Scandalous Cosmetics?

chocolategoddes

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafemmenoir
My turn...
lmao.gif
Why is Lillie who used to be under Scandalous, who is now under B!tchslap not feeling any remorse for "outing" her former colleague and has now launched a collaboration with B!tchslap? As a business owner would you want to join alliances with someone who sold out their former business partner posting videos and links to ALL the places you can buy Ladyburd cosmetics? I would think, "First time a lollipop, second time a sucker." So we will all wait and see how this transpires.
Youtube is straight drama
lol.gif
as each day there is another cosmetic line. Still Glamorous has one as well and she was vloging about getting a job with Lancome, I'm not trash talking she must have figured, why work for Lancome when I can start my own line too. Now all of the gurus are going to be showcasing these amazing products and Ladyburd will have to keep sending press releases to "cease and desist" letter to all the YT'ers who want to get in on the action. I can't be the only person who finds this funny. This brings a whole new meaning to "spider monkey" they just hold on and ride each other until this has to peak?
Panacea's stuff looks all inclusive which leaves me out. I think I saw it had shadows, rouges, and lippies in each palette and are catered toward your specific eye colour. Could be wrong. I am in tears laughing at these videos, pimping their products like they are finely milled pigments, located in the Egyptian sands, with precise colour application to glow similar to the tribal warriors in time of mating season...blah, blah, blah....

LMAO! You are sooo right!
I watch these videos thinking "who are they kiddin?"
Apparently a lot of naive youtube fans.

I was watching Lyllie's video talking about the Bitchslap eyeshadows like it wasn't the exact same formula they used for the scandalous shadows she'd been using this whole time.
Yeah, so the packaging is different. Okay!

astronaut

YouTube - part2

On the bitchslap cosmetics myspace:

Quote:
TO THE PERSON THAT'S GOING ON MY YOUTUBE AND TRYING TO TAKE MY CUSTOMERS YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE??THEY ARE TELLING ME WHAT YOUR DOING !! AND THAT SHIT IS NOT COOL!! DON'T PLAY PUSSY AND GET FUCKED!! GROW UP!! FIND YOUR OWN CUSTOMERS BITCH!!! PRAY 4 THAT!

LOL. Duhrama! And I think I know exactly who it is:

YouTube - socalatina72's Channel
Forever Glamorous Cosmetics!! | MySpace.com

because she used to have this logo on her myspace, but has removed it (I thought it was weird myself because I thought, "Wait, wasn't Wet Paint supporting Bitch Slap? So why would she have their logo on her Forever Glamorous Cosmetics myspace?".:

animation.gif

It's hilarious though. Her current status on the myspace she's selling the cosmetics off of says:

Quote:
GOING TO PICK UP MY ONE AND ONLY BROTHER HE'S BEEN LOCKED UP!! LEAVING AT MIDNITE!!! OK OFF I GO SEE YA LATER I HAVE TO DOWLOAD A VIDEO FOR MY PEPS TO SEE!

... chyeah. That makes me hesitant in doing business with you...

BY THE WAY, has anyone noticed the usage of poor grammar from the people reselling ladyburd? hmm... looks familiar to the "official lady burd letter". I'm just saying.

Wishie88

I personally subscribed to both Priscilla's and Wet Paint's youtube,
But only because I love what they do, I know its a lot, but its fun.
I don't understand the whole "what Wet Paint means to me" contest or whatever it was.
I watched the winning people video and it confused me to boot.
but good for them.
I love the makeup they do.

The thing I wonder about is, if Lyllie and whoever else it is WORKED for Priscilla, why would they join Bitchslap? and when she talks about the products its as if shes NEVER seen them before?
Well, since all the products Ladyburd makes look pretty generic.
Don't you think Lyllie would have seen them all before?
Or seen a large majority of them?
I mean, she listed the websites on one video, and if Bitchslap uses them too, then they get the same products.
Really, I think this looks bad for WET Paint too.

