Shea Moisture COSMETICS!

MissElle12

It does, doesn't it? The names are so similar to previously existing shades, and the packaging is the same except for the little brush inside sucks compared to the original ones. And now that I think about it, Ceylon Cinnamon is the shade that was in the middle row, on top of the cinnamon shade. WEll, I am glad I grabbed BU's of Vanuatu Nude and Havana Sunrise when I saw them on clearance. They were my faves. And get this, the compact inside the package of "Dusk" I bought? Sticker on the bottom says "Mandalay Dusk"even though the box says "Dusk". I don't know what kinda ro-sham-bo switcheroo they are trying to pull. I am going back to ignoring them in the store.
Same thing happened to me. I purchased online and picked up in store and freaked a bit at first until I realized it was the same powder.
Oh that's interesting - When I went on my SM rampage last month I could only find 3 shades in store (the Target @ Barclays/Atlantic Ave) and the other three were listed as "Not Available In Store" when I purchased them online but maybe that's a recent change (or maybe not). 
Target Gateway and Target Valley Stream are by me. That's weird that they're "renaming" them like that!!

MissElle12

Has anyone tried the Creme foundation? The one in the windowless compact, not the tube? I just picked it up the other day on a whim and it's glorious! Med-full coverage with a Beauty Blender, and it feels completely weightless on my face!!! And it held up in the mini heatwave we are having in NYC atm. Kau Brown Blaze is a perfect match for me (NW45). I cant seem to find any other reviews on line for it though :sigh: