Sephora F&F 2010: What's on your list?

Honey&LemonGirl

Refilling your skincare/makeup staples? Or saving some $$ on new splurges? Let's hear what's on your lemming list, ladies!

powderprincess

TFSI- 3/4 done with mine
Flowerbomb Mini Roller Ball
Nars Violetta Duo
Nars Ashes to Ashes e/s
YSL Faux Cils- I love it, but its so expensive so I use CG Lashblast usually
I wanted to get a Guerlain Rouge G lipstick, but they don't have the shade I wanted - getting it at saks for 10% off instead

LittleMaryJane

Is there a date for this?

I'm thinking about asking a generous aunt of mine if she wants to buy me a Clarisonic for an early Christmas present.

Mygreatlove

I'm getting a Clarisonic, BE Moisuterizer, NARS Sex Appeal blush, and NARS Etrusque eyeshaow
greengrin.gif

shontay07108

Mufe Face and Body Foundation (with the pump) x's 2, a few Mufe lip liners, Mufe Mist and Fix, and YSL Touche Eclat #5. I'm getting all of that from a Sephora in NY where there's a Mufe studio.

juicycouture328

I want a bobbi brown foundation stick, (to wear under the skin foundation because it's so sheer.), nars lipgloss in striptease (i use this up so fast,), laura mercier translucent powder.

honybr

Shontay I'm jealous.

Has anyone used Sephora brand brushes? I was thinking about getting a set during this sale.

I'm thinking of getting Kat Von D's lipgloss in Rosary. I'm wearing Homegirl today and feel in love.

I'm also thinking of getting a NARS blush. Either Sin, Taos, or Oasis. I'd be interested in any thoughts around those anyone has as well.

BadBadGirl

I swore I would buy a Clarisonic Mia, but now I want to buy a whole bunch of things because the shopaholic in me wants to 'haul'.

So if I don't go with the Clarisonic, I'll buy a few things from the Tokidoki makeup line (mirror, makeup bag), a YSL gloss I've been lusting for plus a moisturizer I haven't narrowed down yet.

I really hope there will be an in-store option. I'd much rather get my stuff that way.

twilightessence

I wish it was next week when I get paid
ssad.gif
. But I'm in great need of my Philosophy Hope In a Jar so I'll probably get that for sure.

internetchick

I swore I would buy a Clarisonic Mia, but now I want to buy a whole bunch of things because the shopaholic in me wants to 'haul'.

So if I don't go with the Clarisonic, I'll buy a few things from the Tokidoki makeup line (mirror, makeup bag), a YSL gloss I've been lusting for plus a moisturizer I haven't narrowed down yet.

I really hope there will be an in-store option. I'd much rather get my stuff that way.
If you follow the deal sites you can find deals on the Clarisonic all the time. I say haul haul haul!

makeba

this is just in time because I need more mufe hd foundation. my list is
MUFE Hd foundation
Urban Decay eyeliners (2)
prada amber perfume

sillygirl82

I'm going to use this sale to try out some of the MUFE line. I know that I'm definitely get these two items.

1. MUFE HD primer
2. MUFE HD powder

I want to try a Bobbi Brown gel liner, but I don't think they sell the line in my local Sephora. I just like to pick my stuff up directly, so I may pass on this item and try a different gel eyeliner. I might pick up another face brush and nail polish.

bell21

I need to go through my shopping list and pick out what I want cause its full lol. Right now I'm thinking
- Clairsonic Mia
- Michael Kors Very Hollywood perfume or Very Hollywood EDT, I need to smell the EDT first to see which I like better.
- Philosophy Miracle Worker
- A couple MUFE Cream blushes or aqua cream

megan92

Haha I've been thinking about this forever, constantly adding and deleting things to my cart! The closest Sephora to me is a very small one inside a JC Penney, so I haven't had a chance to test all of this stuff. We'll see if I keep it all, but here's what is in my cart now:

NARS Blush in "Luster"
Lorac Multiplex 3d Lip Gloss in "Vivid" and "Cliche" (I already have a couple other colors, LOVE!)
Too Faced Eye Shadow Duos in "Cocoa Puff and Honey Pot" and "Sexpresso and Peach Fuzz"
Buxom Laura Does London lip set thingy
Bare Escentuals Jet Set Mini Brush

My mom so kindly let me get a giftcard with her Discover card cashback rewards thing...don't think that's gonna quite cover the cost of everything though ahah >.<

**OH and btw, does this for sure start on the 21st?

AmandDUR

Quote: Originally Posted by megan92

NARS Blush in "Luster"

luster is one of my favorite blushes ever. it looks so much prettier on the skin than in the pan. gorgeous.

ive got wayyy too much stuff in my cart, trying to weed it down. def. getting some foundation (bobbi brown, so glad theyre selling it now!) some kat von d lippies. and maybe the ud black palette.

sailordom

I'm definitely refilling my winter moisturizer and cleanser (Korres Yogurt cream and White Tea gel cleanser). I think I'm going to spring for a Meteorites, too. The other Guerlain things I wanted aren't at Sephora yet, so I'm actually not looking at much.

I've been waffling on whether I really want UD's Book of Shadows III or not.
shrugs.gif
The BoS II packaging is so clunky that I rarely turn to it because it's a hassle. I suspect I'll just pass on it. The palette is only a good deal if I use it -- I can spend the money on something else if it will just going to sit with BoS II in the back of my one of my makeup storage drawers!
greengrin.gif

Honey&LemonGirl

^sailordom: I've seen some awesome blog posts about people depotting their BOS III into empty palettes, so if you're up for that maybe go for it!

On my list: Bobbi Brown gel liner, one of the Nars eyeshadows, some more of my HG Kate Somerville sunscreen, a rollerball perfume (haven't decided which one), and a MUFE eyebrow brush.

dxgirly

Definitely The Urban Decay Book Of Shadows Volume III. Getting that as I post this. I was going to buy it the other day, but then I heard a F&F was coming up, so NOW it is!

I also may get a Makeup Forever Rouge Artist Intense in Moulin Rouge, a new Shiseido Mascara Base, and a new Diorshow Waterproof Mascara depending on what my check looks like next week.

And I *MAY* spring for a GHD flat iron. MAYBE.

Miz Pina

Seems like the sale has already started. I ordered a few things I've been wanting for a while but not willing to pay full price for: Guerlain Mirage Loose Kohl, Kajal Indian Kohl and Merry Me Nail Polish. If my son's b-day wasn't next week, I'd be thinking about ordering a GHD too! I want a couple more nail polishes but I'm going to be good for now.

Latest posts