San Marcos, TX CCO (Prime Outlets at San Marcos)

imoutofit

I just went there today right after my final and I picked up the last Pandemonium quad. They had a few Barbie Loves MAC e/s's, the holiday '06 palettes, the Take Flight Palette, a bunch of fluidlines (non-conformist, nightfish, delphic, new weed, lithograph, etc), and they still had the Noveltwist palettes as well.

Pnk85

Hi Ladies,
I didn't know if you all were aware of a CCO opening in Cypress, TX. It is under premium outlets and is expected to be bigger than San Marcos.

Here is a link (I haven't seen anything posted in her yet)

Houston Premium Outlets

nessa25

ooooh yay! ive never been to the outlets in San Marcos, i'll have to go check it out soon!
th_DANCE.gif

mi-ke_neko

I went last night. No MSF's but they did have many pigments including Lovely Lily, Aire de Bleu, Mauvement and one that I had never heard of before. I don't have it in front of me but I think it might be called Revv'd Up. They had shadesticks and lots of e/s and lippies. They had two sets from Curiotease- the eyeliners and the pigments. I was going to get the pigments but wasn't too keen on the Forest Green. I did get Aire de Bleu, Revved Up, Lovely Lily and the last Night Light.

Hilly

went this weekend- nothing to go nuts about. Novel twist pallets, some piggies (accent red, revved up, copperized, lovely lily, provence, fairylight, viz a violet), no msfs except the dark one, holiday 2007 pallets, many lippies and one of the couture lipglasses (it was dark). Some McQueen shadows, forespot, some c-shock, and other random ones, couple of LLL, fluidlines, TT, some lip pallets. other stuff but don't remember all of it.

TehK

I was there on.... Wednesday or Thursday. The girls said they had JUST got a new shipment in.

They had many, many items, many more than another CCO I visited a few days prior.

They had like 30-40 eye shadows, some MSF duos, pigments, lipglosess.... lots of stuff sorry i can't remember details... But lots of stuff, for sure.

But the girls were playing with the new stuff to decide what they wanted themselves....

I got a fafi and heatherette lipstick, and four eyeshadows (firespot, mancatcher, seedling, era).

ladyJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehK
I was there on.... Wednesday or Thursday. The girls said they had JUST got a new shipment in.

They had many, many items, many more than another CCO I visited a few days prior.

They had like 30-40 eye shadows, some MSF duos, pigments, lipglosess.... lots of stuff sorry i can't remember details... But lots of stuff, for sure.

But the girls were playing with the new stuff to decide what they wanted themselves....

I got a fafi and heatherette lipstick, and four eyeshadows (firespot, mancatcher, seedling, era).

Thanks! I think I'm gonna go check it out!

GlamQueen21

I've been to San Marcos but not to the Prime Outlets yet. I want to go back to San Marcos and go there and get some MAC makeup from the CCO!

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehK

Did they have lots of brushes do you remember

ladyJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Did they have lots of brushes do you remember

I might be going there tomorrow. If I do, I will let you know!

pdtb050606

Hello...does anyone know if they have Nice Vice pp? I'm new to this CP'ing thing, I haven't done any selling/swapping on here but I have good ebay feedback
smiles.gif