San Marcos, TX CCO (Prime Outlets at San Marcos)

Goat Goat Etc.

L/g steal my heart, just add colour, pret a papier Gps charred mauve  Pearlglide-almost noir and industrial Impeccable brow pencil-blonde, taupe, dirty blonde, blk E/p-float on dry and Rosemary and thyme (summer collection) Liquid last liners-discblk, brassbeat E/s-humid (summer packaging), sand and sun(summer collection), goldenrod, parfait amour, nylon, dreammaker,couduroy, quarry, orb, Samoa silk, rule, amber lights, straw harvest, haunting, scene, sushi flower, pink freeze, talent pool N/p-$$$$$ yes, metalist, wham bam glam, blk enough?, studded Paintpots-coral crepe, fresco rose, mosscape, artifact, delft, green stroke   Pro longwear lipstain marker-runway ripened, modern mocha, tomorrows coral, purposely red, point of view, a classic, sunset  L/s-pink burst, kraft, metal maven, bubbles, bronzilla, utterly frivolous, made with love, electro, spiced tea,… L/g-purple rage, splashing & easy Lounger from summer, true babe, kumquat, ember glow, almondine, fold and tuck, gold dust Palettes-digipops green:shroom, sunny spot, club,steamy

lojical1

Quote:Originally Posted by Goat Goat Etc. 

L/g steal my heart, just add colour, pret a papier Gps charred mauve  Pearlglide-almost noir and industrial Impeccable brow pencil-blonde, taupe, dirty blonde, blk E/p-float on dry and Rosemary and thyme (summer collection) Liquid last liners-discblk, brassbeat E/s-humid (summer packaging), sand and sun(summer collection), goldenrod, parfait amour, nylon, dreammaker,couduroy, quarry, orb, Samoa silk, rule, amber lights, straw harvest, haunting, scene, sushi flower, pink freeze, talent pool N/p-$$$$$ yes, metalist, wham bam glam, blk enough?, studded Paintpots-coral crepe, fresco rose, mosscape, artifact, delft, green stroke   Pro longwear lipstain marker-runway ripened, modern mocha, tomorrows coral, purposely red, point of view, a classic, sunset  L/s-pink burst, kraft, metal maven, bubbles, bronzilla, utterly frivolous, made with love, electro, spiced tea,… L/g-purple rage, splashing & easy Lounger from summer, true babe, kumquat, ember glow, almondine, fold and tuck, gold dust Palettes-digipops green:shroom, sunny spot, club,steamy

Wow goat, do you have a great memory or did you write all this down? Thanks for the heads up on the exfoliator

vickybaby

Hi, everyone!

Just trying to see if we can revive this thread again. I'm planning on heading to the outlet for some Memorial Day shopping this weekend. Has anyone been recently? Any updates?

Thanks!

jazm1n3s

I went there today on Memorial Day. These are all that I can remember:

Pigments: Gold Stroke, Later, Moonlight Night, The Family Crest, Rich Life, Universal Mix, Reflects Copper, Reflects Blackened Red, and a lot more. They also have 2 of the Tartan Tale pigment sets (the ones that have Jigs & Jive, and Cheers My Dear pigments), and few older ones.

Eyeshadows: They had a bunch, but I can't remember everything. They had Bough Grey, Night Maneuvers, Humid (in TTB packaging), Firecracker, Mulled Cider, Sweet & Punchy (I think), etc.

Blushes: Garb, Hang Loose, and a few more. They didn't have that many.

MSF: Porcelain Pink

Eyeliners/Bases: Bunch of Greasepaint Sticks, Industrial pearlglide

Quads: Tone Grey, Tempting, and 2 more.

Lipglasses/Lipsticks: Flurry of Fun, Perennial High Style, Viva Glam V, lots of dazzleglasses, etc

That's all I can remember. Hope that helps! :)

sinergy

went while i was on vacation. pretty sad to see they didnt have much new stuff in, only had like five or six lipsticks and all about the same color, so i just passed over them completely.

they had three marcel wonders lipglosses, dazzleglass cremes, some fab feline glosses, lip gloss sets for tartan tale, the viva glam five holiday set, and a few nordstrom sets with two lipsticks and one gloss, they had one with nymphette as the gloss, and two lighter pink lipsticks then they had a darker set also.

had the same pigments and shadows all the to the beach eyeshadows, some liberty of london ones lots of random ones none that stood out much though
msf only porcelain pink, a bronzer i dont remember which one it was, no foundations really just a few of the darker shades and a few of the mineral powders creme blushes and a few regular brushes, the tartan tale brush sets, minis and shadow quads. oh and they had a digi pops quad also. dazzle lash mascara two eyeliners rosemary and thyme and a dark blue one.

i ended up picking up dazzleglass creme in radiant jewels
dare to wear lipglass in so bad
eyeshadows in sweet n punchy, firecracker, sorcery, and tissueweight
bobbi brown corrector in peach
bobbi brown face hilight pen in seashell
and a bobbi brown makeup book.
oh, and an estee lauder blending brush.

Mac-Guy

Quote: Originally Posted by sinergy
two eyeliners rosemary and thyme .

Was this the R&T from the To the Beach collection? I love the special packaging of this collection.

paparazziboy

i need to go and check it out its been months since i have been!! i go crazy when im there cause i get a bigger discount as an employee

paparazziboy

i went yesterday for brushes i got 2 discontinued 272 brushes!! they had tons of the holiday sets and even one of the bush sets. they have 9 shade sticks and grease paint sticks. all the to the beach and liberty of london shadows. they also had 2 of the dare to wear lip color and 2 of the shadows. they also had a Vanity case some of the soft sac bags. they had 4 different quads one was the digi pops quad i will be going to get that one haha.

sinergy

i passed that digi pops quad up twice while i was there! and ive been thinking about it lol. oh well maybe it will be around the next time im in town..