San Marcos, TX CCO (Prime Outlets at San Marcos)

Janice

MAC: (ONLY NOTEABLES) Sparse selection of eyeshadow, nothing special or LE. Small selection of blush doubles, creme blushes. No brushes at all. As always - a great selection of lipsticks. A handful of longwears.

Olive Delights (eyes) holiday palette ($24), all 3 Seduction holiday lip palettes ($24), Teal treasure set, all 3 "charms" sets (paints, lip gelees, shadesticks - $20)

Stila: (ONLY NOTEABLES) Wicked sets both green and pink, pussycat dolls palette & lipglasses, most holiday sets, several sets of eyeshadow doubles (6 - 7).

They actually had a damn good selection of Stila, too bad it's still so pricey or I would have caved.

kaliraksha

They have a lot of shimersouffles today. Aristrocat mineralized eye shadow. A pretty decent selection of nail polish. The '05 Holiday eye palette. A small set of 4 shadesticks including sea-me. Like 5 eyeshadows, all matte. Lots of prolongwear. Gold leaves, manicure wipes. They have clinique brush cleanser for 8 dollars. Memorial weekend sale on some select items (none MAC) is 20% off.

ExquisiteImages

Has anyone been to the San Marcos Outlet lately? Anything good? I stay in Houston so I would go only if there's anything that's limited edition I'm looking for.

darkbeauty27

I've been to this one once coming back from San Antonio. It was pretty good. The outlet mall recently put ANOTHER cosmetics outlet store in there as well that sells other brands like Biotherm and Lancome. Only outlet mall I've seen with 2 cosmetic outlet stores!!!

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkbeauty27
I've been to this one once coming back from San Antonio. It was pretty good. The outlet mall recently put ANOTHER cosmetics outlet store in there as well that sells other brands like Biotherm and Lancome. Only outlet mall I've seen with 2 cosmetic outlet stores!!!

The Lancome outlet has been there for quite a bit, thank god, I landed a mega score at that store when they had some Shu Uemura stock roll through. There was some insane holiday sale when I stopped in one time, I scored like $600 in kolinsky Shu brushes for $150. I love these two cosmetic outlets... well I love this outlet in general because there's an awesome home furnishing strip towards the back with Pottery Barn/William Sonoma, Bombay Company, Kirklands, etc, etc. They just added another section with a Neiman Marcus outlet and that brought in tons of high end outlets. It's heaven!!

noellethediva

Has anyone been to this one lately? I am in San Antonio through Saturday morning and I was thinking about going to the san marcos CCO if they had anything good. TIA!!

Jacq-i

I haven't been there in over two years.
ssad.gif

If you do go, let me know what you find!
smiles.gif

noellethediva

I DID go!! I am so glad I did too, that CCO (and that outlet place in general) was FAR better than the ones we have here in Ohio. They had a Kate Spade, BCBG and Juicy Couture outlet!! Anyway, back to the CCO, I tried to remember the things they had so I could report. This is what I saw that I can remember:

Shadows aquavert, mancatcher & fountainbleu
LOTS of fluidlines (about 10 different)
LOTS of shadesticks and paints
TLC in all the tint toons and even baumy bronze and summerfete
Only one pigment, lovely lily
Pearlizers in opulent and ever opal - I should have got one, silly me
all the lip palettes from pattenmaker, plus a blush and two pressed face powders from patternmaker
Patternmaker cool eyes palette
Some chromeglasses (I remember technobeet, hot chrome, tanchromique or something like that)
Some select tint foundations, the one in a plastic squeeze like bottle
three different jewel 2004 lip palettes
a small selection of DC lipglasses, 2-3 dozen lipsticks
violetrix and c-squeeze perfume, hue greenify

I wish I could remember more! In the window display they had a dazzle set from jewel 2004 (although NOT the one with parrot) and the brush sets from that holiday. They also had a lot of Stila, which my CCO's do not!

Jacq-i

Oh my gosh!! That sounds amazing! I'll have to go on Saturday!

Thank you very much!!
smiles.gif

saniyairshad

Re: San Marcos, TX CCS (Prime Outlet)

I wanna go im gonna go now that i know theres a MAC outlet...I WANNA GOO...

Jacq-i

YAY, I finally went!!

They had pretty much everything that noellethediva mentioned, but the Tint Toons were gone. Otherwise, it was just what I hoped!

saniyairshad

Tons of Holiday 2006 stuff...warm pigment set..that was pretty cool...trend palettes...patternmaker palette...and some lippies and l/gs...some e/s, fluidlines, and BB shimmerbrick in peony...looked great...some concealers, studio techs, bronzers, glimmershimmers, and 3 blushes, from patternmaker, and 2 reg ones. cant remember...but not a lot of stuff...
ssad.gif

Suzyn

My fam reunion is in Gruene this summer. I noticed the outlets last year as I drove thru but didn't get to stop. Now Im wishing i had, but I know I will make time for it this year! No doubt! I hope they have a few things that I just can't live without!

te.amo.mac

has some of the holiday '06 sets, the silverette case, lure e/s, a bunch of other e/s and a lot of fluidlines.
Cant really remember any of the names, sry about that, but maybe that lil bit of info is good enough for someone

cmac

Hi.
Quick question:
At what stores in Prime Outlets at San Marcos do they sell MAC produts?

Thanks
smiles.gif

te.amo.mac

its called the cosmetics company outlet, its right across from the Armani exchange and like one or two stores down from Juicy Couture.

Love2shop

I'm thinking about heading out to the outlet this weekend. I live in houston, so if any of you ladies can give me an idea of what is available there please. i would really appreciate it!