Smashbox

PixieDancer

Has anyone tried the under eye primer?
So crazy you asked... I was coming here to do the same! I just ordered it last night with the CC Cream (Elegant recommended) with the 25% off sale Smashbox is having. Guess I will know soon. But it does sound intriguing!

xfarrax

So crazy you asked... I was coming here to do the same!  I just ordered it last night with the CC Cream (Elegant recommended) with the 25% off sale Smashbox is having.  Guess I will know soon. But it does sound intriguing! 
Im intrigued by the cc cream but i don't think its being sold in england yet, smashbox has only just arrived in our stores, i think the under eye primer will be my next purchase !!! Let me know how you get on :)

elegant-one

So crazy you asked... I was coming here to do the same! I just ordered it last night with the CC Cream (Elegant recommended) with the 25% off sale Smashbox is having. Guess I will know soon. But it does sound intriguing!
girlhaha.gif
th_kiss.gif

stormm

i only have be legendary lip palette from them and i love it. i've been eyeing the heat wave palette for a while

Icecaramellatte

Bumping this thread.

I have just been loving the Smashbox Legendary lipsticks I have. I have about 5 more I'd like to purchase. The only thing is . . . they have tons of this line at the CCO. I almost feel like I should wait until the next time I go to the CCO but I want it now. Anyone else buying from Smashbox lately?

LavenderPearl

:O Do you mean Smashbox in general, or the Be Legendary lippies?

I love the Be Legendary formula. They're very smoothing and don't dry out my lips, and I quite like the shade range. I also like the fact that they come out with 1 or 2 seasonal shades. I have five in total: Black Cherry, Grenadine, Mandarin, Tempt Me, and Vivid Violet.
heart.gif

Other than that, I don't think I've tried anything else from Smashbox. I've been interested in their products before, but apparently not interested enough to bite. xD

Icecaramellatte

:O Do you mean Smashbox in general, or the Be Legendary lippies?

I love the Be Legendary formula. They're very smoothing and don't dry out my lips, and I quite like the shade range. I also like the fact that they come out with 1 or 2 seasonal shades. I have five in total: Black Cherry, Grenadine, Mandarin, Tempt Me, and Vivid Violet.
heart.gif

Other than that, I don't think I've tried anything else from Smashbox. I've been interested in their products before, but apparently not interested enough to bite. xD
Yes, I meant the Be Legendary Lipsticks. I love the formula and the colors. I have Chai, Honey, and Truffle. I bought all of these at the CCO I know 2 of them are discontinued. I have a about 4 or 5 that I've seen in Sephora that I want. I have to keep track of which ones I have bought because I ended up with Chai twice from the CCO. Which is fine since it is discontinued.

elegant-one

Yes, I meant the Be Legendary Lipsticks. I love the formula and the colors. I have Chai, Honey, and Truffle. I bought all of these at the CCO I know 2 of them are discontinued. I have a about 4 or 5 that I've seen in Sephora that I want. I have to keep track of which ones I have bought because I ended up with Chai twice from the CCO. Which is fine since it is discontinued.
I agree. I have a few of the Be Legendary ls & I LOVE them

Icecaramellatte

I picked up the CC Cream in the New Shade Medium/Dark and it is a much better match than the other CC cream shade I had. There are 2 other new shades that are lighter so if you had a problem with the shade offerings maybe there is one for you now. I also picked up some of the new liners where the twist top sharpens it every time you open the liner. Great idea.

xfarrax

I really love a bit of a yellow undertone in my foundation products and this cc cream just seemed a bit off it just launched in the uk and I was so excited to try it but swatching it in store really let me down :(

Clio811

I work for Smashhbox and I've never used anything from Smashbox before I came to work for the brand. You have to try the primers! they do make a difference, Indeed, sMASHBOX CREATED THE FIRST PRIMER. Most people do not know it. Under eye primer is fantastic, great for puffiness and dark circles. Shadows are really well pigmented, and I love the Halo powder. In fact, it has more minerals than the one from Bare Minerals.

Clio811

i have to say, I work for Smashbox ,, but I am a customer as you al. My fav products are: Under eye primer, BB eye concealer, Studio Skin foundation (full coverage without feeling it like a mask) , Smashbox bronzer in suntan matte, and Halo Powder.

Icecaramellatte

icon_bump.gif

I'm bumping this thread as I've bought a few things yesterday and today and have lots more on my list.

I bought 2 of the lip lacquers and the mini Full Exposure palette. I thought the mini might work for a trip I'm going on. I loved many of the colors of the lip lacquers. I just ordered the Smashbox Copper Cherry lipstick from Sephora and may get the Cherry Smoke palette. Also thinking about the under eye primer and the pore primer. They have new lipliners too. Anyone pick up some new products lately?? or anything Smashbox??

elegant-one

I LOVE Smashbox. The eye liners in the pots... LUST is my favorite ever! I love the Halo powders, primers, lipsticks, CC cream, highlighters, lip pencils, es etc.

Yogiflow

I'm curious about the new masterclass 2 palette. I already have the first one and I'm wondering if I need the second!? :D

LavenderPearl

I've been obsessively checking YouTube for more info on Smashbox's fall collection. I think I want the palette and both lipsticks -- if not only the red. Finally got the chance to swatch the Cherry Smoke eyeshadows and they feel buttery and are immensely pigmented! :nods: