San Marcos, TX CCO (Prime Outlets at San Marcos)

Ambre Tucker

Last time I was there they were really cracking down on the numbers of products you could buy I think the limit was 4 they were not saying oh you can only buy 4 pure creation paintpots but paintpots in general... that made me sad I was gonna do all my Christmas shopping there. It sucks that people who do bad things ruin it for the rest of us luckily the stock moves to Round Rock (which is closer for me and cheaper) it takes an extra month or so :((

Mac-Guy

I'm thinking of going on the 15th since I haven't got the chance to visit there.
The manager let me sneak peak the order list.
th_happy1.gif

They are getting quite a few items from HC today: most of the MES, as well as Light Year and Star wonder MSF. They also get the BD collection, including the PTTP powder.

Mac-Guy

Last time I was there they were really cracking down on the numbers of products you could buy I think the limit was 4 they were not saying oh you can only buy 4 pure creation paintpots but paintpots in general... that made me sad I was gonna do all my Christmas shopping there. It sucks that people who do bad things ruin it for the rest of us luckily the stock moves to Round Rock (which is closer for me and cheaper) it takes an extra month or so :((
Oh really? I didn't have this problem. The manager was also extremely friendly and helpful.

Mac-Guy

GlamQueen, here are more items worth checking out:

- Blushes: Peony Petal, Pink Tea and Crew (if you haven't got them already)
- Elude and Strada (yes, I left some for you)
girlhaha.gif

- Lippies: Summer Shower
eyelove.gif

- Julie Verhoeven brush sets

HTH

GlamQueen21

GlamQueen, here are more items worth checking out:

- Blushes: Peony Petal, Pink Tea and Crew (if you haven't got them already)
- Elude and Strada (yes, I left some for you)
girlhaha.gif

- Lippies: Summer Shower
eyelove.gif

- Julie Verhoeven brush sets

HTH
I have completely forgot about this thread!! I already have Peony Petal, Pink Tea and Crew. I do hope I get the chance to visit the CCO soon.

NaomiH

Stopped by here today and there wasnt much. Lots of Immortal flower blushes, some hey sailor and what looked like some holiday sets. I did grab a Lightscapade though, there were several of those

NaomiH

Went by here on Thursday 7/11 and they had a gloss or two from Venomous Villians, the only MSF they had was Lightscapade, a few things from what MIGHT of been Making Pretty, mainly perm lippies outside one or two from Hey Sailor and Surf Baby that I noticed. Lots of MSE and a handful of various blushes. I'm thinking of going back this week and will try and make a more comprehensive list of what they have.

tattletale

i picked up strada blush from gareth pugh guacamole eye shadow teal pigment 35 lases ruffian nails charged water mist aisa version and bobbi brown shimmer brick in 24 karat. they had a lots of holiday sets a well as some brush sets from nordstroms collections, both body oils from hey sailor 6 different crushed metal pigments quite a few blushes elude beauty powder from gareth pugh a lot of big bounce shadows

dash4

Anyone been lately? I want to go soon.. a little scared to go right after Christmas though - they will probably be cleared out.. :-(

Goat Goat Etc.

is this cco close to dallas? im new to texas and would like to know which on e is near. TIA
Nope. It's pretty far. I imagine 2.9 hours or more. However does have a CCO in Dallas!
Here's a list of the 5 locations in Texas : http://www.mallseeker.com/cosmeticscompanystore-outlets.aspx?state=45.