revlon photoready

Leliforever

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
yep both of these are in the uk! shade wise i am paler than you because i am nc20 but in colourstay i use the shade buff
smiles.gif

i'm nc 20 and i wanna try it 1)since it's cheaper 2) cause my mac studio sclulpt gives me very full coverage and for the day i don't like it.just powder doesn't give enough coverage either so i use too much and i look awful.
thmbdn.gif

what colour are you in photoready?

SynSyn

I LOVE this foundation! My friends have noticed how it makes my skin look and have complimented me on it

Junkie

I just got samples from work...

My NUDE Photoready is definately a shade darker than the Colourstay :S

Its so weird. Anyone else have that problem?

Hippobon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Can you girls help me?

I am NC 25 to NC 30 in summer.

Which foundation shade do I need

in Photo Ready foundation?

in Colorstay foundation?

Thank you!

Edit: Maybe Sand Beige or Golden Beige?

And Lou, is it available in the UK?

i am Nc 35 and i am usingthe photoready in 005 natural beige, so i guess NC30 = 004

LisaOrestea

I'm just gonna copy in my review from MUA rather than re-writing it up haha. I bought this in ''Vanilla' - I don't know what shade I am in mac though because their foundations are all too orange or pink for me :(

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am not a fan of liquid foundation....but I do really like this.

For starters...IT ACTUALLY COMES IN MY COLOUR! Most brands don't do a shade light enough for me (or if they do its too pinky).
The packaging is great. I really like the pump on it. I also like that the bottle is wide and short, rather than thin and tall - cause I can stand it in my traincase and the case will still shut :)
It does say "full coverage" which I don't really think is correct. Its more of a medium coverage foundation (which is what Im looking for at the moment.) It doesn't cover blemishes completely but I use a concealer for that anyway so that doesn't bother me too much.
Its really really easy to blend and the finish is gorgeous once on the skin.

I do think that you need fairly ok skin to be able to pull this off though (mine is better than usual at the moment. I would be interested to see how it holds up when my skin is being mean to me.)
The glitter scared me at first. But I use a mattifying finishing powder over the top and after that you can't see the glitter at all which is a relief. I don't like the compact powder from the same range as this though - that seems to just make the foundation appear patchy for some reason :S
So yeah, I really like this. Much more so than any other liquid foundation I have ever tried :)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Just to add to that. My skin was really dry when I first tried this and I had problems with flakiness. But I started using 'Dr Organic - Virgin Olive Oil Skin Lotion' last week and since then the foundation has been AMAZING.

pinkiecharm

i love this foundation but i find it to be a bit to sparkly i sometimes end up looking like a vampire from twilight

LMD84

i love this foundation but i find it to be a bit to sparkly i sometimes end up looking like a vampire from twilight
lol! i do get what you mean! usually i use a rimmel pressed powder to buff over the top. that stops the sparkle being as noticeable :)