/s
select spf 15 foundation..nc25
and fix+
IMG_0067.JPG

YAY cant wait til they get more stuff!
smiles.gif
now that i know exactly how to get there.

syrene78

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimb
Thanks for the help. I went in at last call and went to the right insted of the left. i figured it was more towards ruby tuesdays entrace but thats ok cuase i got this rad coat from steve and barrys for $8.89!!!!

So I finally went to CCO.... i got a few things didnt have much that i didnt already have....

I got...
Fafi blush fashion frenzy
Coppering e/s
Earthly riches mineralized e/s
select spf 15 foundation..nc25
and fix+
IMG_0067.JPG

YAY cant wait til they get more stuff!
smiles.gif
now that i know exactly how to get there.

What else did they have please besides these 4 products?
Any holiday sets, pigments, brush sets?

kimb

Honestly they had a lot of stuff from the holiday sets and they had a number of things from the Fafi! sets but i was so excited to actually e there my mind wasnt all there. LOL so aas far as naming things exactly i couldnt. sorry.

Switz1880

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0damnbeautiful
hahaha 2 x in one week ... i go there so often that every single person there knows me by name, i help customers when i'm there, they give me a discount, they hold items that they only get a few of and they think i'll like and i called today and said 'hey it's allison will you hold the pink fafi blush for me' and there's now one in the back waiting for me hahaha. it's horrible how often i'm there!!

That's so cool! When do they usually get shipments?

Lissah

I've only been to this store once. No one mentioned anything about any limits on purchases or anything. Maybe I just hadn't exceeded any so they didn't mention it? Later, reading on this board, I learned many places set limits on stuff. I'm now left wondering what are limits with this particular store? For instance, can you only buy 3 eyeshadows or is it only 3 shadows in a particular color? Any other products limited? Are there monetary limits on spending in a particular brand?
Sorry for all the questions and thanks in advance!

candidilyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissah
I've only been to this store once. No one mentioned anything about any limits on purchases or anything. Maybe I just hadn't exceeded any so they didn't mention it? Later, reading on this board, I learned many places set limits on stuff. I'm now left wondering what are limits with this particular store? For instance, can you only buy 3 eyeshadows or is it only 3 shadows in a particular color? Any other products limited? Are there monetary limits on spending in a particular brand?
Sorry for all the questions and thanks in advance!

i've never been to THIS particular CCO but since it's all the same company i think the policy is the same but the enforcement from store to store is different. i belive the policy is:
- products are purchased for personal use or gifts only (i.e. dont buy a ton and sell on ebay)
- max of 3 of the same item ( i.e. 3 eyeshadow max, regardless of color, 3 nailpolishes max regardless of color, etc, etc)
- $300 maximum sale ( i.e. your TOTAL PURCHASE must be 300 or less)

However, when i went in my CCO (san ysidro) to buy 5 brush sets for friends for xmas, the cashier was nice about it and just split my purchase into 2 transactions. HTH!

duckduck

I was just at this one - they had:
MSF's in Global Glow, Glissade, and Gold Spill
Holiday Eye palettes in Smokey and Cool
All 4 2007 holiday lip sets in the bags (as well as 3 from 2006, and 1 from 2005)
Almost the entire Moonbathe collection
TONS of e/s, Pigments, and blushes
Eye Quads in Coups de colour, Take Wing, and at least 3 others
But no more Fafi blushes
ssad.gif

HTH!

Switz1880

Just to add to what duckduck said, today they also had:

Probably 40-50 lipsticks and 40 or so lipglasses
Tons of blushes
Lots of different concealers, foundations, and powders
Iridescent pressed and loose powders
TONS of eyeshadows

Oh yeah, and if you ask for them they have paintpots too - they're just not out.

hello_kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by candidilyme
i've never been to THIS particular CCO but since it's all the same company i think the policy is the same but the enforcement from store to store is different. i belive the policy is:
- products are purchased for personal use or gifts only (i.e. dont buy a ton and sell on ebay)
- max of 3 of the same item ( i.e. 3 eyeshadow max, regardless of color, 3 nailpolishes max regardless of color, etc, etc)
- $300 maximum sale ( i.e. your TOTAL PURCHASE must be 300 or less)

However, when i went in my CCO (san ysidro) to buy 5 brush sets for friends for xmas, the cashier was nice about it and just split my purchase into 2 transactions. HTH!

I thought it was 3 of the same color... because last Thursday I bought 5 eyeshadows, and then today got 4, and the girls there said nothing about how many I got. And they had that same policy that you posted up all over the register counter. Maybe different stores and employees interpret that policy differently?!? That's probably what is happening. Just like every MAC place does the back2mac returns differently.

enraptured

Anyone been here recently? I'm going next weekend, and I'm curious about the pigments, quads, and brushes (and... anything else.
tong.gif
).

stinger4711

Hey I was there today actually! Unfortunately I was so overwhelmed by the amount of mac products that I cant really remember exact names or anything! I was there forever but only got 3 things--- Mac emote, Mac gorgeous gold and golden lemon pigment. I know they had 4 quads... but no clue as to which ones
ssad.gif
They obviously had tons of shadows... and blushes... THey had taupe for contouring but I got emote. They had the 169 angled brush, the duo fan brush, i think the duo fibre brush, and a large powder brush. They had a few eyeshadow brushes but not sure which ones. They had a concealer brush too. As for Pigments, I know they had old gold, rushmetal and probably like 10 more. As for shadows, i cant think of any specific ones but if you want to know if they had a certain one, I may remember. They had lots of lip glosses, foundations, pressed powder etc.
Oh they had 2 fafi compacts, and 3 Mac MSF. They also had blunt. THey had lots more, but Im sorry I cant remember off the top of my head. Sorry if this doesnt make much sense, Im kinda new with the whole makeup thing so my apologies! I should have been paying more attention!
ssad.gif
Hope this helps somewhat!

candlesxvi

i live about a mile from this CCO, but i find it to be pretty disappointing usually. i was at one, i think it was in reading? it was HUGE and had an amazing array of mac products, even glitter liners.