Stila FOLDS/ Files Bankruptcy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shimmer

Yeah Stila's definitely not folding or filing bankrupt. Danielle is awesome and I'm glad Reenie spoke with her about it all.
smiles.gif

ayu5678

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeFatale
Hi All, have a friend who works for stila in the corporate offices here in NYC and just let me know today they are no more. They folded and shut down, that is why they were having all those crazy sales on hautelook.com and gilt groupe!

Just thought I would let you all know if there is anything you all love I would start stocking up now!!
yes.gif

Stila in my country (Malaysia) is going to shut down their business. Same happen to Singapore, so they having 50%-70% sale for their items. So i have two feelings - HAPPY for the super cheap clearance sale, but at the same time SAD because there will be no more Stila. I'm going to miss them...

FemmeFatale

I am the original poster and there is a corporate office here, for a fact. Considering, my friend works in the PD office. There might be more than one office, that I do not know.... I have more than onr friend who works for Stila and as of Friday they are all out of jobs. I dont know is thier PR dept is trying to save face right and do damage control.

We will see in a few months if it is a rumor or not... Everyone can believe what they want. I am not trying to "lie" or whatever another poster said, I really dont care to come here and do that. It was to inform you all...

FemmeFatale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reenie
That's funny since Stila doesn't have a corporate office in NYC. Also Dior has had sales on Hautelook.

I'm sure someone else has already mentioned this but the rumor is FALSE. I just got off the phone with Danielle at Stila and there is no bankruptcy.

Anyone who would post this information before getting confirmation from the company should be ashamed of themselves.

By the way, the Stila Summer collection will launch the beginning of May.

I hope that helps.
smiles.gif

You can believe what you want and i will believe what i want. I am not ashamed in anyway because the informationon is valid. I dont know who you know there but my best friend is in PD at Stila.

I am not goign to sit here and argue on a beauty board. I was trying to give everyone a head's up on a brand going down. Oh well..
thmbdn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.