Sponsor Giveaway - Manor Hall Soap Company

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janice

Today's giveaway is sponsored by Manor Hall Soap Company. I'm excited Susan is sponsoring today's contest because Manor Hall produces totally organic and all natural bath & body products.

Quote:
Whoever said dry skin can't be fun? Welcome to the Manor, where natural olive oil soap bars are made by hand. We love olive oil because it's so wickedly soft and gentle on your skin. Full of antioxidants, olive oil attracts moisture, while still allowing your skin to breathe. So, step inside the Manor and give yourself some serious skin softening fun...

Ancilla has won a gift box from Manor Hall Soap Company filled with 10 organic soaps, a soap dish, and 2 face and hand towels perfect for pampering her fabulous and totally stressed holiday self!

To enter:

Respond with your personal favorite relaxation technique and how you would use this prize from Manor Soap Hall Company to unwind.

Creativity is encouraged!

If you 're interested in a chance to try different products and don't mind imperfections (i.e. end pieces from the soap blocks, or products from a discontinued line) you should check out Manor's Mischief Makers for great products at a bargain price. Every order has extras, let Susan know Specktra sent you!

Starz777

Re: Sponsored Giveaway - Manor Hall Soap Company

My favorite way to relax is to submerge myself, neck deep in a warm bubble bath. I'd use these items everyday and share them with my children!!

Sabrunka

When I'm about to relax, I usually will go outside and lounge in a nice, comfy chair while reading a magazine. Obviously I do that in the summer, but in winter I usually sit down in my room, listen to some tunes and read a good magazine. I would use the items in my daily shower ritual and give a few to my mom as well, considering she doesn't usually get herself nice, fancy soaps!

Lisa J

To relax, I like to eat a nice big bowl of ice cream while watching a nice juicy TV show, like Grey's Anatomy
winks.gif
I would use these products everyday!... In the shower / bath. I'd share them with my mom too
smiles.gif

poocatgrrl

I like to relax by having a workout and then hopping in a nice warm shower or bath. I love using bath/shower products that smell great and are good for my skin...and I like to finish by applying lotions/creams that smell wonderful before hopping into bed with a good (trashy) book!
yes.gif
The great scents in the gift box would work as aromatherapy for my mental state while the wonderful ingredients would keep my skin healthy!

nikki

When wanting to relax, I usually start off by taking a hot shower (which would be a great place to use these products :) ) and then hop in bed to read a good book!

SlimSugar

I love to relax by taking my iHome and iPod in the bathroom and take a nice hot shower. Listening to music and showering makes me feel so relaxed. Lathering up with this soap and washing it off as I sing my favorite tunes at the top my lungs every night before bed! Washing away the work day feels so good .

kokometro

I'm so in
heart.jpg
with today's giveaway.

I have been searching for a long time for Vegan products and natural bath items. This package will be perfect for me! I would love to linger in my tub destressing with Butter Me better bubbly soap. I'd probably doodle on my arm in the suds like I did when I was a kid. Now I won't get in trouble for using too much! I would love to use the Natural Shampoo for dry hair and top it off with a nice oil treatment. My hair gets soo fraggle from the holidays. I need to emerge from my spa treatment with that bouncy fresh hair that isn't weighed down by all the bad stuff!

Of course I'm going to use the Calm Meltaways. I love aromatherapy, it would be sooo perfect to add to my retreat!

natalie75

Relax???????.................ahhhhhhhhhhh......... ......... tub full to the top with hot but not too hot water.......glass of wine............music........................candl es.............. quiet time............ no talking...............no noise................ no work........ no worries.................my favorite soaps saved just for "me" time................ then keep filling and filling and filling and filling the tub with more and more hot water while softly saying "almost done honey".................
th_LMAO.gif

Firebabe

I like to take my ipod filled with slow relaxing music with me to my hot bubble bath with the lights off and window open a bit..
After I dry off I slip in my clean Pyjama pants and tank top and slide on my nice fuzzy housecoat
Id use the prize to my ritual relaxing bath times

righteothen

My favorite way to relax is to take a nice hot bath, with bubble-bath added. If I'm feeling particularly stressed, I ask for a back-rub from my husband. I also unwind by playing with items, like a new eyeshadow.

If I got this prize, I would unwind by playing with the individual items until I figured out which ones I really liked, and then I would make a small gift basket for my mom with some of them, so that she could have fun playing, too.

kristakamikaze

one of my favorite ways to relax
is to fill my bathtub all the way up, and with bubbles,
turn on my "mellow" cd mix and just relax.

id use this product to make sure my skin is fantabulous,
and i think it would be something great to add to my relaxation routine
greengrin.gif

threelittlebirds

I have several relaxation techniques. I enjoy going for a long walk/run when I'm especially stressed out, then taking either a hot shower or a semi-cold one (depending on the weather!). Sometimes I will pop in a DVD and 'groom' myself -- face mask, pedi/mani, etc. And finally, I love to cook when I'm stressed! Some of my best creations have come from my worst times.
smiles.gif
The Manor Hall Soap would be great for any of these times (well I won't be making soap cookies or anything, but I do wash my hands A LOT while I'm cooking..lol).

Thanks again Janice for another great giveaway, and good luck to everyone!

glam8babe

my fave way to relax is... to lounge out on the couch wrapped in a duvet wearing my pj's eating chocolates and junk food watching my fave tv shows

Araylan

I like to take a hot shower with a cd playing in the background...that's about the only time I get to myself so it's usually at night. I also like to just lay in bed watching a movie with my bf. That never fails in relaxing me. <3

*KT*

My "slow" playlist on my ipod, two couch pillow cushions under my knees and one behind my back so I feel like I'm just floating and deep-conditioning treatment socks & gloves. Relaxing and leaves my hands and feet feeling soft and wonderful.

Ode to Joy

I just love to shower! The water can never be hot enough
greengrin.gif
and I can stand in the shower for hours... It's like my personal meditation, the few minutes on a regular day I can be for myself and relax.
I am a human ice cube so showering warmes me.
I just love to use products in the shower that are good for my skin because I don't like standing outside the shower and wait for the lotion to dry while I am standing there naked and cold
thmbdn.gif

I think the prize would help me to enjoy showering even more and they are perfect for me because I have very sensitive skin that needs some extra care!

frocher

I love to take a hot shower after yoga. There is something about the warm soothing water that really relaxes and calms me. I would love to use manor hall's products during those showers. When the products smell good it makes that time all the more special.

faifai

My favorite way to unwind is to get into a luxurious warm bath after turning out all the lights and using candles instead. I use bath oils, bath bombs, bubble bath, bath salts, and scrub and get in and lay down and relax in the warmth. Turning on some sitar music and meditating and reflecting on the day also helps me unwind - my dad just lost his job at the beginning of the month and the money situation's been so tight that we haven't been able to get anything for the holidays, so something to pamper our family with would be great! We all have very dry skin and live in an actual desert, so the olive oil base would be lovely and very moisturizing.

Holls*

I love to relax (when i can get away from my 3 girls) with a steaming HOT bubble bath, nice (right now) Christmas music, nice cold beverage and yummy snacks (maybe chocolate covered pretzels or truffles) and thick creamy soap. I would love to add this to my Christmas time bath and know that its really good for me. Who doesn't need something added to relax during this time of the year!
Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.