Smashbox

ThisIsTheEnd90

I love smashbox bb cream, i need to try their cc cream and under eye primer. Right now im using mac for a face primer. I do love there eyeshadows and i want the cherry smoke pallet so bad!!!

Icecaramellatte

I finally picked up the Cherry Smoke palette at Nordstrom yesterday. I was eyeing the Bing lipstick too. They had a display out for a pre-sell for a set. It had an eyeshadow palette, the size of Cherry Smoke, a small size of the new lipgloss in a pink shade, maybe a little reddish too, and a highlighter in a round case. I think it was $59. It may be a Nordstrom exclusive. I don't remember. I liked the palette so I will probably get it. I think it will be available September 1st. I just don't get why they need to do a pre-sell. I haven't heard of Smashbox being that highly sought after but maybe that is the way things are going.

elegant-one

I finally picked up the Cherry Smoke palette at Nordstrom yesterday. I was eyeing the Bing lipstick too. They had a display out for a pre-sell for a set. It had an eyeshadow palette, the size of Cherry Smoke, a small size of the new lipgloss in a pink shade, maybe a little reddish too, and a highlighter in a round case. I think it was $59. It may be a Nordstrom exclusive. I don't remember. I liked the palette so I will probably get it. I think it will be available September 1st. I just don't get why they need to do a pre-sell. I haven't heard of Smashbox being that highly sought after but maybe that is the way things are going.
I love the shade of Bing! I just haven't bought it yet

LavenderPearl

Yesss, Bing is everything. Just trying to decide if it's worth breaking my red fast for... the answer is YES. It's the only red that's tempted me this whole year! /proudofmyself
yahoo.gif
That Nordstrom set sounds interesting too, do you remember what the color scheme for the palette was at all?

Icecaramellatte

Yesss, Bing is everything. Just trying to decide if it's worth breaking my red fast for... the answer is YES. It's the only red that's tempted me this whole year! /proudofmyself
yahoo.gif
That Nordstrom set sounds interesting too, do you remember what the color scheme for the palette was at all?

No! And I've been racking my brain about it. I vaguely remember a shade in the purple family but the shade evades me. I do remember that I liked the palette and thought it would work for me. I may call the rep at the Nordies I usually go to about it. I was feeling a bit guilty that I forgot about her and bought Cherry Smoke on a whim at another store.

nikkideevah

Double Exposure Palette its only open to VIB Rouge right now though :(

http://www.sephora.com/double-exposure-palette-P391757?skuId=1669761

Maris Crane

ooh, any word on the Cherry Smoke palette? Besides the earlier first impressions from the lovely ladies in this thread of course. I'm innerested in this palette!

LavenderPearl

Has anyone had issues with their Be Legendary lipsticks? I've been going through my lipsticks and culling the herd. In swatching/application, I've had three of my six Smashbox BLLs completely dislodge from their bases :/ I don't know if it's because they're really creamy or what, but for this to happen one right after the other just seems strange.

stephshopaholic

Nordstrom rack had a lot of the fall items, I picked up the on the rocks primer duo, a full size photo finish face primer and photo finish eye primer for $18. They also had the small on the rocks palette for $16(?), the holiday brush set with the glittery silver handles for $30, the cherry smoke palette for $16(?) and lip gloss and lipstick holiday sets. I can't remember if the palettes were both $16 or if one of them was $20

Cake Face

It's been a long time since I've really dabbled in Smashbox products. I've never had a bad experience, there just wasn't a lot that excited me about smashbox in recent years.

But today I discovered the LA lights blendable lip and cheek colors and I'm in love! nice illumination without glitter overkill. I purchased the Malibu berry color, and will probably return for Venice Beach Bronze. I can't speak for the wear time, as I just purchased it this afternoon, but I'll follow up later with a definitive answer.

I also purchased the Be Legendary Matte in Infrared. Nice smooth application that doesn't "skip" when applied. easily my new favorite red.

good stuff!

Icecaramellatte

It's been a long time since I've really dabbled in Smashbox products. I've never had a bad experience, there just wasn't a lot that excited me about smashbox in recent years.

But today I discovered the LA lights blendable lip and cheek colors and I'm in love! nice illumination without glitter overkill. I purchased the Malibu berry color, and will probably return for Venice Beach Bronze. I can't speak for the wear time, as I just purchased it this afternoon, but I'll follow up later with a definitive answer.

I also purchased the Be Legendary Matte in Infrared. Nice smooth application that doesn't "skip" when applied. easily my new favorite red.

good stuff!
I like Smashbox products too. I want to try those sticks. I was wondering about the wear time. One day I'll give it a try. Love Be Legendary Lipsticks. I've been wondering about the new mattes as well.

Erica53094

I tried their photofinish ld primer and liked it. Nothing earthshattering but nice. I was unimpressed w the photofinish oil free primer (clear). It gets a lot of rave and I'm meh. Not worth the price tag imo. I have their prism highlighter and like it!