Prince William, VA CCO (Potomac Mills)

l1onqueen

ok so they have tons of the tempting quad if anyone is dying to get their hands on one. They have the shadowy lady quad, the same two fafi quads, the same 2008 holiday pallets, those nordstrom colorforms pallets too. THe have a few E/S from BBR: Knight and Henna. Greenstroke P/P, Time and Space E/S, the light gold E/S from Neo Sci Fi (sorry cant recall the name), Cocomotion, Steel Blue, Kitschmas, and a purple pigment, no MSF's, no new brushes, pretty much the same lipsticks, and lipglasses-nothing spectactular Im sorry to say

Did they happen to restock on their tendertones? I went a few weeks ago and all they had left were a few Shush! I was very disappointed >.<

orlandowolf

Okay, I've lived in Woodbridge, VA for most of my life and have been to Potomac Mills more times than I can count but I did not know there was a CCO in the mall! haha I feel pretty stupid for not knowing as I have been collecting MAC for almost two years. Well I found out there was one and ran there as quick as possible today haha and I was pretty pleased at what I found.
There was some hyper real foundation, mineralized satin finish in NC30, highlighting powders from the Dame Edna collection and some Metal X eyeshadows. As well as the shadowy lady palette for only like $26!

I set a $20 budget for myself because I've been taking advantage of MACs free shipping recently and picked up the Dame Edna highlighting powder in Spectacle but I might add the staff is incredibly rude. The woman working there, seriously stood four feet from me as I browsed the store and watched my every movement. I know they are not trying to have people steal, but I was offended by the notion that she assumed I was going to steal.

I'm definately going back in the next few weeks but took great offense to the sales associate doing that.

xoshopaholicxo

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlandowolf
Okay, I've lived in Woodbridge, VA for most of my life and have been to Potomac Mills more times than I can count but I did not know there was a CCO in the mall! haha I feel pretty stupid for not knowing as I have been collecting MAC for almost two years. Well I found out there was one and ran there as quick as possible today haha and I was pretty pleased at what I found.
There was some hyper real foundation, mineralized satin finish in NC30, highlighting powders from the Dame Edna collection and some Metal X eyeshadows. As well as the shadowy lady palette for only like $26!

I set a $20 budget for myself because I've been taking advantage of MACs free shipping recently and picked up the Dame Edna highlighting powder in Spectacle but I might add the staff is incredibly rude. The woman working there, seriously stood four feet from me as I browsed the store and watched my every movement. I know they are not trying to have people steal, but I was offended by the notion that she assumed I was going to steal.

I'm definately going back in the next few weeks but took great offense to the sales associate doing that.

I hate going in there b/c of that:[ I used to visit once every two weeks but they made me feel uncomfortable just browsing. I felt guilty if I walked out without making a purchase. It's horrible! I have been going there for about a year now & go about once a month & since they kinda know who i am they don't bother me & stalk me, but they do keep a close eye from behind the register. The Leesburg CCO is excellent nice, friendly ladies that actually have conversations with you & help!!

Hi again, ladies! I quickly browsed the store today, and although I didn't leave with anything I was pleased with some of the new(er) additions.

They had some eye shadows from different collections like Talent Pool, Top Knot, Deep Shade, Mont Black, Knight, as well as the older shadows still like Seedling, Warming Trend, Evening Aura, Magnetic Fields, etc. They also had the 2 trios from the Dame Edna collection, a few of the Suite Array duo shadows, the eyeshadow palettes from the 2008 Holiday Collection (the one with the huge jewel in the center), the Tempting Quad, and the older Fafi Quads. There were 3 or 4 Metal Urge cream shadows and one mineralized eyeshadow in Family Silver.

They had the MSF Natural in Medium Dark with the highlighter/shimmer half and the beauty powder from the Ungaro collection.

They also had a couple Pearlglide liners, lots of cream concealers (tube and stick), some of the Lightful skincare products, Dame Edna highlighters, cream blushes, and brushsets including the mad-expensive full size brushes set, pigment charms from Little Darlings as well as the eye pencil set.

xoshopaholicxo

Stopped by today! They have..
So Ceylon, Refined, & Petticoat MSFs
More pigments: Vanilla, Deep Blue Green, like 10 others & 3 glitters
Flower Mist Dew BPB

Pretty much everything else was the same.

