Revolution Lipstick

butterflyeyes

Would you guys believe that I'm still waiting one Cyber Monday order from Ulta? I've had things arrive from overseas sooner than this
Yeah...people are still just now getting Black Friday orders from some companies. Weather is part of the problem...heavy orders...the time of year...so yeah...not completely shocked. Hope you get it soon!

Baby1black

Finally it came pretty excited . I have never used these lippies hopefully I like the formula.

Rebellefleur

I love the formula on these, I got a mini sample size one in an ipsy bag, I havent worn it a lot though its a bright hot pink love the color but not really work appropriate =\

cocodivatime

I tried one of mine on for first time yesterday. Super pigmented and creamy. Some colors seem more pigmented than others but overall I like it so far

Jill1228

Their lipsticks are my new addiction. I just ordered Anarchy I currently have 69, Catfight, F-bomb, Shame, Venom and Jilted with matching lip pencils

cocodivatime

I LOVE this line of lipstick seriously. I cannot understand why it does not get more praise. SO pigmented and SO creamy. LOVE. I think I said it before but the pigmentation reminds me of MACs' amplified formula.

I'm wearing Fiend today with no liner and didn't put any gloss on until the second part of the day although I didn't need it. I wore Rapture earlier in the week and it paired perfectly with the new Naked lip gloss in Beso.

I only have like 2 or 3 more colors to get before I have the whole line now. I collected fast. That's how much I love them...

Knope2012

I LOVE this line of lipstick seriously. I cannot understand why it does not get more praise. SO pigmented and SO creamy. LOVE. I think I said it before but the pigmentation reminds me of MACs' amplified formula.

I'm wearing Fiend today with no liner and didn't put any gloss on until the second part of the day although I didn't need it. I wore Rapture earlier in the week and it paired perfectly with the new Naked lip gloss in Beso.

I only have like 2 or 3 more colors to get before I have the whole line now. I collected fast. That's how much I love them...
I just bought Rapture in the F&F sale! It's not here yet, but I'll try it on Monday. It's seriously one of my favorite brands of lipstick too. I think I have 8 or so at this point, maybe 9 with Rapture? I want pretty much all of them though, especially Anarchy and Shameless. The formula wears so well on me without drying my lips out, and it's just gorgeous on. Of all I have so far, I've worn Manic the most.

PeachTwist

Bought my first which arrived the other day - Venom. Swatch is beautiful, can't wait to try it on. Though which lip liner to use.. will have to go through mine to see. The formula seems so beautiful and creamy though. I may end up buying a lot more!

Jill1228

Bought my first which arrived the other day - Venom. Swatch is beautiful, can't wait to try it on. Though which lip liner to use.. will have to go through mine to see. The formula seems so beautiful and creamy though. I may end up buying a lot more!
Get the matching lip liner in Venom. I have that

PeachTwist

Get the matching lip liner in Venom. I have that
I wouldn't say it's a tendency to get the matching lip liner. I'll go through my MAC and NYX liners to see if I have one that would work with it. If not, I'll get Venom. I also really like the look of Jilted. I seem to have an unhealthy love for bold lipstick.

EDIT: Ordered Venom l/l, Jilted l/s & l/l and Naked l/s as I have Naked l/l already. They'll be here tomorrow - win!

kait0

I'm thinking of getting "native" lipstick, does anyone here have that one? Recommend it? I previously had "rush" lipstick but the color was just doing nothing for me.

Knope2012

I'm thinking of getting "native" lipstick, does anyone here have that one? Recommend it? I previously had "rush" lipstick but the color was just doing nothing for me.
I have Native and it's nice, but nothing I really reach for often. It's one of the few paler colors that doesn't wash me out though, so if you've had any trouble with this color in the past, it would be a good pick. It will also depend on your natural lip color, so it might be better to try in store. It swatches on my hand and lips completely differently