Sponsor Giveaway - Manor Hall Soap Company

Status
Not open for further replies.

Switz1880

Re: Sponsored Giveaway - Manor Hall Soap Company

My favorite way to relax is to take a shower or bath after going to kickboxing or pilates class. I feel good because I've done some good for myself and that definitely relaxes me. Using these special bath soaps will definitely make that alone time more special and relaxing.

FullWroth

My favorite way to relax is to take a nice long shower, scrubbing like crazy 'til it's almost like I've scrubbed all my problems away for the day, and then just sitting down right under the stream of water and closing my eyes 'til all I can hear is the SHWOOOOSH of the shower water falling down on my head. It does wonders for helping me clear my head, to just listen to the water falling and not think about anything but SHWOOOOSH (that's fun to type).

So yeah, some nice-smelling and interesting soap (right now I use Villainess, and occasional free sample slices from LUSH, so I prefer those... they always have more variety in smell, effect on my skin, and texture than mainstream brands) would really help in that endeavor.

xJUDYx

relaxing to me is laying in my bed..light candles for the calming effect. smells of the candle really matter too. lavender and chamomile really soothe my soul.

& if i won these soaps i'd run a warm bath and lather up and just soak.

ellyd_hert

The best way for me to relax...

I take a hot bath with soap from Manor Hall..
Until I awake and hear the real world call.
No more dry skin for me,
Just moisturized, soft, and snuggly to a tee.
I smell so good,
like I never thought I would.
The best thing is, this stuff is organic..
It makes me feel pampered when I was previously feeling manic.
These products are to good to share..
Send them to me and I will use them all myself, so be aware!

talk2mesun

Honestly, when I am having a horrible day and need to unwind, I go straight in the bathroom and take a hot bath. I like to use different soaps with scents and textures, but I have to limit a lot of what I use because I have multiple chemical sensitivities (autoimmune stuff) and most stuff you find at the store have parabens and sodium sulfates that give me irritation. The Manor Hall Soap Company products look wonderful and may be a saving grace for me..I definitely am going to check them out!!!

Hilly

Wow..to relax..My fav hobby!

I go to the gym and get a really nice workout in. Then I go home, fill the tub really high with lavander bubbles, light some candles (my current in a christmas scent from the Gap), read a book, and lock the door. I stay in until I become a prune!
I love trying new products in the tub and making myself feel pretty and smell good. I would love to try some olive oil products from Manor Hall Soap Company to try and appease my dry, winter skin...even though I am in Texas!
winks.gif

lovelyinspiron

My way to relax is to put bath salts into my foot spa machine and sit there until my feet are nice and wrinkled. I would use the this prize the same way as the bath salts.

makeup_wh0re

Put my son to bed, take a shower, watch scrubs. I don't really get to relax lol

Corvs Queen

My favorite relaxation technique is to lie back in a hot bath and breath in for the six counts through my nose and exhale for 12 counts through my nose. I do this three to four times and it completely calms me and puts me at ease. I also do this when I am super nervous.

And as to how I would use my prize; I feel that it's pretty self explanatory. I will need all the relaxation I can get as you see from my ticker in my signature. I will be a mommy soon and I will need to escape from time to time to save my sainity.
smiles.gif

MACATTAK

I love to relax by drinking a glass of wine & relaxing in our spa. Nothing beats the heat & the jets! I would use this as part of my daily routine & share some with friends as well
smiles.gif

kittenluvsmac

My favorite way to relax is to turn on a Michael Buble CD (his voice is so soothing to me) and take a nice, long, hot shower. I love bath products; my tub is lined with many different kinds: body washes, scrubs, bubble baths, creams, oils, etc.

I would use the Manor Hall Soap Company prize to pamper myself and wash away the cares of the world every day. After I emerge from my "spa fantasy," I would dry myself off with a warm, fluffy towel, wrap up in a cozy robe, and cuddle one of my cats in a slow waltz.

You think I'm kidding? Nope! I actually slow dance with my cats all around my bedroom, while singing along with Michael. My cats and I both love it. It makes up happy as we prepare to enter slumberland. I'm getting sleeping just thinking about how much this fabulous prize would help relax me.
th_yawn.gif

janelovesyou

I relax by laying on my back, closing my eyes and listening to music. I'd use the gift box to pamper myself and try out some new products worth purchasing.

ancilla

"Respond with your personal favorite relaxation technique and how you would use this prize from Manor Soap Hall Company to unwind."

Oh my stars......as a graduate student, I almost did not understand today's contest question and had to run to a dictionary to look up what this unknown "relaxation" concept was...
greengrin.gif

But seriously, this has been one doozy of a holiday season for various reasons, and I have been consistently turning to the magic of the bubble bath to calm my fool self down. After sitting at a desk writing dissertation all day, or running around between the labs and literally having experiments blow up on you, it is so comforting to just say "For an hour I am blocking out the world" and take that time soaking in a fragrant, soothing bath.

I'm also a compulsive sniffer. After washing my hands with a delicious olive oil infused soap, I would totally walk around sniffing my hand in delight for hours afterwards. I just can't help it.

Additionally, knowing that the products are completely natural and organic means you don't have to stress about what mysteries are in them.

All around, this sounds like a fabulous prize from Manor Hall for reducing holiday or any kinds of stress really. Taking time for oneself is so important, and it's rather handy to be reminded of that now and then because sometimes, we all forget
oh.gif

<3

Daphne69

Going to the shelter where I volunteer and walking the dogs is what relaxes me. I absorb and bask in their joy at being out, getting some fresh air, and enjoy the sun, sky, and beautiful trees along the edge of the road I walk them on. There is alot we can learn from dogs, even dogs in sad circumstances...they live in the moment, and being able to relax and enjoy life without worrying about what happened yesterday and what tomorrow will bring is the best way to live!!

Afterwards I go home, take a hot shower with one of my natural soaps...I use them for washing my body, face, hair and for shaving..another thing that is relaxing for me is not having to have 70 different beauty products in my shower, when one good and simple natural soap will do....and don't laugh, but I use them to wash my dogs too! When I am nice and clean we all climb in to bed and I tell them about the shelter dogs I met that day, and how lucky they are ( they know it! ) and we all take a nice nap....sometimes, if there is room, my boyfriend will join us for the nap part.
the end

corngrl2

I usually take a long hot bath with lots of bubbles. Then i sit down and read until my eyes get tired. I sleep like a baby after that :)

sweet8684girl

My favorite way to relax is to take a nap! These bath products will help soothe me before I sleep or invigorate me when I get up!

allthatglamour

To unwind after a stressful day I usually cuddle up with my pillow in my bed and watch movie after movie on my laptop until I fall fast asleep.

The products sound great. I just recently redid my bathroom so it would be excellent to break in the bathroom space with the use of some of those fabulous products. I've also wanted to host a girls night this coming January and these products would be a nice touch to a girly evening with my friends!

soco210

hrm....what is this thing you call relaxing? lol with my 1 year old there is hardly time for relaxation, but when I do get it I love to get in a blazing hot bath, put a hot towel on my face and basically sleep lol ahhhhh

Kitt3n

To help me relax I like to take a nice hot bath then get into my cozy pj's and read a book in bed until I get tired. Sometimes I include a nice hot cup of tea or hot chocolate.

gracetre123

mmm I love to relax with a hot water shower, taking my time, using nice soaps and leave all the stress away, maybe latter hubby give me a nice massage with all kinds of oils, nice candles...mmmm yeah! you can figure the rest..

Status
Not open for further replies.