Flaminbird

Yes I was there this past Sunday the 29th. They didnt have a whole lot. Two p/p - Soft Ocre and Green Stroke. Cult of Cherry quads except Spiced Chocolate, Dame Edna stuff and no f/l. They had maybe 15 e/s including Vellum and a couple of the Naughty Nauticals. For the life of me I can barely remember what all was in there
ssad.gif
. There were the usual pigments like Vanilla and Bell Bottom. They had quite a few l/g and a few of the holiday from last year. I remember seeing Real Treasure l/s. They had a good number of nailpolishes too but I want interested in them much so I dont know what was all there. There werent any MSF's either. They had some of the illuminating powders and the usual foundations. Sorry I cant be of more help
ssad.gif
Leesburg had a lot more then Potomac but they were low on F/L and p/p too.

Care

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaminbird
Yes I was there this past Sunday the 29th. They didnt have a whole lot. Two p/p - Soft Ocre and Green Stroke. Cult of Cherry quads except Spiced Chocolate, Dame Edna stuff and no f/l. They had maybe 15 e/s including Vellum and a couple of the Naughty Nauticals. For the life of me I can barely remember what all was in there
ssad.gif
. There were the usual pigments like Vanilla and Bell Bottom. They had quite a few l/g and a few of the holiday from last year. I remember seeing Real Treasure l/s. They had a good number of nailpolishes too but I want interested in them much so I dont know what was all there. There werent any MSF's either. They had some of the illuminating powders and the usual foundations. Sorry I cant be of more help
ssad.gif
Leesburg had a lot more then Potomac but they were low on F/L and p/p too.

I went today as a break from driving through the heavily congested I-95 and found this post to be pretty accurate. No f/l and still only 2 paint pots. Tempting eyeshadow quad, shadowy lady quad, and the rose romance quad, plus teh 2 dame edna's

i think i saw dame edna lipglosses
lots of eyeshadows (make sure to look in between the rows, they sometimes put another color behind the front stock, it's misleading!) Decent selection of pigments

didn't see any HK stuff apart from the Milk pigment

i grabbed some pigments, Knight eyeshadow, Rose Romance quad, and Soft Ochre

Flaminbird

I went to the mall on Friday and just stopped into the CCO hoping there'd be something different but there wasnt other then now having the Antiquitease Finery sets in Brown and Corla. I saw Look in Box sets. Other then that everything was the same ole same ole. Oh and no MSF's that I could see anywhere. One p/p in Greensmoke. Hardly any liners at all.

The l/g I remember were one snowscene , lightly ripe and foolishly fab. They had Lollipop loving and that's all I can remember. They had quite alot of l/g though.

Flaminbird

I went there on Tuesday and they did have some new things:

Pigments: Circa Plum, Milk, Reflects Very Pink, Reflects Transparent Teal, Tan, Mega Rich, Spiritalize, Antique Green, Vanilla, Bell Bottom Blue also they had two of the pigment sets from holiday 09: Cool Capers/Cool & Sexpot/Smoky

E/S. Not a whole lot: Clarity, Vibrant Grape, Night Manuveurs, Knight, Lotus Land, Mont Blanc, Meet the Fleet (two rows of it), Flourishing,

E/L - Black Russian, Molassas, Spare Change and one double ended one....cant remember which one.

p/p- Greensmoke & Fresco Rose
All the same quads as before, Holiday sets from 08, HK, Tempting, Dame Edna etc.

