Roses Ultimes de Chanel collection

shadowaddict

Bonitinha--I was so close to ordering that very same bag. I kept going back to the site to look at it. I had to finally sit on my hands so I wouldn't click submit order.

I resisted this Kate Spade sale but was soooo tempted. I had to stop looking at the site. I just bought this one a few weeks ago. I wanted a new grey bag and the boxy shape is so different than my other bags.

http://www.endless.com/s/ref=nb_sb_...+bridge&asin=B0052WQP6Y&ref=sr_1_1&pageCode=d

I really love this one as well. I love it in the Geranium color.

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/product...0&itemId=prod141740060&parentId=&cmCat=search

Elegant--The small maryanne is such a pretty bag. I put so much stuff in bag I'm not sure if it would all fit. I'm going to get a new wallet. Mine is so bulky it just takes up too much space so that hopefully will help. You are so right in trying to resist KS. I wish her reading glasses came in the strength I need because they are so cute.

shadowaddict

Oh I have to share the pic of these shoes that I just bought for my daughter-in-law in Fuchsia. On their recent trip to Chicago she and her mom hit the Betsey Jonson store and she fell in love with a dress to wear for graduation and of course her mom bought it for her. These shoes will be perfect for the dress. She loves everything pink and sparkly. She was beyond excited when I took them to her. They are even prettier in real life. The crystals are on there very well and do not look cheap. I mean when you say hot pink shoes with crystals on the heels it does sound kind of like stripper shoes:) But that isn't the case at all, thank goodness.

She switched majors a few times and is so ready to graduate. She's 26 and wants to wear bright fun colors on her big day. I can't see her getting a lot of wear out of them as she ended up following in her daddy's footsteps and graduating with an international business degree with double minors in French and Spanish. So she will soon be in business suits and a more moderate heel. But the smile on her face was worth every penny.

http://www.zappos.com/steve-madden-partyy-r

I will be getting this as well. I love the name Disco Buscuit. I always pick her up some Butter London or Deborah Lippman when I'm buying for myself. Can you tell I love finally having a girly girl daughter:)

http://www.butterlondon.com/node/939/lightbox2

meleftie

Oh I have to share the pic of these shoes that I just bought for my daughter-in-law in Fuchsia. On their recent trip to Chicago she and her mom hit the Betsey Jonson store and she fell in love with a dress to wear for graduation and of course her mom bought it for her. These shoes will be perfect for the dress. She loves everything pink and sparkly. She was beyond excited when I took them to her. They are even prettier in real life. The crystals are on there very well and do not look cheap. I mean when you say hot pink shoes with crystals on the heels it does sound kind of like stripper shoes:) But that isn't the case at all, thank goodness.

She switched majors a few times and is so ready to graduate. She's 26 and wants to wear bright fun colors on her big day. I can't see her getting a lot of wear out of them as she ended up following in her daddy's footsteps and graduating with an international business degree with double minors in French and Spanish. So she will soon be in business suits and a more moderate heel. But the smile on her face was worth every penny.

http://www.zappos.com/steve-madden-partyy-r

I will be getting this as well. I love the name Disco Buscuit. I always pick her up some Butter London or Deborah Lippman when I'm buying for myself. Can you tell I love finally having a girly girl daughter:)

http://www.butterlondon.com/node/939/lightbox2

These shoes are amazing, I have a daughter that will love these as a gift for her pending graduation!

Bonitinha

Shadowaddict -- I know, it is so hard to resist. It all started when my husband got me the quilted chain strap bag in the nude color (I think it was called the Gold Coast small Maryanne) Then I got an email in February of a "secret 24 hour sale" -- it was an additional 75% off bags that were already on sale. So of course, I got the bright raspberry colored patent satchel for a screaming deal. Don't know what came over me when I got the Tiffany blue colored one -- haha I had no restraint. But wowza, the KS site does the best sales!
Those shoes are adorable you got your DIL! I love Zappos, too. The free shipping and free returns are awesome!
Ooh and I love the nail polish! I want a pedicure with that fuschia polish!

shadowaddict

I know those sales are dangerous. But such good deals. I remember that quilted maryanne you got, so gorgeous. KS is very addictive although an expensive one. But as long as the products are well taken care of they will last forever. The quality is amazing. How can you resist style and quality, especially at 75% off?

I need a mani-pedi soon. I have neglected my nails. I tend to do that when I have a couple or so break very short. I guess it makes me feel they look ugly. It's going to hit low 80's here this week so gonna have to get my feet ready. Bright toe nails makes me smile so I will choose a cheery spring color.

I love zappos. I've been shopping there forever. I also love endless.com. They have the same great customer service.

elegant-one

Bonitinha--I was so close to ordering that very same bag. I kept going back to the site to look at it. I had to finally sit on my hands so I wouldn't click submit order.

I resisted this Kate Spade sale but was soooo tempted. I had to stop looking at the site. I just bought this one a few weeks ago. I wanted a new grey bag and the boxy shape is so different than my other bags.

http://www.endless.com/s/ref=nb_sb_...+bridge&asin=B0052WQP6Y&ref=sr_1_1&pageCode=d

I really love this one as well. I love it in the Geranium color.

