Philadelphia, PA CCO (Franklin Mills)

EllieFerris

I'm going tonight or tomorrow and I'll take a peek.

About the employees... yes, they told me about the $300 thing, but they didn't say 3 months, they told me it was per day. I was only over by about $95 and they just did another transaction for me and I had to use a different card.

I know the ones you're talking about. The guy can be snitty some times, but the pony-tailed manager has always been pretty cool.

Maybe it's because I buy random stuff? And maybe because I'm in there for so long trying to make up my mind! LOL

or maybe they just think I'm crazy and are afraid of me?

And so what if someone is an e-bay reseller? They have about 5 Dazzleglasses there and yes, it's crossed my mind to sell them on e-bay. I just paid $29 for Blue Comet and could have bought it at the CCO for like $11. Duh! (<--- smacks self on forehead)

EllieFerris

I don't remember how much the quads are, but they run at least $5 less than in the stores.

I was there last night and they also have...

both Fafi blushes
Sea Me shadestick
Nightfish shadestick
2 of the Fafi dolls

Did not see $$$$$ Yes - looked for it myself

I'll be going back this week if anyone needs anything.

sweetstax3

they also have sweet sienna pigments too if anyone interested.
smiles.gif

fashioniztah_07

Can someone cp me for these pls?

Pigments:
Cocomotion
Bell Bottom Blue
Golden Lemon

Quads:
Boy Beauty
Pandamonium
1 of the Fafi ones.. I forget which
Paintpots: (about 10-12 total) (do they have any mcqueen paintpots?)
A TON of beauty powder blushes (do they have heatherettes?)

sayheyrenee

Nothing new in the past month or so. No CofC that others are reporting at theirs. I was limited to 3 of a product (even different colors in eyeshadow etc didn't matter) They had 4 SA working as it has been busy. The thin young guy is by the book but very snooty about anything in the store. The heavier guy is easier and hispanic woman are extremely helpful, firendly and nice. There is a young italian looking girl who will ring up your stuff seperate if you are over.

let me remember:

Nordies Color Forms -warm cool eyes, all lips glosses in boxes, all brush sets and the 2 powders

Heatherette- lipglass Bonus beat, sock hop and style minx; Powder smooth harmony

Eye Duos-Love Connection, Fresh Green mix

Viva Glam- lipstick VI and II, lipglas VI SE, the year end 07 lip pallets warm and cool viva glam.

FAFI- lipstick-strawbaby and squeeze it; 2 blushes, Lipglass-sockhop; girl friendly paint pot; belieghtful MSF

Naughty nauticals- e/s meet the fleet and shore leave. Pigment bell bottom blue

Dazzleglass- Glamour OD and Pleasure Principal

Lipstick-chatterbox

Paint pots-Mossscape

Shadesticks- giving colors because I don't remember names- rose color, medium brown, light green, dark purple, blue, white

On average about 30 e/s, 15 pigments, all old sprays, wipes etc., blushes, last years 5 pink lippies, lipliners about 10, 2 other brush sets from EOY, large and small sharpeners, 8 nail polishes, 5 false eye lashes

HTH

animacani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovinya02
What I remember them having when I went today...

Pigments:
Gold Mode
Copperized
Cocomotion
Apricot Pink
Pinked Mauve
Bell Bottom Blue
Pastorale
Your Ladyship
Lark About
Quick Frost
Rushmetal
Teal
Golden Lemon
Golden Olive
Reeved Up
Off the Radar
Scatterrays Solar Bits
About 20 pigments all together

Novel Twist Beauty Powders (Softdew and Suntwist I think??)
Novel Twist Warm/Cool eye palettes
Novel Twist Blushes

Quads:
Boy Beauty
Pandamonium
Sweetie Cakes
Take Wing
1 of the Fafi ones.. I forget which
I think maybe 2 others that I don't remember

Trip Cool Eyes Palette

Royal Asset Lip palettes
Finery Plum, Tan, and Coral Sets
Plushglass Set from the holiday

Star IDPP
Smooth Harmony from Heatherette

Lipsticks: (about 30-40 total)
Sashimi Mimi
Bronzana
Hollywood Nights
Deep Love
Pink Maribu
Pink Cabana
Overrich
Chatterbox
Stylistics Lipticks

Comet Blue - Date Night - Mrs Fizz Dazzleglass

A ton of plushglasses/lipglasses/lip varnishes/tlc sticks

Glissade - Light Flush - Gold Spill MSF

Paintpots: (about 10-12 total)
Girl Friendly
Rollickin
Cash Flow
Blackground
Stringalong
Indianwood
Fresco Rose
Quite Neutral
Soft Ochre
Rubenesque

