Red lipstick

cno64

I have "Russian Red," and it is a gorgeous deep glamor-girl red.
"Powerhouse" is on the way; I'll let you know what I think of it later.

Christina983

Red Lipstick Help Needed Please

Im looking for a red lip stick that wont make me look like Ronald McDonald. Im very inspired by Christina Aguliera look lately. What Mac lip would you recommend to me.

Im NW15/20, Hazel eyes, light brown hair.

Thank You!

jessiekins1

ruby woo or dubbonet.
smiles.gif

lightsinsorrow

I personally like warmer reds since they don't turn fuschia on the lips. Try filling your lips in with Half-Red lip pencil and topping it off with Ladybug lipstick.

Christina983

Thanks for the sugestions! Im going to list them all to try on when i go to the mac counter this weekend

thanks!

cno64

It depends.
For a deep blue-based red, I love "Russian Red," but for brright, fire-engine red, it's gotta be "Powerhouse."

Macnarsandlove

red lipstick?

I am a NC 45 and I need some ideas or tips for wearability. If anyone has any sugestions for colors/brands let me know.

Rockell

I'm also NW15, and I love love love Kevyn Aucoin's lipstick Talula. It's a bright, coral, orange-based red. The formula of his lipsticks are to die for...so smooth and they wear a long time.

I tried on reds at MAC and they all turned fuschia on me.
cry.gif

I hope you find your perfect red! You'll know when you put it on.

maxcat

can you hold on until Rockocco comes out next week? B/C the one in that collection is fall on your head gorgeous.

ohhhhhthehorror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina983
Im looking for a red lip stick that wont make me look like Ronald McDonald. Im very inspired by Christina Aguliera look lately. What Mac lip would you recommend to me.

Im NW15/20, Hazel eyes, light brown hair.

Thank You!

As far as MAC goes - Ruby Woo or Russian Red - I think those are the best.

ohhhhhthehorror

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith130
I am a NC 45 and I need some ideas or tips for wearability. If anyone has any sugestions for colors/brands let me know.

Go with MAC if you want good quality for sure. I'd say apply prep and prime lip by MAC or chapstick first and then use either Russian Red or Ruby Woo for l/s.

Latest posts