Rose Fix+
The two rose beauty powders
The Dame Edna Palettes
A bunch of prep & prime products including the lip stuff from neo sci fi
Tempting and Shadowy Lady Quads
Several trip palettes
All the neo sci fi eye shadows
Several style warrior shadows
The tri color lip glosses from sugarsweet as well as the eye shadows and shadesticks
A ton of brushes, I specifically remember 165, 134 & 205 cause those are what I got.

Thats all i can remember other than the usual ton of eyeshadows and foundations. They were also unpacking a shipment while I was there so who knows what they got in.

daniielle

Hi all! I just came back from this store and wow.. they had ALOT! i picked up petticoat msf and studio fix powder for under $40!
graucho.gif
they had TONS of MSFS, including petticoat, brunette, blonde, light flush.. i cant remember the others... they had dama edna eyeshadow pallets, hello kitty eye shadow pallets, a few hello kitty lipsticks, tons of studio sculpt foundations, studio tech, studio fix, full coverage.. just about every foundation! good colors too.. they also had hello kitty nail polishes and about 30+ single eyeshadows.. i didnt see many brushes except for last years christmas sets?? (i think).. if you live in the area you should deff. check it out!!

2browneyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniielle
Hi all! I just came back from this store and wow.. they had ALOT! i picked up petticoat msf and studio fix powder for under $40!
graucho.gif
they had TONS of MSFS, including petticoat, brunette, blonde, light flush.. i cant remember the others... they had dama edna eyeshadow pallets, hello kitty eye shadow pallets, a few hello kitty lipsticks, tons of studio sculpt foundations, studio tech, studio fix, full coverage.. just about every foundation! good colors too.. they also had hello kitty nail polishes and about 30+ single eyeshadows.. i didnt see many brushes except for last years christmas sets?? (i think).. if you live in the area you should deff. check it out!!

Thanks for the rinfo! Did you happen to see anything from the Style Warriors or Naked Honey Collections there? I live about an hr away and wanna have an idea of what's what there before I take that ride.

mama2G

They had 4 style warriors shadows and one blush (no tempting). They also got a shipment on Wed., so they definitely got new stuff. I saw them unpacking big brush sets ($100).
As far as es, they had carbon, sketch, trax, satin taupe, espresso, handwritten, vellum, warm chill, 4 sci-fi shadows, jest, deep shade, shadowy lady, corduroy, knight, mylar, phloof, soba.

they also had creme cup ls. sorry, I don't remember any others.

BadBadGirl

I must make time to swing by- I'll be in the Philly area for Black Friday. I hope some Kitty stuff will be left.

iaisha26

This is one of the best CCo's I've ever been to, they have a huge MAC selection, but they in force that stupid 3 item limit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBadGirl
I must make time to swing by- I'll be in the Philly area for Black Friday. I hope some Kitty stuff will be left.

iaisha26

This is one of the best CCo's I've ever been to, they have a huge MAC selection, but they enforce that stupid 3 item limit rule (only 3 e/s, 3 l/s etc..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBadGirl

bellydancer

I was there yesterday these are what I remember seeing: I saw the 2 hello kitty palettes: lucky tom and too dolly, as well as hello kitty lipsticks in strayin and fresh brew. I remember seeing some nordstrom palettes fresh cut and graphic gardens, as well as the lip bags that came out with this collection, two nordstrom face kits. Two rose romance beauty powders. I saw some powder compacts that I dont really remember their names they were black I believe and had some rhinestones on them and maybe a pearl (not sure didnt look at them since I didnt think they were cute). They had lots of eyeshadows some I remember were: vibrant grape, soft force and 2 other diff. colors from style warrior, brushed metal x creme eyeshadows, sunset, go, lotus land, femme fi, soba, phloof, pink venus, grand entrance, gesso, sketch, talent pool, shore leave, naked lunch. They didnt have much pigments dont remember much but I remember gold stroke and kitchmas... I saw a lot of mineralized eyeshadows which I didnt pay attention to because I dont like them but I knew a couple like fresh green mix, danger zone, sea and sky, interview. They had a couple mac trip palettes. Dame edna palettes in royal tour and wisteria and well as the lipglasses. I remember they had virgin kiss lipglass, 3d lipglass, fafi lipstick in utterly, bubbles lipstick. They had some msf I remember seeing light flush, petticoat. Brush set from adoring carmine. There were a lot more and I cant really remember but if I do I'll add some more. I'll be going again since I have to get more things anyways.

bellydancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iaisha26
This is one of the best CCo's I've ever been to, they have a huge MAC selection, but they in force that stupid 3 item limit.

I know I hate that, didn't they just start that? I went there before and no one ever said anything about limits until yesterday...

2browneyes

I was there a few days ago...HATE that stupid limit! They've been that way for a few mths now, at least since I first went there. It upsets me!

I did see that they had something from Naked Honey...I think it was something from the skin care part of that collection. I can't wait to see if they get Buzz or Queen Bee in. Also looking for the Highlighting Powders. *deep sigh* If anyone sees them there, let me kno
smiles.gif

mama2G

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2browneyes
I was there a few days ago...HATE that stupid limit! They've been that way for a few mths now, at least since I first went there. It upsets me!

I did see that they had something from Naked Honey...I think it was something from the skin care part of that collection. I can't wait to see if they get Buzz or Queen Bee in. Also looking for the Highlighting Powders. *deep sigh* If anyone sees them there, let me kno
smiles.gif

they have been extra strict for a while. hate it since they used to not care.

2browneyes

One would think they'd like ppl to come buy lots of stuff...guess they weren't doing as bad as other businesses during this economic crisis. Some places r dying 4 ppl to spend their $...them, not so much smh

Pink_Ruve

I don't live too far from there. Has anyone been there recently perhaps this month??? Anything good left?!

BEA2LS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2browneyes
One would think they'd like ppl to come buy lots of stuff...guess they weren't doing as bad as other businesses during this economic crisis. Some places r dying 4 ppl to spend their $...them, not so much smh

maybe it is because of the economy, they dont want people to buy stuff than turn around and sell it for more money.

iaisha26

This store always has a nice selection of eye, cheek, lip colors, brushes, and nails. Foundation and concealers shades are different story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Ruve
I don't live too far from there. Has anyone been there recently perhaps this month??? Anything good left?!

2browneyes

I was wondering the same thing. Idk if I wanna take the 45 min trip if there's nothing new. Guess it'll b up 2 u Lottascarlatta 2 report back re ur findings
smiles.gif