Prince William, VA CCO (Potomac Mills)

hello ladies
greengrin.gif

i just got back from the cco - i most likely will go again; i didn't get to take my time there >.<

- they still have the starflash shadows in: bold and brazen, go, mink and sable, and i think grand entrance was also there
- they also have e/s in: cool heat, magnetic fields, time and space, warming trend, femme fi, as well as the matte2 shadows
- mineralize e/s in: love connection
- MSF in: medium natural w/ shimmer
- all 3 of the charged waters

and i think those are all of the products i didn't see or notice before. i was surprised by the assortment of e/s they had, but i stopped myself..ahh!

novasoca

my fiance went shopping for me there on tues and got the following for me mac tendertone in softnote, e/s in poison pen, pigment in viz-a-violet, l/s high top, e/l in delphic I think he got me a few more things but im drawing a blank lol. He said he will have to go back and look closer at things because he said it was really hot in there so he rushed around.

Miz Pina

I hate sitting in week-end traffic on 95... especially when there is no good MAC to look forward to on the other side.

Does anyone know if this location has the MAC traincases? I can't remember if I saw them here or in Leesburg.

Thanks!

MissResha

i haven't been in about 2 months, but the last time i was there, they had some at the very top of the shelf., they looked pretty small though

Miz Pina

Thanks! My "mini" collection has gotten out of control so I thought it might be nice to get a traincase to put them all in. Me and a million others might be passing by over the Memorial Week-end and if I need a break from traffic, I will stop in to check it out.

l1onqueen

Stopped in today-big a$$ bust! That CCO continues to suck!

What I saw....
2 Fafi Quads
at least 20 Hulabaloo MSFs
2 E/S from Neo Sci Fi (expensive pink and evening aura)
3 Fafi lipsticks
and that is all that is worth mentioning.

Next time I'm going to Leesburg!

novasoca

Glad the fiance hasn't been missing anything here. He says he prefers going to Leesburg to look for my things because they have a way better selection and the girls who work there are so nice to him haha. You know a cco is bad when a guy says it sucks. They need a commuter shuttle thats takes people from potomac up to Leesburg ^.*

riss

I'm hoping to make it to this one late on Wednesday afternoon. I'll try to make a list of what they have
smiles.gif

riss

I made it there today and they were actually closed. They're doing inventory so they had people inside working but had the gate down and wouldn't let anyone in.

The lady indicated that they're really low on MAC right now b/c of inventory but that she will be placing a large order to replenish and it should be there in a few weeks
smiles.gif

l1onqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by riss
I made it there today and they were actually closed. They're doing inventory so they had people inside working but had the gate down and wouldn't let anyone in.

The lady indicated that they're really low on MAC right now b/c of inventory but that she will be placing a large order to replenish and it should be there in a few weeks
smiles.gif

What?! How did you get one of them to speak to you. Those chicks are SUPER RUDE everytime I go in. They will not even speak, much less answer a question. I asked the younger girl in there where were the paint pots located and she just looked me up and down and mumbled something under her breath. I rarely go in there anymore, because I dont want to have to cuss a chick out.

riss

A friend and I met up there for a little shopping. They had the gate down and we just kept sitting there on a bench. My friend actually asked them if there was any way that we could come in and look around. They wouldn't let us do that but they did bring a few specific things we asked about over.

There were quite a few people that wanted in but it was a no-go for all.

There was a really nice lady named Joann that was the one that told us she would be making a big order. She actually gave me her card so that I could call ahead before I make the trip the next time to check what they have.

xoshopaholicxo

Quote:
Originally Posted by riss
They have new stuff and are stocking it. They indicated most should be out by the weekend
smiles.gif

Did you see any of it? Yay! I'm excited they haven't restocked in months:] I'll hopefully check it out this weekend.
thmbup.gif

MissResha

i called and she didnt tell me much but they do have gold mode pigment (but dammit i already have that one. may get a FS though). this CCO still blows.

riss

She had a box of shadows that were in orange packaging. I'm kind of new to MAC but I think those are the neo sci-fi. There was a pile of them that I think were the color 'time and space'?

xoshopaholicxo

gosh what a let down PW CCO is:[ The only new items were like 1 shadow from the BBR collection, shadowy lady, & tempting quad.