Fluidliners
ssad.gif
about 10-12 total)
Nightfish
Ostentatious
Haunting
Uppity
New Weed

Eyeshadows: At LEAST 40 colors)
The Blue Metal X one
Family Silver
The black/purple MES one
Silversmith
All 3 Mcqueen colors
Fertile
Moonflower
Claire De lune
Saturnal
Cranberry
Flashtrack
Lightshade
Jete
Fab & Flashy
Wait till Dark
Bark
Concrete
Suspicion
Passionate

Blushes:
Spaced Out
X Rocks
Afterdusk
Otherworldly
The 2 Novel Twist Blushes
A TON of beauty powder blushes
Peackykeen

129 - 129SH - 202 - 187 - A couple other brushes

A crapload of foundations

Silverette Traincase

Nail Polishes:
Violet Femme
$$$$ Yes
N Colour
Beige Bliss
Metalist
Plasma Blu
Phosphor
Frilled
Vestral White

Bobbi Brown Metallics Palette (the silver/blue one)
BB Raspberry Face Palette
Brownie - Beige - Rose shimmerbricks
Clinique Eyeliner (the ones like fluidliner

I want all of it!! Especially other worldly and peachykeen blushes <3 Too bad we dont have a CCO in Norway =(

BEA2LS

i dont want to be stupid but is a CCO? i live really close to franklin mills - 20 min tops and wanna go
smiles.gif

is there a minimum purchase? i dont have too much money but really wanna buy myself something.. where is it?

Flaminbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEA2LS
i dont want to be stupid but is a CCO? i live really close to franklin mills - 20 min tops and wanna go
smiles.gif

is there a minimum purchase? i dont have too much money but really wanna buy myself something.. where is it?

Cosmetic Company Outlet. There isnt a minimum but there is a maximum of $300 I believe.

sayheyrenee

Since I know the mall pretty well, I go around back of the mall. Go past the burlington coat factory (large center entrance) to the first mall entrance (blue). Go in there to your left across from the sketchers store. If you've been to the mall before-you will wonder why you never noticed or walked into it before. I thought it was just another perfume outlet so I avoided it-for far too long! lol

chocedition

Hey is anyone going soon that could pick me up a golden lemon piggy if there any left? Give me a shout if you could do it and have paypal. I do not live close to any cco's at all.
thanks
Lisa

elmo1026

hey can anyone cp for me? I want girlfriendly and rubensquce paint pot. i will send a money order in advance or i can do paypal. please let me know.

mama2G

I went there today. They have some face brushes, including the 187 brush. Some good powerpoints. Some good paint pots, about 8 blushes and a lot of e/s (deep truth).
thmbup.gif

they also have the 219 brush.

K_ashanti

just went yesterday the have neo sci -fi stuff, still got the 187 brush and the have studio sculpt concealer in NW 37, NW 47 ans NW 55

Brittni

i AM SOOO excited to go here when I visit my friend in NJ! We are spending a day in Philly so I get to go here AND to a CCO in NJ...and we're going to NY for a day but I'd be too overwhelmed for the pro store I think hahaha

macaddict83

Oh man do they have a lot of MAC at this CCO.

They have Moss-scape paint pot- which I know some Specktra-ettes have been looking for.

There was also a lot of eyeshadows. Gulfstream, Scene 1, Pagan, true blue from McQueen, Seedy Pink. Lots of eye and lip palettes.

They had Fafi figurines and totes. The SA was putting out the Little Darling lipglass- $20.

I could have done a lot more damage, but I refrained myself.

Just and FYI- they have more of a selection than Limerick.

macaddict83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni
What about pigments, and brushes?!?!?!?!

They seemed to have just gotten a shipment in of pigments. There were about 12-14 different ones. Off the top of my head, Viz-a-Violet, Steel Blue, Helium, a copper, an olive, a bright blue.

Mostly blush, fundation, and concealer brushes. And two eyebrow brushes.

mama2G

I went yesterday. They have about 6 Studio Sculpt foundations. They had that NW 20, NW 25, NW35 and some lighter shades. 2 Emanuel Ungaro cheek stains. A ton of great eye shadows: Blanc type, naked lunch, humid, black tied, satin taupe, vanilla to name a few. 10 pigments. 3 bobbi brown shimmer bricks. I had little time to look around.
This was the best COO visit!