Sephora VIB Holiday Gift Cards!

shatteredshards

I don't think these things were given out at random. That just sounds stupid. Giving $15 or $20 off to people on $35 or more is still a profit, and I know I wouldn't have gone to Sephora at all if not for that coupon.

Anywho, I'm pretty sure it was already mentioned, but check your spam folders. Also, if any of you still use an AOL email address, don't! They mistakenly blacklist legit people and companies, and it's a PITA to get whitelisted again.

purrtykitty

I clear my spam folder out every day, and I did not get one. I even went back and searched my trash for e-mails from Sephora and did not find one.

Oh, and I haven't gotten a response from Sephora vis-a-vis the e-mail I sent regarding this very issue. It sounds to me like several people who have complained haven't received a response. I wonder what they're going to do...

JolieFemme

Quote:
Originally Posted by shatteredshards
I don't think these things were given out at random. That just sounds stupid. Giving $15 or $20 off to people on $35 or more is still a profit, and I know I wouldn't have gone to Sephora at all if not for that coupon.

Anywho, I'm pretty sure it was already mentioned, but check your spam folders. Also, if any of you still use an AOL email address, don't! They mistakenly blacklist legit people and companies, and it's a PITA to get whitelisted again.

It was random last year. I didn't get one this year or last year. I got lucky last year someone who wasn't using theirs let me. Yet I get emails from Sephora almost daily.
th_dunno.gif

shatteredshards

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolieFemme
It was random last year. I didn't get one this year or last year. I got lucky last year someone who wasn't using theirs let me. Yet I get emails from Sephora almost daily.
th_dunno.gif

Well then WTF? That is just about one of the dumbest business practices ever.

sandrrra

For the Holidays, Sephora US is giving back to loyal Sephora clients. Over the next 2 days, we're emailing out Gift Cards redeemable at Sephora to all registered Beauty Insiders and Sephora VIB's. Here are some answers to frequent questions around the program:

• Beauty Insiders receive $15 off any $35 min purchase at Sephora (min purchase is not $50 as you may have previously heard)

• VIB members receive $20 of any $35 purchase at Sephora

• Canadian clients can only use their Gift Cards In-Store (online purchases are not available for this promotion)

• You must have registered for Beauty Insider or qualified for VIB before 11/21

• Gift Cards are eligible for use from now through 12/14.

• These Gift Cards are for one-time-use only and must be used in-full at time of redemption.

• Cannot be used in conjunction with additional gift cards.

• Cannot be used to purchase gift cards.

• Physical Gift Card Mailers:
Only a few people were mailed physical cards (if we don’t have your email address) – but we’re not sure we’ll mail promotions through physical mail in the future. Make sure we have your email address so you don’t miss the next offer!
o Physical/Mailed gift cards need to be activated per the instructions provided in the mailer before they can be redeemed
o Beauty Insider $15 activation URL: http://www.sephora.com/promo/bi15
o VIB $20 activation URL: Sephora: Beauty, Skin Care, Makeup, Hair, & Fragrance

did anyone see this on FB? maybe for thoes of you that didnt get one you can activate it through there??

spacegirl2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandrrra
did anyone see this on FB? maybe for thoes of you that didnt get one you can activate it through there??

they're talking about activating the ones people got in the mail. like if you got a physical gift card via "snail mail," it requires you to go to that site and verify/activate. not that you go to the site and it "activates" sending you one.

sandrrra

ohh I didnt really look at it closey I guess but it does say "Sephora to all registered Beauty Insiders and Sephora VIB's."

Elle_P

I have been a Beauty Insider for quite some time and I never received this in an email. I'm actually looking for a coupon if someone is not using theirs and would do this out of a random act of kindness..I would really appreciate it.

purrtykitty

Here is the e-mail response I received from Sephora:

Quote:
Dear Valued Client,

Thank you for contacting Sephora.com.

We have been experiencing a large number of email inquiries related to our Holiday promotions and apologize for the delay in our response. To better assist you and provide you with the requested information as soon as possible, please contact us toll-free at 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672). From the menu options, please select Option 2. We are available to assist you from 6am to 6pm Monday ? Friday and 8am to 5pm Saturday & Sunday, PST.

We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding. We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Sephora.com Client Services

Contact Us Again

1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672)
Monday - Friday, 6AM - 6PM PST
Saturday & Sunday 8AM - 5PM PST

I get this is a canned response, but I already contacted CS, so now what? And again, I am and have been a BI for quite sometime, and achieved VIB status also (although I am uncertain of the date).

ETA: As a last-ditch effort, I called Sephora CS one last time, and reached a very helpful rep. I was able to place my order and get my VIB reward! Success at last.

HeavenLeiBlu

I got my email notification a while back nd ignored it until I noticed this thread ( Friday) I used mine on Saturday, but I missed out on the KVD bag because the location I went to didn't have them yet. Ah well. Good luck tot he rest of you.

MizzTropical

I didn't have any extra money to spend until today and I was so sad I missed the cutoff for my $15.00 giftcard on the 15th. So today I went to order a Too Faced kabuki brush and decided to just try the gc, and it worked! So I went back and added a Too Faced concealer for $19.50 and ended up only paying 37.00 for both. That made my day lol. I also got free 2 day shipping so I'm hoping it gets here b4 xmas!

So if you didn't get to use yours either, hurry up and try now.
smiles.gif

Morena.Doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilightessence
Dang it LOL It worked all day and as soon as I found the 2nd day ship code it didn't work anymore!

SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME!
I waited until the 2nd day shipping was valid & the gc didn't work anymore. I was peeved!
thmbdn.gif

LatteQueen

I am so freakin' mad...I ABSOLUTELY MISSED THIS IN MY EMAIL...I still have A 10% off coupon though..I think it expires at the end of this month...I MISSED THAT 20.00 coupon..OH POOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blurpleberry

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatteQueen
I am so freakin' mad...I ABSOLUTELY MISSED THIS IN MY EMAIL...I still have A 10% off coupon though..I think it expires at the end of this month...I MISSED THAT 20.00 coupon..OH POOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

only 10%? i think my email said it was 20%

cindel25

I'm a VIB and the last email I got from Sephora was the "Friends and Family" coupon. I have not gotten an email from them since.
angry.gif

Latest posts