Philadelphia, PA CCO (Franklin Mills)

2browneyes

So, nobody's been here lately?
ssad.gif

Care

eeeee I'm dropping by here in a month, hopefully someone will update before then! if not i'll fill you girlies in when i get there
smiles.gif

2browneyes

I was hoping to take a trip there last wk but that didn't work out. UGH! Maybe I'll get to go this wknd...idk.

Pink_Ruve

I live literally 10 minutes away from this CCO I've been meaning to go for the longest time! Maybe I'll go this week. Hopefully I can fill you girls in!!

2browneyes

Okay, so I decided that I'd take the journey to this CCO. They had LOTS of goodies!!!!!!! All I left with was Cornflower pigment in the original jar and Bankroll Pearlglide. But there was a bunch of other things there.

Plenty of pigments! I can remember some:
Cornflower
Chocolate Brown
Hi Def Cyan
Melon
Antique Green

A bunch of 2009 Holiday sets:
Lip bags
Eye bags
Face Kits

Lots of l/s and l/g...eyeshadows

Both highlighting powders from naked Honey

Lots of MSFs:
So Ceylon
Petticoat
Perfect Topping
Smooth Merge

Some blushes, and even one of the LE cremeblushes- the one with the funny name
smiles.gif
(can't remember it)

I remember seeing a few brushes:
an angled brush
No face brushes really...at least not from what I saw

The also had Beet and Quartz l/l and Rave, Fly By Blue pearlglides

There were a few other things but I can't remember what. HTH

I remembered Shadowy Lady, In The Gallery and Tempting Quads

Pink_Ruve

Finally made it over to this CCO yesterday! Picked up a few essentials. Prep and Prime skin refining zone. So Ceylon MSF. Soft Ochre paint pot. Reflects blackened red pigment. Gingerly blush.

I have to say I was a tad bit disappointed with the MAC stock they had. They move everything around frequently and the new eyeshadow display is cumbersome to navigate. They had about 4 paintpots. 2 fluidliners. The foundation line up isnt that bad. They had the mineralized satinfinish foundation in about 5 shades. Studio fix fluid in about 9 shades. 2 mineralized skin finish natural. If your looking for MSF they have plenty of them.

Hope this helps. If I remember anything else I'll post.

Care

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Ruve
Finally made it over to this CCO yesterday! Picked up a few essentials. Prep and Prime skin refining zone. So Ceylon MSF. Soft Ochre paint pot. Reflects blackened red pigment. Gingerly blush.

I have to say I was a tad bit disappointed with the MAC stock they had. They move everything around frequently and the new eyeshadow display is cumbersome to navigate. They had about 4 paintpots. 2 fluidliners. The foundation line up isnt that bad. They had the mineralized satinfinish foundation in about 5 shades. Studio fix fluid in about 9 shades. 2 mineralized skin finish natural. If your looking for MSF they have plenty of them.

Hope this helps. If I remember anything else I'll post.

any pigments?

Pink_Ruve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Care
any pigments?

they have a good amount of pigments. I believe there were 2 small rows of them

BEA2LS

i went there last night but did not pay attention to the brushes
ssad.gif
i'm sorry if i read this thread first i woulda made an effort but i've been staying on the to the beach threads
smiles.gif

they had a load of pigments though.. and a nice selection of eyeshadows (which is what i went shopping for), i personally bought shadowy lady (i used to have it a long time ago and who knows what happened, lol), henna and dream maker. they had a good selection of a lot of stuff though.

sss215

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2browneyes
Anyone been for a visit this month? Wanna know bout the brushes.

131, 227, 134, 272, 217, 224, 222, 136... that's all i could remember.

2browneyes

I stopped by this CCO a last weekend. Here's what I remember:

Plenty of pigments:
Pink Opal
Mutiny
Bell Bottom Blue
Melon
Others I cannot remember right now

Plenty of e/s:
Lots of Starflash
Photorealism quad
3 other quads that I cannot remember