Philadelphia, PA CCO (Franklin Mills)

sss215

I was there in Nov before thanksgiving and all of the limited edition pigments and shadows from Fall Color were there. Also there was the Later pigment and the most VV items I've seen there so far-the glosses and more shadows. Surf Baby items were there, peacocky items as well. There was a lot.

sss215

Yes. Last week. There are semi precious shadows there. A few, I got blue flame.
WW palettes and glosses
big bounce
peacocky glosses and shadows
surf baby blush sticks, shadows, glosses and a few lipsticks
1 holiday palette and the white bristle brush set, another holiday product with lip items

Thats all I can remember off hand, I am really waiting to see if any make me over items will show up

2browneyes

Thanks! I may have to stop by this wk. I'm looking for a couple of items from Holiday. And I definitely could pick up some of the Peacocky shadows and glosses.

sss215

Just went today Double feature e/s duos 85-90 percent of the pro long wear shadows, mineralized duos, peacocky shadows Lightscapade Carbonized e/s Various pro long wear glosses 3 MES from holiday, 2011, I got fresh ice. Weathered and the green minty one were not there. Almost all of fall color/cindy sherman Most recently released mattenes (I forget the collection) Still waiting for the MAC me over collection I was surprised to see so many newer and currently on counter items.

2browneyes

I'm wondering if they have Narcissus here....maybe I'll give them a call Anyone been lately that can update this thread?

amberave

I was there last week....the selection wasn't HORRIBLE, but not great either :/ Only a few quads and absolutely NO msfs. They did have a pretty good lip selection though!

sss215

I've been. I saw a few of the EDES, Dark Dare, the Dark blue one and another color. Most of the Iris A shadows, palettes from Glitter and Ice. Tons of palettes and shadows from last year and the year before, most of the ones with poor color payoffs except the Shop, Cook palettes. No Call Me Bubbles. Pigments from Chen Man. Not a lot of blushes. The lip products were meh. I noticed there are a ton of items from 2011 in the goodbyes section, like Ms. Piggy Pink. Was the blogger's collection 2011? Those items are in the goodbyes section too. MAC is holding on go those cause I've never seen them hit the CCO.

2browneyes

I noticed there are a ton of items from 2011 in the goodbyes section, like Ms. Piggy Pink. Was the blogger's collection 2011? Those items are in the goodbyes section too. MAC is holding on go those cause I've never seen them hit the CCO.
Thanks for the update. Sounds like I won't be making a trip there.
The Blogger's Collection shadows have been in the goodbyes section for a while now. I haven't seen them in the CCO either. Guess MAC is gonna keep them in that goodbyes section until they actually go bye bye :)

sss215

I went last night. MAC is not sending too much to the CCO right now. There is hardly anything from the summer there and I find that very strange. Usually the CCO has items from collections at least 6 months ago.

I grabbed Lunar from the first EDES launch. It was $17.75. Weren't these shadows $20.00???
So much for the usual 30% discount the CCO offers. I also grabbed a Grape pigment which was a total score because it is a perm item. There are hardly any lipsticks there. Hardly any blushes. The selections isn't as good as before. Almost all of the items are from 2011.

Powder to the People was there, lol

Antiqued

Yeah I've noticed that the Mac selection is crappy. I used to walk out with at least two lippes, a brush, and maybe a blush. Now I just stock up on my favorite Clinique skincare stuff and nothing from Mac. Although last month I did find Red Brick and Atlantic Blue pro pan shadows. The month prior I picked up Rich Ground paint pot.

2browneyes

Paid a visit to this CCO today....nothing I wanted at all there. They had some Holiday items but not much at all, a few pigments and shadows, no lipsticks, very few lipglass...hopefully when I go next month it will be better.

2browneyes

I was there a few wks ago. They just got a shipment in but I can't remember much because I was looking for something specific that they didn't have. What are you looking for? Maybe I can tell you if I remember seeing it there.

Taren Kamilah

Quote:Originally Posted by LineausBH58

anyone been up there lately... what do they have??? anything worth the gas and one hour car ride???:confused:

thanks
wavey.gif

I'm about 2 hours away, but I'm going to come check this place out. I don't think the CCO in Reading, PA sells MAC. I'm going to check that one out too.