Lippies...not a whole lot but they had I believe all the Mischief sets of minnies. 1 Dazzleglass and 1 Cremesheen d/g I think Euro Beat and similar colored d/g....cant recall the name

Blushes pretty much all the same including the Mischief sets

BBR- Redhead MSF

Clear charged water

Look in a box

Mischief bag kits both eye and lips

hawaii02

I went two days ago and this is what I remember:

E/s-Clarity, Soft Force, Montblack, Lotusland, Vibrant Grape, Flourishing, Glamour Check and a few others
Lips: Sock Hop, Surprise Me, Made with Love, lots of brown lipsticks, NY Red, Nico l/g, Lollipop Loving, Ensign lipglass, Soft N Slow, Wow? lipstick, Icescape l/g

Blush of Youth
Nordstrom palette (2008?)
a trip palette (had a purple eyeshadow in it)
Fresco Rose pp, Greenstroke pp

Flaminbird

I went there today to use some credit I had

New things:

Glosses: GMLOL all of them
Dazzleglass: Style Black Bling Black and Blackfire
L/S: 5N, Fresh Salmon...everything else was the same. I saw a very frosty lilac but can't recall the name

E/S - Purple Shower, Chamomile, Perky, Cross-Cultural Eyeshadow, Et Tu Bouquet, Meet the Fleet, Violet Trance, All shadows from Style Warriors, Bitter, Haunting, all others except Lotus Land, and I think Straw Harvest but not sure.

Pigment: Rich Life in small/newer style vial from All Ages All Races, Deep Blue Green, Pink Opal, Fucshia, Reflects Transparent Teal, Milk, Circa Plum, Push the Edge, Cocomotion and a few others but same as before.

I saw a few Spring Forecast items, All Ages and GMLOL but only those few things mentioned. I plan on visiting Leesburg one maybe in a few weeks if I have any money
ssad.gif

Flaminbird

I was there today and saw a few new things like:

Trip Warm Palette
GPS from Art Supplies...all of them
GMLOL Dirty Mauve blush
Stacked 1 & 2 from Spring Color Forecast
Kumquat l/g from Spring Forecast
Look in a Box
Many of the Superglasses
------------------------
Single e/s

Cross Cultural
Graphology
Straw Harvest
Showstopper

Those are new....all the other e/s I listed above were still there except no Style Warriors, Haunting and Violet Trance. I know there were others I hadnt seen there but I cant recall right now. Everything else was still there.....all the mischief Maker lip sets but only the Sexpot pigment set was there. All the Holiday '08 lip sets and Viva Glam set. There werent many lipsticks at all....like maybe 12. I recall seeing one Viva Glam but dont recall the name. There werent any eyeliners but Sense of Style. There were quite a few polishes mainly cremes though. Hardly any blushes at all :( They also had those Monogram compacts. There were 4 glitters, Reflects Red, Reflects Blackened Red, Reflects Copper and Reflects Very Pink ( I think that was the name). Other pigments was Universal Mix, Mega-Rich, Mutiny, Spiritalize and Dark Blue Green.

That's all I recall at the moment. If I remember more I'll edit....

Diva4eva122

Went there today, for the first time and all I got was 1 pigment. they had about 10-15 lipglosses. a break down would be, 1 lip gelee about 5 or more Super glasses a few Dazzle Glasses and Lipglasses. Dazzle glasses and super glasses and i think creme sheen glasses were 12.75. eyeshadow they didnt have much really, vibrant grape from syle warriors, humid from a collection i think to the each? and tartan tale. it was pretty disapointing in the eyeshadows, they had colors that werent in my interest. They had I think 1 concelar stik. and i think 2 viva glam sets. brush sets and etc. all and all The 1 pigment I got I loved and that was 13.75 or .25. I will visit again maybe another time, maybe next month? idk to far of a rip to go often.

BadLeslie

Just went to this CCO last Saturday and they had just received a small shipment of the 226! I picked up one but I probably should've gotten more.

They also had the Viva Glam Gaga box set with Viva Glam I and II, a few Pro Longwear Lip Cremes (Goes and Goes, Love Forever, some of the darker colors), some Studio Sculpt Concealers, Lip Conditioner + Lavender, Face & Body C1, Dalliance Mega Metal Eyeshadow, and not many other things to get excited about.

I find this CCO is often pretty lacking. If you're in the area and can make it farther out, I'd suggest checking out the CCO at Leesburg Premium Outlets. They usually have much better stuff.

Sabriney

Was on vacation and stopped at this CCO location. Horrible MAC selection, seriously I saw the same things there that's in the above post. No 226 though. I did get 2 cremesheen glasses (Boy Bait and Narcissus) so if your looking for Narcissus it might be worth a trip.