Philadelphia, PA CCO (Franklin Mills)

JJJewels

I was there over the weekend. It wasn't bad. Grabbed some lipsticks: Marcel Wanders (Martha), Haute Altitude, Neon Orange, Love Forever. Also got a Tom Ford lipstick, Mac Crew highlighter and an Estee Michael Kors lips, eyes and nail set.
They have LOTS of Mac eyeshadow. Some SE makeup bags. A Fafi tote. A few blushes, lots of foundation. Quite a bit of Bobbi Brown and I didn't look at the rest of what they had. They even had some Archie gloss and Pearlmatte!

Taren Kamilah

I was there over the weekend. It wasn't bad. Grabbed some lipsticks: Marcel Wanders (Martha), Haute Altitude, Neon Orange, Love Forever. Also got a Tom Ford lipstick, Mac Crew highlighter and an Estee Michael Kors lips, eyes and nail set. They have LOTS of Mac eyeshadow. Some SE makeup bags. A Fafi tote. A few blushes, lots of foundation. Quite a bit of Bobbi Brown and I didn't look at the rest of what they had. They even had some Archie gloss and Pearlmatte!
Oh wow, I'm trying to collect the whole Archie's Girls collection. I need to make my way down there!

sss215

I have. Lots of stuff. Archie beauty powders and Prom Princess blush, eye pencils and the dark lipgloss lots of eyeshadows perm and LE (a few from indulge which I think were the most current) a good amount of summer collection Lots of paint pots perm and LE. Painterly, and Bare Study, surprisingly Zestful EDES ED blushes Beth Ditto stuff of course Viva Glam Nicki and Gaga... I forget which ones though I think it's worth a trip. I'm going back.

BreeMakeupGeek

Actually the CCO in Reading, PA has more items & much larger section than the one in Limerick & Franklin Mills...I don't even know why...

treasuremymac

Has anyone been to this CCO within the past few weeks? Im thinking of stopping by there on a trip...not sure if its worth the detour :) Thanks!

jenise

Has anyone been to this CCO within the past few weeks? Im thinking of stopping by there on a trip...not sure if its worth the detour :) Thanks!
It's probably not worth it! They do have manyyy Mac blushes though. I picked up immortal flower & harmony. They have a few Mac lip pencils. I got ablaze. Some lipsticks & glosses. I got summer sweetheart from the archies collection. And two Estée Lauder highlighters (except heatwave). They have like every Mac paint pot. One Bobbi brown shimmer brick in lilac rose I think it's called. They also have a lot of basic Mac stuff like their wipes, fix plus, strobe lotion so if you like that stuff you could pick it up for 30%. Hth! (I went last month)

gabzillaa

I went here over the weekend and picked up:

-RiRi Woo Lip Pencil
-Feelin' So Good Lipglass (Archie's Girls)
-Caliente Lipstick (Temperature Rising)
-Veronica's Blush Face Powder (Archie's Girls)

They had a good amount of the blush, and some of the nail polishes and pigments from the Archie's collection. They also had eyeshadow palettes and other lipsticks and lip products. I couldn't really enjoy the store because I was with my friends who were rushing me. But if you're close by definitely check it out!

jenise

I went here over the weekend and picked up: -RiRi Woo Lip Pencil -Feelin' So Good Lipglass (Archie's Girls) -Caliente Lipstick (Temperature Rising) -Veronica's Blush Face Powder (Archie's Girls) They had a good amount of the blush, and some of the nail polishes and pigments from the Archie's collection. They also had eyeshadow palettes and other lipsticks and lip products. I couldn't really enjoy the store because I was with my friends who were rushing me. But if you're close by definitely check it out!
OMG I've been wanting the lip pencil! They didn't have that when I went

gabzillaa

Is it near you? You should definitely try to go before they're gone! They also had some nail polish from the Marilyn Monroe collection and the RiRi eyeshadow palette

jenise

Is it near you? You should definitely try to go before they're gone! They also had some nail polish from the Marilyn Monroe collection and the RiRi eyeshadow palette
Yeah I'm gonna have to make a trip! It's like 45 min away so not too bad

LavenderPearl

Do you remember which RiRi palette? Was it Her Cocoa or Smoked Cocoa? Might have to hop in my car depending on your answer...
girlhaha.gif