San Marcos, TX CCO (Prime Outlets at San Marcos)

Goat Goat Etc.

Tartan tale: E/s Glamora Castle, golden crown, follow your fantasy, enviably fun, semi-precious, a wish come true E/s x6 twists of tartan, beauties play it cool, trip-cool e/s Mega metal shadow from peacocky?-sex-pectations, spectacle of yourself, unflappable, mating call Gps-dirty, zinc zone, brown now, charred mauve, b from dsquared2, below ground, nuture, butternutty, uniformly blue, slick black, greengrease,  E/s- going bananas, violet trance, aqua, dear cupcake, vibrant grape. Haunting, lime, golden rod, rosy outlook, Carbon, show-stopper, flourishing, er tu bouquet?, zingy, sky blue, chamomile, sweet joy from villains, brun, pollinator, bough grey, free to be, dames desire, give me liberty of London, samoa silk, love lace, night manouveres, sand and sun, firecracker,  humid, shimmer moss,  Min- from in the groove, style influencer, in the groove, making it easy, blue my mind, Fresh and easy, calm cool and collected Min e/s-illusionary burnin ambition  Loose e/s-later, the family crest, moonlightnight, rich life, universal mix. Bloodlines, stacked 2!, process magenta, circa plum, kitchmas, reflects very pink, spiritualized, mutiny, Antique green Loose e/s sets x5- smoky thrill seekers, cool thrill seekers, warm thrillseekera, holiday hits haute nigh jinks Glamourous min kit from tt Blush-garb, personal style  Min-blush-hang loose, earth to earth A triumphant blush face kit Impassioned solar bits Naked honey- body wash, lotion, and sauve Saks triple points tool kit Noble nights and violet my love lash and line kit from tt Vain and glorious and dazzle the lads lip bag All 3 tt l/g sets Tis noble to give viva glam lip set L/g- lap of luxury, fold and tuck, best of breed, fancy cat, a diff groove, buzz, jealous, utterly discrete, rock out, new berry, a quiet roar, wildly refined, purple rage, pret a papier, so this season, just add colour  Dare to wear l/g- so bad and dare to dare N/p-sly as a fox, black enough?, studded, in the buff, naughty lil vices nail set from tt Alma 

Goat Goat Etc.

Quote: Originally Posted by Goat Goat Etc.
Alma

This is the name I last typed in my phone today as I was being accused of doing something impossible-selling items on Ebay.

Specktra-ites I only post here like the rest of you to give you news about what I see at the CCO but this truly goes over the line for me!
You can't tell people and friends about your findings? Oooooooohhhh no we're back in highschool! No texting!

Specktra-ites please be aware of an ignorant horse's ass named Alma Sturgeon. She decided after working there as Store Manager for 5 years (2/2/12: This was a lie- there was a different manager the past 2-3 years I've been going) and seeing me come in for 2-3 years to tell me to stop typing names of MAC products in my phone. She b.s.'d that it was against their policy to write down names of products and that it had been there since the store opened. If you are EVER approached by this idiot call and speak to the name and number of her district manager (her boss) she was obligated to give me when I asked: Paul Kelaher @ (212) 756 4986

I'm truly infuriated by this woman! She accused me of wanting to SELL ITEMS ON EBAY BECAUSE I WAS TYPING NAMES OF PRODUCTS ON MY PHONE!!! I hadn't purchased or reserved a damn thing behind that counter to purchase and she dared to make that freaking accusation! And I have done this multiple times as you can see from my posts! I have lists! I type on my phone! Thank goodness I was nearly through typing it all and continued to finish even though this idiot was telling me to stop and I was calling her on her bullshit.

"You can't take information from products." Really? How am I taking information? Am I taking ingredients off the label? If I'm a rival cosmetic company I'd prob be smart enough to buy something to take back to my damn lab! And buy it in multiples!

"...selling things on Ebay..." Really? I haven't bought a damn thing to sell! And why would I go through Ebay to sell it to a couple of people?

So this now makes a 2nd encounter with a unprofessional employee, a manager, so I can only imagine what her DM has to say!
girl_devil.gif
censored.gif
rants.gif
angry.gif

Even though these were not even my intentions, what does it matter to you what I do with my purchase and now my property?

I can't believe this! REALLY!? REALLY!?

Specktra-ites I only post here like the rest of you to give you news about what I see at the CCO

Goat Goat Etc.

She also accused me of taking pictures! Usually to accuse someone of doing this you have to see them take a picture! GOD why didn't I go through my phone's camera roll and lay into her even more?! Could have made her look more like the idiot she was acting like!

Goat Goat Etc.

^Are you shitting me J? You're an employee of EL, I thought yah'll were supposed to get a discount !? No question!

