Revlon Colorstay in NC37

purple_pumpkin

Re: Revlon Color Stay Foundation

I just bought one in buff (normal/dry skin), paid $20 here in Serbia, and I was searching for it last couple of weeks, and found it today only in ONE store
shockt.gif

But they said they have it for some time now, and will have it in the future, so im glad for that if it doesn't break me up :fingers_crossed:

PROBLEM- i like this more than anything ive tryed in the drug store. (my HG is MAC SFF but cant afford it regularly right now) my problem is it dosnt usually last all day for me!! I have dryer skin and by the end of working i am kind of dry and flaky and its worn off quite a bit. i sit at a desk and dont have much activity for it to ware off. ( i use the normal/dry skin version) i dont know what to do. ive used different moisturizers, primers, etc. I wonder if the combo/oily version is any better at lasting power. i am going to start the OCM (oil cleansing meathod) with jojoba oil to see if i can get my skin to not dry out or somthing. any suggestions would be appreciated!!

purple_pumpkin

I love this stuff !!!
yahoo.gif

The color is even not lighter or darker, it's exactly my skintone, i've got it on for 3-4h now, and it didn't budge!

fintia

I really love my Revlon foundation but I do dislike the staining in the brushes. I tried Olive oil and even though it got it all out and I was excited now the bristles are like separated.. I've washed the brush soo many times and still is like this so I'm a little sad.. I'll keep washing is until I fix it, looks like its working but I do not think Ill be using the EVVO to wash it again..

as of the face, make sure you get a good cleanser and your face will be fine.. I am not having breakouts with it and I wash my face with Purity cleanser so I think that my face is getting really cleaned with this also Neutrogena one step cleanser is great but in my case it was getting rid if my natural oils so.. hope this helps..

glassy girl

Im nc30 in sff and ive tryed nars/mufe ect and i love revlon better its almost perfect just wish it had a bit more yellow 2 it. (i use golden beige)

LoveStoned

i really don't like the poor choice of colours
ssad.gif
that is one of the reasons why i never tried this foundation, although i've heard a lot of good things about it. did you all manage to find the right colour for you? it seems to be mission impossible with my skin tone (light, but with yellow undertone)
oh.gif

ElleK7

I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't like this foundation
nope.gif

I feel like I have to put a lot on to give me any coverage... like 3-4 drops of the stuff. Although I will say it does have good stay power.... although I will never buy it again

th_worship.gif
MUF Mat Velvet+ 1 small drop and I'm good! Love it

twilightessence

I liked the foundation, it covered really nicely on me but it made me break out really, really badly
ssad.gif
. I envy my mother because I got her one, too, on a BOGO and she doesn't break out and her skin is flawless when she wears it. Its to bad, cause otherwise its a nice foundation.

TISH1124

I 100% love the coverage and the color match of this foundation...However I sadly had to discontinue using it because it was clogging my pores something terribly and I wash my face very well everynight b4 bed...But wasn't working somehow....So I had to cease using it...But I really did like it a lot! Back to MUFE I went...I think maybe it was just a bit too heavy for my skin

DamiaRose

Is there a remarkable difference in using this foundation, as well as the MAC Studio Fix Fluid (NC37) with a stippling brush. I feel like my shade just doesn't match me well (in pictures with flash, it looks like I have a mask on). Also does this sound about right?

I wear:
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC30
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC37
MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation in NC40

Do these products go accordingly?
th_confused_new.gif

Honey xOo

(For anyone with my skintone)

I'm an NC40 and my perfect match is Natural Tan in combo/oily! I love it. My skin is medium tan with golden undertones and it looks totally flawless on me! It looks neutral in the glass bottle for some reason, but it's really a warm golden tan shade.
smiles.gif
I'm so happy I tried it, I thought I was going to have to buy another shade and mix them for a match, but I didn't have to! I apply it with a Revlon sponge over my moisturizer and my skin looks airbrushed! So worth the $13 and it works best with a good sponge rather then a pricey foundation brush.
smiles.gif

bunee

i LOVEEEEE this foundation ! i love the heavy coverage, yet never cakey, of it ! i just wish they had better color selection . during summer, im about nc35 and used natural beige .

Curly1908

Drugstore.com has all Revlon products on sale for buy 1 get one 50% off.

Unfortunately, the darkest color they are carrying for the Colorstay Foundation is "Toast".
ssad.gif

Honey xOo

i cant wear this foundation anymore. i really loved it but i keep breaking out after i wear it! ugh my face was clear until i wore it last week and now i'm dealing with a breakout again. my skin just really hates liquid foundation.

GlamQueen21

Thursday, I went to Wal-Mart to purchase the Combination/Oily in Cappuccino and I loved it! This is my second purchase of this foundation since right now I do need to get color matched with MAC's Studio Fix Fluid.

iamcam

hi.. i got revlon color stay in nude, and its way to light for me.. I'm in NC40, what other shade in revlon color stay do you suggest mixing in the nude shade to get the NC40 shade? thanks