Roses Ultimes de Chanel collection

elegant-one

Oh Michelle dear you are so Lovely! The bag is fantastic & really does not look too big for your size.

Hi guys! I will post tomorrow - watching a movie & I'm getting "that look" to get off the computer & watch
girlhaha.gif
chat tomorrow!

Oh & Winthrop - yep, don't know what was wrong, just didn't see anything that I wanted :) I was going to get Candeur but it was sold out.

Miss QQ

^^ Enjoy the movie! Doesn't this always happens? That what we want is sold out.

Michelle - You look gorgeous! Great outfit and I don't think the bag is too big for you. Love the colour! It has been raining for 4 days here and I like the cool weather but I feel sleepy lol.

shadow - The sandals are very pretty and colourful!

I bought lots of skincare products from chanel yesterday and only two makeup item, the pink gloss from Le Blanc and an eye contour brush #14 - still made in France. The SA was very knowledgeable and friendly, so I spent a little more than I planned. I wanted to pick up some items from Dior too but since I overspent at Chanel, Dior can wait. No signs of this collection yet.

Winthrop44

Quote: Originally Posted by elegant-one
Hi guys! I will post tomorrow - watching a movie & I'm getting "that look" to get off the computer & watch
girlhaha.gif
chat tomorrow!

Oh & Winthrop - yep, don't know what was wrong, just didn't see anything that I wanted :) I was going to get Candeur but it was sold out.

I know that look very well!
lol.gif
Candeur is still available online but will they ever have another free shipping code???

Bonitinha

Elegant -- so was it a good movie?? My husband gets annoyed, too, when I ignore him. lol Men are such babies!!

MissQQ -- it shows no sign of letting up with the rain here. I always feel like I look like a mess when I am running errands and it it pouring down rain. I want Spring weather.
Enjoy your new products! I am anxious to see what the swatches of the summer collection look like!

elegant-one

Ha! The other evening he said, you're on that thing every night.....all while he's hogging the ipad
girlhaha.gif

I was hoping for a fs code this weekend maybe.

The movie was Melancholia - with Kirsten Dunst. It was weird until the end when the planets collided
rofl.gif

Michelle - LOL. Well, I guess its better than them not wanting any attention from us.

MissQQ - What do you think of that brush - is it nice/soft?

Miss QQ

Ha! The other evening he said, you're on that thing every night.....all while he's hogging the ipad
girlhaha.gif

I was hoping for a fs code this weekend maybe.

The movie was Melancholia - with Kirsten Dunst. It was weird until the end when the planets collided
rofl.gif

Michelle - LOL. Well, I guess its better than them not wanting any attention from us.

MissQQ - What do you think of that brush - is it nice/soft?
lol. That sounds funny and got me laughing.

I have not used the brush yet but it feels good on the back of my hand. I hope it is soft and firm because I want to use it close or on my lash line. I hardly have time for makeup in the morning these days, but I'm still a makeup addict and always thinking of what to buy/try next.
amuse.gif

Michelle - I'm getting excited about the summer collection too! It looks like it is another cloudy here again, but no rain so far.

Monsy

I got Amour and love it
eyelove.gif
this is my first glossimer

i was wondering is this whole collection LE?

jRoxy13

Most of Roses Ultimes is permanent (for what that's worth with Chanel). Of the Glossimers, only Suprise is limited edition, and of the Vernis, only Attraction is limited edition.

I also really like Amour, and you have beautiful nails!

Anitacska

This collection has now finally reached the UK! Yay! I've bought 3 glossimers (the pink ones), Rose Corail lipliner and Tentation nail polish. All so pretty!

Miss QQ

Looks like we got the collection at the same time! I saw them yesterday. The new glossimers are beautiful! I like almost all of them, with Desir and Amour being my favorites. Since they are perm I'll get them when I "need" pink glosses.

gracie90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
I got those 3 myself too. :)

How do you like Jalousie? It's the one I was most iffy about!
Oh, and do you have any other favourite glossimers that you'd recommend? I'm building up my collection from 3 haha

Rinstar

I'm wearing Jalousie for the first time today and I'm loving it! It's more pigments than any other glossimer I own! Very pretty deep fuchsia color too!

Anitacska

I like Jalouse a lot! It's so pigmented. :)

Favourite glossimers? Ooh I don't know, I have so many, lol. Calypso from the summer collection is very nice and pigmented too.

Quote:
Oh, and do you have any other favourite glossimers that you'd recommend? I'm building up my collection from 3 haha

bis

Quote: How do you like Jalousie? It's the one I was most iffy about! Oh, and do you have any other favourite glossimers that you'd recommend? I'm building up my collection from 3 haha
I actually bought Jalousie, even though I decided to no longer buy any. Most glossimers are really sheer, although nobody does shimmer like Chanel does. One or two are enough if you want to use them over lipstick or just want shimmer, no colour. I think Jalousie is my favorite since it is nicely pigmented.

Bonitinha

Quote:
If you have any questions about specific shades, let me know. I have a gazillion glossimers! I love them so much :) If you have specific colors that you're leaning towards: pinks, peach, corals, nudes -- I have some recs for you.

Latest posts