When did this happen? After or before I went? I've left a message with that guy but I haven't gotten him on the phone so I think I'll just plaster EL Customer Service with complaints now.

Goat Goat Etc.

holysheep.gif
I think I'm getting thank you gifts from the VP
yahoo.gif
When they come in the mail I'll show pics--challenging minor tyranny never felt so good
party.gif

Goat Goat Etc.

Ok kiddos, I got a story and it made my drive home from Marcos lovely!

So I've adopted my father's saying, "Don't sweat the small stuff," and I recently added, " and the small people."

So essentially when people or stuff pisses you off or has you down, it's nothing that will condemn you for life.

But tonight, I was a sadistic bitch. Scheudenfreude and all.

So I go into the CCO tonight and guess who's working? Alma of course.

So with her weird eyebrows furrowing slightly she says hi and tells me to let her know if I need anything.

I go right to copying all the new items in store-she doesn't say a word but she tried cleaning on the sides of the e/s shelves when I was right there, to try and bother me.

And she stands over by the Clinique shelves nearby just watching me type down the pigment's names.
th_rolleye0014.gif

So I go to look at the nail polishes and put my phone down, with the list entry screen on, on the top shelf-this bitch leans over and tries to look at it.
th_rolleye0014.gif

So obviously hasn't learned her lesson even after that call to Paul.

So I buy one of two the 5 naughty little vices nail lacquer polish sets from Tartan Tale and Love Peck kissable lipcolour from the Peacocky.

By this time Alma's actually cleaning and I start to tell the associate at the counter very loudly about what Paul sent me from Estee Lauder. She asks what for? I tell her an earlier "incident here" very coyly. Then a few minutes later Alma is behind the counter collecting trash and I get her attention and say, "Here's my list!," while putting my phone down and scrolling through the list.

She looks away and down and says very bitterly, " That won't be necessary. That wooooooon't be necessary."
girlhaha.gif

Enjoy your days and nights Specktra-ites!
winkiss.gif

Goat Goat Etc.

Venomous villains-briar rose beauty powder, darkly my dear blush, innocence beware!, heartless, wrong spell l/g, revenge is sweetl/g, strange potion l/g, vile violet e/s, de-vil e/s, sweetjoy e/s MegaMetalE/s-dalliance, prance, tweet me, unflappable, spectacle of yourself, mating call, peek-at-you E/s-antiqued, beautiful iris, crazy cool, oomph, shock-a-holic Piggies-wonder woman bright fuchsia, lithe, follow your fancy, push the edge, gold stroke, madly personal, new fixation, moonlight night, later, the family crest, rich life, bloodline, brash and bold 5 mini pigs- Smokey, warm, cool thrillseekers Naillacquer-1x5 mini lacquer little vices, in the buff, concubine, Ming blue, sly as a fox, soirée, very important platinum, black enough?, studded, imperial flower  Refined Deeper Bronze 4xe/s quads digi-pops green, cutie, athma L/s-viva glam gaga 2, empowered, mehr, kraft L/s dazzles-liquid lurex, wham, smash hit, hellraiser, hot sass, snazzy, superior L/g-a quiet roar, fancy cat,  Dazzleglass creme-I want candy, my favorite pink, gone romancin', perfectly unordinary Kissable lipcolour-love peck, exxx-hibitionist, temper tantra, enchantee, super, strut your stuff, so vain, scan-delicious  Dare to wear- dare to wear, so bad

kimibos

HI Goat Goat Etc. can you call a cco and ask if they can please ship you a product that you know they have???

Goat Goat Etc.