I don't know, I like the artistry,
But the business point is way too shady.
I hate a lot of the independent lines there are,
Mineral, whatever, and the fact that they seem to charge as much as MAC makes no sense.
From a business sense, wouldn't you want to market products for a lower price and be compareable to MAC?
Wouldn't that sell better?
I mean theres a reason people love MAC, Lancome, Ben Nye, Kryolan, they let the product speak for itself, not speak first then sell a crappy product.
And the product is a lot better.
Now maybe the Ladyburd products are really great?
but the marketing these companies take is just bad, and looks bad.
Be professionals, not 2nd rate business people.

On a positive note, at least the Scandalous packaging doesn't look as cheap and $1 store as the Bitchslap one
winks.gif

MAC_Whore

Just a reminder for future posts. Some of us may have issues with the ethics or business tactics and that's fine, but let's not get into personal comments that are outside the realm of constructive criticism. Thanks.

Exception: Feel free to say whatever you want about that SOB Professor X. lol

kthxbai

mtrimier

I think this calls for the Tool Academy line from "Mega":

"All this tit for tat is elementary, and I'm college."

Or something like that, I had to unplug the TV when I heard it. lol!

astronaut

So here's socalatina's rebuttal to that video bitchslap released (5:00):

YouTube - Forever Glamorous Cosmetics Paint Wheels -wonderland

So she's being harassed by the bitchslap "crew". Very elementary indeed.

The very FIRST thing you see when you go on the bitchslap myspace is a message from the owner calling someone else some pussy skank bitch or whatever and the first thing you see when you go on the forever glamorous myspace is the owner is going to pick up her brother from jail.... you know, scandalous isn't looking so bad anymore.

mtrimier

"Pigmentated". I am going to use that word forever and ever, amen.

I swear, all of these are my afternoon "soaps/novelas" at work.
drama.gif

I don't know why, but I am expecting random drive-by paint wheeling next.

"BREAK YO SELF FOOL!"

Willa

I'm logging in this thread once a week for my Soap Opera dose
It's getting crazier each day or what???

th_crazy2.gif

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
pigmentated.

My eyeshadow is so pigmentated guys!!!

Even me who's not 100% bilingual, wouldnt make this kind of misspelling
lol.gif

That's sad in a way, because now I'm sure that a bunch of other girls will come out with a ''makeup line'', and by the time they will, this whole trend will fade out...

mtrimier

woo hooo! let the revolution of pigmentated...begin!

I think I am going to say to the business manager tomorrow, "Hey, next supply order would you get me a box of highlighters? I'm on my last one and it's not as pigmentated as it used to be."
tong.gif

flymestza

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtrimier
"Pigmentated". I am going to use that word forever and ever, amen.

I swear, all of these are my afternoon "soaps/novelas" at work.
drama.gif

I don't know why, but I am expecting random drive-by paint wheeling next.

"BREAK YO SELF FOOL!"

Girl, you crack me up. "Pigmentated"...really?!?! Who knew the makeup industry could be so hood!

chocolategoddes

Quote:
Originally Posted by flymestza
Who knew the makeup industry could be so hood!

yup! The one word I would use to summarize these lines is: GHETTO!
Not to offend anyone who has lived/lives in the ghetto... I'm sure they wouldn't want to be associated with this bullshit, either. lol

mtrimier

you know, i was sitting my ass watching this before I go run errands this morning and thinking, "Am I a hatter?" I don't think so, and don't know about these hatters and their status with there men and ladys, but I'm a'ight with her if she feels the need to expand her business.
tong.gif

Now, excuse my while I go bleach my eyes and eat my dictionary as penance for reading and watching that. I might even go all Holy Grail and whack myself in the head like the monks.

Hawking re-branded generic products has now gone mafia. "You betrayed me, but your shadow is sooo pigmentated! Is that Scandalous/Forever Glamours/Bitch Slap/whatever will be next you got on? Gurrrrllll!"