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/product...0&itemId=prod141740060&parentId=&cmCat=search

Elegant--The small maryanne is such a pretty bag. I put so much stuff in bag I'm not sure if it would all fit. I'm going to get a new wallet. Mine is so bulky it just takes up too much space so that hopefully will help. You are so right in trying to resist KS. I wish her reading glasses came in the strength I need because they are so cute.
Ooh, those bags are so adorable!! Yes, I carried that KS bag this weekend & its a nice medium bag but I too am so used my larger bag :) Also, it was just a tad annoying how the handles flop down because I am so used to rigid stand up handles
girlhaha.gif
Other than that, it was darn cute with my coral jacket & leopard print shoes.

elegant-one

Oh, I got those cute little sample glosses of Amour & Plasir this weekend at a different far away Macys! 2 freebies. I really really like the color of Plasir on my lips but I only wish it were a bit more opaque & actually stayed that color instead of slowing turning clear on my lips. Amour was just a faint slight coral peach on me. It didn't show up very well. Darn pigmented lips.

Any Free Shipping codes for Chanel that I missed?

Hey Winthrop .................
wavey.gif
friends.gif
oh sister where art thou????
lol.gif

Bonitinha

Your bag sounds adorable Elegant! I just got mine today. I love it -- the color is gorgeous. It is a really big bag, though (and it is called the small). It almost overwhelms me because I'm petite, but oh well, I love the color!

I love the mini gloss samples (I only have one -- I wish they would free up more of them as samples they give away on the site)! They are so cute. I wish some of those colors were more pigmented, too (this coming from saran wrap lips)

elegant-one

Your bag sounds adorable Elegant! I just got mine today. I love it -- the color is gorgeous. It is a really big bag, though (and it is called the small). It almost overwhelms me because I'm petite, but oh well, I love the color!

I love the mini gloss samples (I only have one -- I wish they would free up more of them as samples they give away on the site)! They are so cute. I wish some of those colors were more pigmented, too (this coming from saran wrap lips)
That's great that you got your bag. It sounds so pretty. It sure didn't look that big. I thought of you & your bag this weekend. We were in Tiffany's & they have their line of sweet handbags & the color reminded my of the KS bag you just bought :) And no, I did not buy a thing
sigh.gif

How tall are you? I'm only 5'5

Bonitinha

^^I just love that color. Ahhh you resisted getting anything at Tiffany's -- good girl!! I do want to start getting some of their charms at some point. They are so cute!!
I am just under 5" tall -- so it doesn't take much to overwhelm me LOL Yeah, I was surprised that when I pulled the bag out it was a good size. It looked smaller in the pic. But I still love the style and construction. I have other bags that are big -- but they have soft leather that kinda collapses, so they don't look so big when I hold them. Now it will be like "here comes the lady with the blue bag!!" haha
Did you find anything else fabulous when you were out shopping??

Winthrop44

Ahhhh...that explains all those cute heels you post pics of! Wish I could wear them sometimes. I'm a little over 5'8".

We must all have something wrong with us. I got to go to a gigantic mall with Neimans, Bloomies, Nordstrom, etc last week and didn't buy a thing!

shadowaddict

We just got a Nordies last year. In that mall there are some really nice stores. We still don't have a NM or Bloomingdales.

Elelegant--The sa at KS was telling me recently that the large Maryanne would be a good everyday bag. I'm not quite 5'2" and it swallows me. It looks like I'm a little girl trying on my mother's things:)

Bonitiha--^^^I can so relate.

Both of your bags sounds so pretty.

Bonitinha

Gail -- LOL exactly! I am always wearing like 4" wedge heels in summer or high boots in winter. You are lucky to be blessed with height :)
Sometimes when I am all ready to shop -- it is kinda disappointing when nothing jumps out at me. But hey, good for our wallets :) We are going to Fashion Island in SoCal in a few weeks -- so we'll see what I find (my husband is very afraid)

Bonitinha

Shadowaddict -- so you can totally relate to the short thing! I have to wear talls heels just so my pants/jeans don't drag on the floor.
I will have to take a pic of how the bag looks when I hold it. haha

shadowaddict

The bag -- is it too big for me? lol

I don't think the bag is too big at all, love the color. It looks great and so do you. You are so gorgeous and your outfit looks so good on you.

I wear 4 inch wedges with pants and jeans always. I always wear clogs and slip ons. I had ankle/foot surgery a couple of years ago and have a scar that runs under and along the outside of my ankle and part way down my foot. It's still quite sensitive as scars usually are with me so straps there bother me.

With shorts in the summer I try to wear 2.5 or 3 inch sandals when I can get by with it looking good. I like Sofft, Born and Dansko, love it when I can find them on sale. They're comfy enough that I can walk a lot in them.

I love these they are super cute and very comfy. I bought these in pewter at Nordstrom last summer in Vegas, funny they were on sale for $50 which is the same price they still are on the Nordies site. I figured they would drop even more by now, but still a good buy. I've worn them a lot and they still look almost brand new. They've come out in Roxi 2 and the I like the Audrey also. I'm going to buy at least one more pair in a different color. I think they're stylish and I walked all over Vegas for the next week there and they felt great. I had never heard of this brand before.

http://www.endless.com/Athena-Alexa...U,B0012ZT04Y,B004CFB96S,B0033UWWT6,B004RI12RG

Bonitinha

Shaddowaddict -- thank you so much, you are too kind. The cardi is from the B.P. line at Nordies (I scooped up a bunch last summer when they all went on sale online) and the belt was like $3 from Forever 21. I love going there for belts :) I like to bargain shop a lot, too.
It is so nice when you can combine comfort along with a good sized heel. Those ones from Endless are really cute -- I love the bronze color, too.
P.S. I have since gone to Endless and filled my cart up with sandals. haha

Gail -- thanks so much -- it is a really fun bag. I don't want to take it out because it has been raining here constantly and I don't want it to get wet. But it is looking cute on my shelf!!

shadowaddict

I know I'm off topic yet again. But if anyone is interested I just saw on the Endless site they are doing 20% off $100 order on select items now through March 15, use code FRNDSFAM.