Piggies-wonder woman- marine ultra,wonder woman- bright fuchsia, brash and bold , reflects copper, reflects rust, kitchmas, process magenta, antique green, mutiny, circa plum, spiritualize, bloodline, follow your fancy, rich life, the family crest, moonlight night, later., madly personal, nex fixation, push the edge, gold strike Holiday high jinks warm pigs,  Paint pot- dangerous cuvée, vintage selection, let me pop, chilled on ice Tartan tale: E/s Glamora Castle, golden crown, follow your fantasy, enviably fun, semi-precious, a wish come true In the groove min e/s- making it easy, style influencer, fresh and easy, soften the mood, calm cool and collected, in the groove, blue my mind Peacocky mega metal e/s-Mega metal shadow from peacocky?-sex-pectations, spectacle of yourself, unflappable, mating call, centre stage, tweet me, ego E/s-marvel Liquidlast e/l- blue herizon, inky, electrolady, powerplum, brassbeat Mascara-Mac X in drk brown, pro longlash in pitch blk, dazzle lash in star brunette and blk dazzle, zoom lash in new hue and lofty brown, plushlash in brownette, fiber rich lash in all blk, studio fix lash in studio  brown,  Prep + prime-skin base visage abd skin refined zone treatment  Impeccable brow pencil in black  L/g-L/g- lap of luxury, fold and tuck, best of breed, fancy cat, a diff groove, buzz, jealous, utterly discrete, rock out, new berry, a quiet roar, wildly refined, purple rage, pret a papier, so this season, just add colour , indigo pink, cultured, gaga 2 Dare to wear l/g- so bad and dare to dare, wind me up Kissable lip color- strut your stuff, scan delicious, super, peacocky, exxx-hibitionist, enchantée, temper tantra, flaunting it, so vain L/s-neon orange, cut a caper, cockney, Eden rocks, deepest wash, lame Min skin finish- drk deep, light plus Min blush- from so cute-giggly, miss behave, hang loose Creme color base- madly magenta, virgin isle, movie star red Beauty powders-play it proper, too chic, briar rose Blush-darkly my dear, all's good, personal style,  Moistureblend-nw45, 55, 50, nc 50, 55

Goat Goat Etc.

Mega metal Peacocky-odalisque, dandizette, peek-at-you

Pp-reward yourself, blk diamond, trophy, let me pop, my next indulgence, good fortune, free as air, spread the wealth, sizzlin diva, up in the air!
E/s - vile violet, de-vil,

Moisture lend- nc50, nw45
Mineralize foundation- nw40, nc55, nw55, nw50, nc35
Studio sculpt-nw47, 50,nc45,15
Studio moisture tint-dark

N/p-coco play, oyster shell, rougemarie, jade dragon, Ming blue, studded, imperial flower, blk enough? , overlacquer, nightfall, concubine, sly as a fox, soirée,very important platinum, in the buff, rain of flowers x 1

Studio fix fluid-nw46, 44, 33, 22, 18
Studio sculpt concealer-nw50, 30, nc42, 20, 30

Min blush- giggly, miss behave, gentle, hang loose
Blush- darkly my dear, personal style
Beauty powder- too chic, play it proper, briar rose, alpha girl, light sunshine

Min skin finish- dark deep, porcelain pink, light plus
Refined deeper bronze
L/s-Eden rocks,
Piggies-golden yellow, teal, rose

paparazziboy

love that your updating again i need to start going and that easy i can be like BAM un opened check stub so now u can see i work for MAC

Goat Goat Etc.

Thumb up my posts Eloy and I'll stay motivated sir~
winkiss.gif

Took alot to get myself back in there especially after all that bs

But yes hopefully NOW that she's becoming ULTRA ACCOUNTABLE she'll give people what's due!

I went in this last Thursday and she paid me great respect and informed me there were some new paintpots, so something's changing up in there slightly. Now if they could just get that country and conjunto music the hell out of the store.

sinergy

bahahaha. i live so far away from that area now, it makes me smile when i walk in somewhere and hear conjunto music lololol. miss the stuff i dont get to see/hear anymore!

but i do appreciate your posts also!! when i visit i stock up on whatever i can get my hands on while i am there and these lists help me. im closer to the outlet in allen, tx now its smaller and doesnt carry as much and there is no one to update that sucka but its still a good two hr drive from me..im hoping to get in there for holiday shopping in the next few weeks..so i am hoping that i can use your lists to kind of tell me what i may possibly find.

Goat Goat Etc.

^ oh gurl you're very good about the thumbing and you know I appreciate you
It's just a hobby and sometimes I want some cred for my time I take and dick associate and managers I have to deal with.
Sorry to hear your next cco is 2 hrs away? Geez - _ -

Goat Goat Etc.

VV=Venomous Villains
FC=Fall Colour

E/s-her alter ego(VV), three ring yellow(FC), royale(FC), going bananas, blue candy(FC), aqua, Prussian, marvel, lime, shock-a-holic(FC), passionate (FC)
New piggies-starless night(FC) , bluestorm (FC), emerald dusk (FC)
Big ole penultimate e/l marker in rapid blk
Super slick liquid e/l-pure show, desires and devices
E/spalettes-cutie, angel flame (FC), digi-pops green, athma
L/s-pink fusion (FC), flustered, violetta, Eden rocks, riveting rose, heartless (VV)
L/g-fancy cat, jealous, viva glam cyndi, a quiet roar, purple rage, lap of luxury, best of breed, wrong spell (VV), so this season, pink fade (FC), gaga 2
Cream colour bases- movie star red, tickle me pink, virgin isle, madly magenta, crushed Bougainvillea,
N/p-Ice cream cake, mischievous mint, little girl type, earthly harmony,