Shea Moisture COSMETICS!

MAChostage

The brand, after producing skincare, hair (and their latest: natural hair color and temporary hair straightening) products is taking the next logical step. They're coming out with a cosmetic line this spring! Once again it will be sold in Target only (boo!). Shea Moisture made the announcement on their Facebook page and included this picture:
78f9466a_image.jpeg

sss215

I can't wait to check them out. Shea moisture uses good ingredients in their products, so I'm excited.

allthingsglam

From their Facebook page, today.  Apparently they're starting to show up in select Target stores:
I have 3 target around me and only one sell shea moisture products just my luck that's one is the one far away why shea moisture don't have a online website that we can buy from

MissPrisssy

I've already seen this display at Target by my job (Atlanta.) Everything seemed reasonably priced and they had a good color range for darker skin. The only thing is a lot of the shadows and blushes are just inserts but they didn't have the palettes they go in out. I love how they made over the whole makeup section. They added Black Radiance and Wet n Wild. And the Elf HD blushes!

MAChostage

They claim that their website will be completely revamped and functioning any time now.
I have 3 target around me and only one sell shea moisture products just my luck that's one is the one far away why shea moisture don't have a online website that we can buy from

sagehen

I hope they do get it going again. They have had that same message up there for more than two years. They keep coming out with all this new stuff - why can't they make their website a priority? It would really help to have all their products in one place. I see the Nubian Heritage website is being updated (same company) - maybe there is hope for it and SM after all. I can't wait to hear about the quality of the color payoff.

LAKESHA1908

I saw this Shea Moisture section at Target in the Atlanta area...they did re-do the whole makeup section to include BR, ELF was already there and just added a few products, and more NYX products...I just glanced and I really need to go back and check the products out.

MissElle12

Just spotted in my local Target today! The beauty concierge helped me find my color in the foundation/pressed powder--which wasn't in stock yet. I purchased the illuminating powder in Ceylon Cinnamon though, it comes with an in-compact mirror and brush for $12.99. The compact is really nice to the touch and sturdy. Haven't tried it out yet though.

MissElle12

83a4b24c_image.jpeg
A VERY lightly swatched wrist of three Shea Moisture foundations. The beauty concierge swatched a teensy drop of three shades I was eyeing...I am NW45 in MAC studio fix for reference. From left to right: Ka'u Brown Blaze Madidi Mocha Canoa Espresso (In the Shea moisture color range--Ka'u Brown Blaze is actually ordered as 'darker' than the other two...I swatched in order of what I thought best matched for me) This was taken in natural lighting outside, with my phone camera. I ended up purchasing Ka'u Brown Blaze in the Wet/Dry Powder, I passed for now on the liquid foundation. HTH!!!

busybee

Will this line be carried in ALL Target stores? Will Target eventually lose the exclusive deal like AT&T and iPhone?

MissElle12

Will this line be carried in ALL Target stores? Will Target eventually lose the exclusive deal like AT&T and iPhone?
According to sheamoisture's FB page, it's in "select" Target stores. The products are coming in slowly though

sagehen

I hope one of those "select" Target stores is near me. Every time I see this thread update I want to try it just a little bit more lol.

busybee

I hope one of those "select" Target stores is near me. Every time I see this thread update I want to try it just a little bit more lol.
LOL, I'm going to check out my local Target this weekend and hope for the best.

nicnacbeauty

I have seriously been looking in every Target here for these. I wish they would give us a list of stores like they do for the clothing launches....