Shea Moisture COSMETICS!

allthingsglam

Sorry for the the misunderstanding they do have comestic on there but I was talking about hair body products I was excited I can order those online

sagehen

OK, so I may have copped a couple of their cream foundations. I was excited to see them in store. I figure I can use the darkest one for a nice cream contour. This is my first foray into their foundations. I struck out at picking a powder from this line. I tried one and I looked GREY. I passed it right on to my aunt, who likes it. I was impressed by the wear and the oil control of the powder but I just gave up on finding a shade match.

beautyjunkie12

At least you were able to find it Sagehen. I gave up on the makeup line as its not sold anywhere in my city with over 8 Targets. Happy that you were able to snag it. ;)

sagehen

It is crazy that with 8 targets you cannot find these products at 1 of them. That is why I don't chase any Shea Moisture or Nubian Heritage products. I do not get their logic with rollouts. If I find in store, YAY - impulse buy, but aside from that the frustration is too much.

PraiseBastet

My target has this line and I've been curious about it, But I might need to grab the highlighter thanks to you ladies

shopandconquer

NC45 or Chanel Beige Ambre 64 (Summer) & Ambre 94 (Winter)

I picked up the CC cream in Medium and it is giving me all types of "glow". I also picked up the Illuminating Powder in Cinnamon Ceylon, which is beautiful but is too close to a MAC blush I already have so it is going back. All in all I am very impressed by the Shea Moisture cosmetic line; planning a haul during the next sale.

MAChostage

I've not heard or seen anything about this line since it's initial launch. Good to hesr something from someone sbout it!

DILLIGAF

A Target not too far from me carries the line. However it's out of my way. When I'm in the neighborhood I do stop and take a look. I've gotten a few of their eyeshadows and the free style palettes. I love the palettes. That purple I was in love with from the pictures has been the biggest disappointment though. I should post pics when I get back home. Most likely tomorrow because I don't leave home until the evening.

sagehen

A Target not too far from me carries the line. However it's out of my way. When I'm in the neighborhood I do stop and take a look. I've gotten a few of their eyeshadows and the free style palettes. I love the palettes. That purple I was in love with from the pictures has been the biggest disappointment though. I should post pics when I get back home. Most likely tomorrow because I don't leave home until the evening.
I have been wanting to ask you again about your experience with the Mandalay Dusk illuminating powder - have you had a chance to play with that one?

sagehen

Ladies who liked their Illuminating Powders: get them while you can - they seem to have been dc'd and replaced by what they call Illuminating Bronzers, in three shades, Tan, a medium shade I cannot remember, and Dusk. I bought Dusk for science and plan to compare it to Mandalay Dusk. I see the Illuminating Powders are still on Target's website at the moment...

MissElle12

Ladies who liked their Illuminating Powders: get them while you can - they seem to have been dc'd and replaced by what they call Illuminating Bronzers, in three shades, Tan, a medium shade I cannot remember, and Dusk. I bought Dusk for science and plan to compare it to Mandalay Dusk. I see the Illuminating Powders are still on Target's website at the moment...
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Twinkle_Twinkle

Sounds like it's the same product and they are just relabeling the product. Target's in store only carry Mandalay Dusk, Tortola Tan and Cinnamon Ceylon which is why it might seem like they are phasing them out. You have to get the other three shades online. The MD box is just labeled "Dusk" which threw me off initially but it's the same product.

MissElle12

Sounds like it's the same product and they are just relabeling the product. Target's in store only carry Mandalay Dusk, Tortola Tan and Cinnamon Ceylon which is why it might seem like they are phasing them out. You have to get the other three shades online. The MD box is just labeled "Dusk" which threw me off initially but it's the same product. 
My local targets in BK and Queens sell all the shades

Twinkle_Twinkle

My local targets in BK and Queens sell all the shades
Oh that's interesting - When I went on my SM rampage last month I could only find 3 shades in store (the Target @ Barclays/Atlantic Ave) and the other three were listed as "Not Available In Store" when I purchased them online but maybe that's a recent change (or maybe not).

sagehen

It does, doesn't it? The names are so similar to previously existing shades, and the packaging is the same except for the little brush inside sucks compared to the original ones. And now that I think about it, Ceylon Cinnamon is the shade that was in the middle row, on top of the cinnamon shade. WEll, I am glad I grabbed BU's of Vanuatu Nude and Havana Sunrise when I saw them on clearance. They were my faves. And get this, the compact inside the package of "Dusk" I bought? Sticker on the bottom says "Mandalay Dusk"even though the box says "Dusk". I don't know what kinda ro-sham-bo switcheroo they are trying to pull. I am going back to ignoring them in the store.

Twinkle_Twinkle

And get this, the compact inside the package of "Dusk" I bought? Sticker on the bottom says "Mandalay Dusk"even though the box says "Dusk". I don't know what kinda ro-sham-bo switcheroo they are trying to pull. I am going back to ignoring them in the store.
Same thing happened to me. I purchased online and picked up in store and freaked a bit at first until I realized it was the same powder.