Sephora F&F 2010: What's on your list?

Honey&LemonGirl

Ah, I didn't expect it to be today! Just placed my order in a hurry, cause I have a feeling the BB gel liners are going to go like hotcakes.
smiles.gif
I purchased:
- MUFE eyebrow brush
- Nars eyeshadow in Etrusque (Holiday 2010)
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose (the lighter, LE version)
- Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Espresso Ink

Can't wait to get my goodies!!

Smf16

Considering the Urban Decay Black palette?? Anyone have this? Is it worth it...idk what to get?? lol

laylalovesmac

There's so much I want! But, I'm going to try to stick to just the UD Black palette. What does everyone think of Kat Von D's lipsticks? I'm tempted....

Miz Pina

Darn, I forgot about that Urban Decay Black palette! Will UD have a F&F or did I already miss that? I have one KVD lipstick but tbh it has been so long since I have worn it I forget what it is like. One of the 100 pt gifts is a mini KVD lipstick in Cathedral if you have the points and want to try.

laylalovesmac

Darn, I forgot about that Urban Decay Black palette! Will UD have a F&F or did I already miss that? I have one KVD lipstick but tbh it has been so long since I have worn it I forget what it is like. One of the 100 pt gifts is a mini KVD lipstick in Cathedral if you have the points and want to try.
Hmmm.... I do have the points...
sneaky.gif
Maybe I'll do that.
graucho.gif

I'm honestly not sure when UD has their F&F sale. I know I've purchased from it before, but I don't know when they usually have it.
th_confused_new.gif
Sorry!
ssad.gif

dxgirly

Just talked to my boy and he's going to get me the GHD Green Envy Styler for an early Christmas present! YAY!!
heart2.gif

sailordom

UD's fall/winter F&F sale was in November last year and was 30 percent off.

I forgot about Bobbi Brown now being at Sephora, so I ordered a gel liner today along with my Meteorites. I may get another color when I pick up my moisturizer.

DILLIGAF

RIght now I will be getting....

Illamasqua Eyeshadow in Fatal
MUFE Metal Powder in #2
MUFE Kohl Pencil in #6k

I'm sure this list will get bigger....

MrsMay

From what I've seen on coupon sites the code is FF2010, so might be worth a shot to see if it's working yet or not. I think the sale runs until the 3rd November.

My list was MUFE HD foundation, UDPP, MUFE smoky lash mascara. Also combined the order with one for my best friend and sister as I am doing a CP for it
smiles.gif

Honey&LemonGirl

DILLIGAF: That MUFE 6K Kohl was hanging around in my shopping cart for the longest time too!

MrsMay: The code started working this morning! Even though they said the sale would start tomorrow.
smiles.gif

I think I might go back and get a Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage palette. Does anyone know if we can use the coupon code more than one time?

Nicala

The code ends November 3rd!

I ordered UD BOS III and clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel
smiles.gif

I'm planning on placing another order probably, depending on how chunky my check is!

cetati

My life is unexciting. I'm only getting two fun things for this sale and that's only because I felt pathetic only buying make up/skin care refills! I'm buying something like 200 dollars worth of refills for my mother and I, + the Dior Designer Quint in Green Design, and the electric blue liquid eyeliner from Urban Decay.
smiles.gif

Caderas

I ordered my stuff a few days ago!! I bought..

• Urban Decay Primer Potion Professional Size (I'm so excited to try the tube!)
  • Kat Von D Autograph liner in Brass Knuckles (orig. $16, on sale for $8 + F&F discount!)
  • Sephora Metallic Nail Polish in Rock (on sale for $3!)

ashleydenise

I got =]
Benefit Beauty to Love 'kit'
Sephora eyeshadow in Midnight Kiss (I've never used thir shadow before and want to try it)
NARS e/s Daphne
NARS e/s Night Porter
NARS Sheer Matte Foundation (i've been wanting to try this for awhile!)

and 2 each of my clinique moisturizer and Lancome Teint Idole Fresh wear since I use them everyday.

Latest posts