Prince William, VA CCO (Potomac Mills)

CartoonChic

Was on vacation and stopped at this CCO location. Horrible MAC selection, seriously I saw the same things there that's in the above post. No 226 though. I did get 2 cremesheen glasses (Boy Bait and Narcissus) so if your looking for Narcissus it might be worth a trip.
They have Narcissus now? I made my first visit in July and didn't leave with anything. I agree, the selection is lacking. However, I'll make the trip again for Narcissus.

SnowAngel1106

Just went to this CCO yesterday. No good brushes. Not a huge selection but things I remember:

All Woman Quad
Shop/Cook quads
Archie's girls Pearlmatte
Pressed pigments
Stereo Rose MSF
Lightscapade MSF
Iridescent loose powders
Light Sunshine highlight
Surf baby bronzers/sticks
Razzledazzler lipstick
Pro sculpting cream

treasuremymac

Hi, Im not sure if you ever made it there and im really late at responding but I was there recently. I saw Estee Lauder Shimmering Sands but no Heatwave. I asked about it and they said they only got five and one person purchased all of them.

They had a few MAC blushes, one of the Archie's eyeshadow palettes and a selection of 20 some lipsticks. Didnt see much LE stuff although I saw 3 extra dimension eyeshadows (in a light blue frosty color, silver and black) which didnt appeal to me. They had Soft and Gentle and one of the ED blush (maybe it was bareness? a nice mauve color but I cant remember the name).

If youre in the area it doesnt hurt to check out but I wasnt entirely impressed with the MAC selection so dont go through the trouble if you live more than an hour away.