Revolution Lipstick

Knope2012

Do we know yet if UD will re-release or is it gone forever. There was an email when back in stock link for about a day then it was removed
I think it was a Black Friday only deal, but I can see them doing something similar again later. Maybe the day after Christmas?

MissTT

I fell in love with and wanted to marry Naked, but I ended up getting that white, gross line on my lips when I wore it. Not sure if it's b/c I have to talk all day or what. I used Prep + Prime, too, so I don't know what the issue is. I'm so disappointed b/c I really want own some of these lipsticks.

IHughes

I fell in love with and wanted to marry Naked, but I ended up getting that white, gross line on my lips when I wore it. Not sure if it's b/c I have to talk all day or what. I used Prep + Prime, too, so I don't know what the issue is. I'm so disappointed b/c I really want own some of these lipsticks.
That happens to me too, with any creamy lipstick formula. It's really annoying and I haven't found a solution yet. I've got many lipsticks I don't use or enjoy much because of this!! The formulas that don't do that on me are the dryer ones like matte or retromatte or the lighter ones like lustres, mineralized or more balmy ones. It's SOOO annoying!!

MissTT

It happens to me with nearly all lipsticks. It's very frustrating and embarrassing. I'm talking to people about makeup while I look like I'm foaming at the mouth. I suspect it may have to do with all the talking I have to do during a shift without rehydrating myself. It's been better when I've made efforts to take more drink breaks. Unfortunately that's not usually possible. I try to stay on the floor as much as possible and only take scheduled food breaks.

TheLadyDanger

I'm so happy I was able to snatch the Black Friday deal Urban Decay had with these lipsticks. I only had Naked 2 and 69 (the name got me, then the color just ROCKS) before. I am excited to try Naked, Native, Protest and F-Bomb. I already have a sample of Catfight, so I will be giving away the full size to a friend. Jilted, which is beautiful may be given as a present as well.

I enjoy how comfortable these are on the lips. Even though they are creamy and moisturizing, I have not experienced them feathering or leaving a white "ring" around my mouth (especially with the nude).

cocodivatime

Omg those of you that got the Black Friday set are driving daggers into my heart with bragging. Lol!! I hope someone has duplicates and puts a few up for sale in the clearance bin. There were several colors from that set that I liked from swatching

PixieDancer

I'll get my set of 6 tomorrow! I think I'm most excited for Jilted, but the nudes and pinks will be nice for every day
Mine came yesterday! I can't wait to play! With new formulas, I hate to go crazy and splurge without knowing how they'll work on me. But this was a great way to try them and have a few shades to give as gifts! I love that I can keep some and feel like they are just freebies! Yay! Let me know which ones you like the best! Catfight and Jilted look awesome!!

PixieDancer

I hope someone has duplicates and puts a few up for sale in the clearance bin. There were several colors from that set that I liked from swatching
None of the shades in this set are LE. So, if there is a shade you particularly like, you could always grab one to test out! I know missing out on a good deal stinks, but I'm sure they'll run specials on these in the future. Maybe even start including them in value sets or with eyeshadow palettes like they did with the lipstick pencils with the Oz palettes! UD is always doing cool things like that!

butterflyeyes

Did anyone notice the lipstick and liner Vault on the UD site for $195 (I think)? It said out of stock but I never saw it so I'm not sure if it's just new or what.

butterflyeyes

Dang! Those things sold out in about 2 days.
I didn't even know it existed on the UD site and it was sold out lol. That's why I wasn't sure if it was even live or of it was something they quietly released and it just disappeared. I definitely didn't get the PR email for that one but if it was a flash sale thing it's possible they didn't send out a PR for it to bloggers. I'm sure going to ask though lol. I'm feeling a little left out of the loop of this one lol. I've been getting those emails a little late anyway lately. Earlier than the public emails but still later than I used to...which is why I completely abandoned doing any major UD blogging except by request. But I digress. I definitely don't NEED this set but man...I just might have caved if I had known about it lol

Knope2012

I haven't tried Naked or Native yet, but I love the other four that I got. So far, my favorite is Catfight. I love how all the colors are fun without being too bright. I have my eye on Anarchy next!

cocodivatime

Bumping this up. I want more chat about these lippies!! I'm waiting on mine to arrive and I will certainly spill the tea

cocodivatime

Would you guys believe that I'm still waiting one Cyber Monday order from Ulta? I've had things arrive from overseas sooner than this