Roses Ultimes de Chanel collection

Bonitinha

^^ Yes, she definitely needs to load up on some calories! I'm sure they feel so much pressure to be thin, but it is sad/scary when they take it too far. When they start getting too thin -- it really ages them, too.
I bet you would look great in those l/s that MW wore. She has such great skin and so do you (lucky!)

Miss QQ

^^ Yes, she definitely needs to load up on some calories! I'm sure they feel so much pressure to be thin, but it is sad/scary when they take it too far. When they start getting too thin -- it really ages them, too.
I bet you would look great in those l/s that MW wore. She has such great skin and so do you (lucky!)
I agree that being too thin looks aging. I'm quite skinny - I gain 2 kg, but when I get stressed or upset my stomach goes crazy and I lose weight. And it may take months before my whole system calms down. My weight fluctuates at just a few kg differences, but I love to gain the few kg and keep the weight on. Anyway, I thought Kate Bosworth - pretty girl, looks very thin, not sure if she is naturally petite.

Bonitinha

^^ You are lucky to be so naturally thin MissQQ! I think the aging part comes in when they have to starve themselves or take drugs to maintain the very low weight. But hey -- if people are naturally thin -- they are just blessed with a fast metabolism! :)
I think Kate Bosworth is very pretty, too! Gorgeous skin and coloring.

MaryJane

I loved MW's lip color too. I already had Paradis but I picked up Destinee this week. Destinee is pretty on it's own - not nearly as dark as it is in the tube.

I put on Destinee first and Paradis on top and it is a really pretty combo and looked close to how it looked on MW. I'm sure if I took the time to combine the colors using a lip brush and then applied the color it would look even more like MW but I just don't have the kind of time in the morning.

elegant-one

I love Paradis!

I always want to use a lip brush, but I guess I'm just too lazy
th_dunno.gif

JulieDiva

I love the RC Destinee! I agree, it doesn't come out nearly as dark as in the tube, which is a good thing for me.

Miss QQ

I use a lip brush when using lip palettes only, and I find lip palettes troublesome, though they look so pretty.

Michelle - I just got to watch The Blind Side and Sandra Bullock's makeup is beautiful! She is not afraid to have colours on her face. And her hair, although not very long, is thick and luscious! I think she looks gorgeous in that movie.

Bonitinha

^^ I love Sandra Bullock in the Blindside. She is so gorgeous and sassy, too! I agree, her makeup always look great (probably 'cause she always uses Chanel)! :)

Bonitinha

Kate Spade is doing another 75% off sample sale on her site (I should stop getting those email alerts). I just bought a bag that is a Tiffany-blue type of color :http://www.katespade.com/designer-handbags/leather-handbags/vanston-small-dylan/PXRU2595-1,default,pd.html?dwvar_PXRU2595-1_color=409&start=17&cgid=sample-sale
I promise, I am not affiliated with Kate Spade in any way LOL I am totally obsessed with this color of late! I am waiting for another collection to really wow me -- but I need to stop buying bags in the meantime :/

Thinking I still need to get Paradis, but I think I will wait just a few more weeks and then I'll be in SoCal near a Nordies -- woot woot!!

Dominique33

" Paradis " is really pretty, I have 3 of them ( Charme, Paradis, Destinée ) and I think they really match with the nail polishes ( I have the 3 nail polishes too ). When I first saw the collection Harmonie a long time ago on the Internet, I said to myself well, it's no so beautiful after all, of course I was wrong and... My credit card knows that too lol !
I think " Paradis " is subtle, goes very well with Horizon blush or Espiègle too. Go ahead, this collection for spring is amazing. Peter Philips did a very good job indeed. This spring, collections are waouh Dior, Nars, M.A.C, Guerlain, Paul and Joe, Mufe, Bobbi Brown, I found them all really pretty.

Bonitinha

^^ I did get quite a few things from the Spring collection when it first came out and love them! Horizon is my favorite and I am loving Charme l/s, too. I think I will take the plunge on Paradis -- glad to hear you are loving it. These types of colors are my faves for sure
heart.gif
I need to go hit up my BB counter, too. I love a collection and then get so impatient for the next to come out . . .

jmarie

Bonitinha I love the color of the Kate Spade bag. I actually live 5 miles from the KS outlet and I never go in there. I will have to go see what they have now.

Bonitinha

Thanks Jmarie -- I became obsessed with the color when I came across a quilted tiffany blue Chanel bag online (I don't even know if it was authentic, but it was gorgeous). But KS is so affordable when they have those amazing sales! You have a coral Chanel bag, right? I love that color, too
heart.gif

Dominique33

Maybe you will have the new Coco lipsticks called " Culte " and " Avant-Garde " in the US, there are some new Coco Shine too ( I don't know if those are repromote or new ? ) but they're really pretty. I haven't seen the summer collection ( went to Sephora today ) , the Roses Ultimes haven't arrive here yet.
pretty.gif

elegant-one

Kate Spade is doing another 75% off sample sale on her site (I should stop getting those email alerts). I just bought a bag that is a Tiffany-blue type of color :http://www.katespade.com/designer-handbags/leather-handbags/vanston-small-dylan/PXRU2595-1,default,pd.html?dwvar_PXRU2595-1_color=409&start=17&cgid=sample-sale
I promise, I am not affiliated with Kate Spade in any way LOL I am totally obsessed with this color of late! I am waiting for another collection to really wow me -- but I need to stop buying bags in the meantime :/

Thinking I still need to get Paradis, but I think I will wait just a few more weeks and then I'll be in SoCal near a Nordies -- woot woot!!

That bag is adorable - well all the KS stuff is. I bought a bag from the sale too
lol.gif
I thought this bag would be so cute with my corals & reds

http://www.katespade.com/designer-handbags/fabric-purses/on-the-ave-small-maryanne/PXRU2899,default,pd.html?dwvar_PXRU2899_color=017&start=27&cgid=sample-sale

Bonitinha

^^ That is adorable and you will be so stylish sporting that around
heart.gif
I really could have gone nuts, but limited myself to one bag ;) So hard to choose!

jmarie

Thanks Jmarie -- I became obsessed with the color when I came across a quilted tiffany blue Chanel bag online (I don't even know if it was authentic, but it was gorgeous). But KS is so affordable when they have those amazing sales! You have a coral Chanel bag, right? I love that color, too
heart.gif
I love love Tiffany blue and I think the color will go with so much. I actually sold my coral Chanel. Every time a new collection comes out, I want a new bag so, I usually sell one bag to fund the new purchase. I usually get 75% or more of my original cost of the bag and I feel pretty good about it.

elegant-one Great choice, animal print is always in style and I agree that it will look great with reds and corals

elegant-one

Too many handbags...but who could resist a KS sale :)

Thanks JMarie! I love a bit of animal print & the style of that bag is just adorable.

Thats great that you can get at least 75% out of your original Chanel bag. One of these days I'll get one :)

So did anyone sneak anything else from this collection?

Bonitinha

^^ I haven't bought anything else from this collection (yet -- I'm waiting til I get to a Nordies in a couple of weeks!)
I busted out my Rose Bronze from last year and forgot how much I adore it. I paired it with Enivree l/s with MAC Pinkarat lipgloss on top. A mom at my daughter's ballet school came up to me and asked me to write down all of the products for her. I thought that was so cute!
heart.gif