San Marcos, TX CCO (Prime Outlets at San Marcos)

Goat Goat Etc.

Blushes: flirt and tease, Springsheen, ambering rose, peach twist, sweet as cocoa
Cream blush: lady blush, lilicent, Brit wit
Min e/s-white jeans, stovepipe jeans, motörhead, diva in distres
Loose stacked sets-surf the ocean
Loose piggies-tan, goldstroke, vanilla, violet, blue brown, copper sparkle,
L/s-naturally eccentric, bust out!, mystics, x-s, playing koi, underworld
L/g-Krazy kahuna, girl on board, good lovin', strange potion
E/s sets-Double feature 3, double feature 5, double feature 8
Liquid liner-plum power
Studio stick concealer-nw45, nc30,nc45

Goat Goat Etc.

They have everything I said in the last 3-4 posts.

E/s palette- Wonder Woman Defiance Palette ( that purple one)

Wonder Woman- Jumbo Eyeliner Marker

Estee Lauder just acquired Smashbox! So the CCO is expecting shipment soon!

Say hi to my girl Gabrelle, Gabbie, Gabi, Gabrielle? She's so cool and professional!

Also the CCO is hiring! And their employee discount is 50% off!

Goat Goat Etc.

L/s- summer shower

L/p-Velveteena

Ww-es quads-defiance, lady justice

E/s-lucky green, fresh daisy

Min e/s duo-thunder and rain

N/p-biker blue

Colour creme base-tickle me pink

Skinsheen bronzed stick in surfer packaging -gilty bronze, tan-tint, billionaire bronze

Bronzer in surfer packaging-solar riche, refined golden

Goat Goat Etc.

any updates

Nope. I haven't cared to. Been going to school and all and going up there takes gas. So I'm going out of my way.
But most of all, no one thumbs up my posts. I've been posting here how long? Sinergy was doing it almost exclusively till she moved. Either you appreciate people taking time to go up to the CCO or you don't. When I find information helpful I thank people for supplying it or by simply thumbing up their post.

Simple as that. Hope people can spare a click for the post below. Can you understand how sometimes people would like consideration?

GlamQueen21

*bump* Has anyone gone to the CCO in San Marcos and seen any new stuff there yet? The last time I went is when I returned Circa Plum p/g and exchanged it for Creamy Bisque e/s. Also, they are now starting to carry the perm pigments in the 4.5g jars now.

TXBeautyBaby

*bump* Has anyone gone to the CCO in San Marcos and seen any new stuff there yet? The last time I went is when I returned Circa Plum p/g and exchanged it for Creamy Bisque e/s. Also, they are now starting to carry the perm pigments in the 4.5g jars now.
Hopefully I'll be making a trip there soon, I'm in college but I'll be in Houston for a couple weeks in May

Mac-Guy

Any updates? Especially on blushes, beauty powders, and eye shadows? I'm hitting San Marcos in a few weeks.

tattletale

i stopped going since they wont give me my employee discount i might stop in and see whats there if i take a trip to ikea