Style Warriors for WOC

shontay07108

I just got brave new bronze in the mail from bloomingdales. At first I literally screamed in horror. I am just a TAD darker than beyonce. I am 173 in mufe hd foundation, if that helps. I have olive/golden undertones and this looked like I smeared some sort of rotten cheese all over my lips or something. But I was determined to play around with it, because I truly hate returns. I decided to dab it on and pat with my finger and bam! gorgeous! I put gold rebel on top and then I tried it with the new gold chanel gloss and both were awesome. I tend to be heavy handed with my lipstick, but I know I can't be with this one. Glad I found it and bought it.

TISH1124

I am MUFE 173 too and I am so glad you got it to work...I will have to try again....It hates me! Literally!

shontay07108

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
I am MUFE 173 too and I am so glad you got it to work...I will have to try again....It hates me! Literally!

Aww. Yeah, try it again, because it's actually pretty. I never stared at myself so hard and so long trying to determine if I should keep it. I'm going to rock it tomorrow and that will be the ultimate test. The girls at work will not lie.

cocodivatime

Bumping up this old thread because of my new found love for Brave New Bronze.

I bought it during the F&F sale but just recently got around to using it. LOVE! It looks horrible on me by itself. But with a liner and gloss on top it comes to life. I loooooooove it. Very pretty nude. I'm an NC44

if anyone knows where I can buy more please lemme know
choochoo.gif

Liya2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocodivatime
Bumping up this old thread because of my new found love for Brave New Bronze.

I bought it during the F&F sale but just recently got around to using it. LOVE! It look horrible on my by itself. But with a liner and gloss on top it comes to life. I loooooooove it. Very pretty nude. I'm an NC44

if anyone knows where I can buy more please lemme know
choochoo.gif

I love it, with Spice lipliner, but I can't wear it alone, it looks kinda dry and flat like that, but with Sinnamon Lusterglass on top PERFECT NUDE.

I have to give shout out to Sun Rush, I had to buy a Back-Up, my first back-up ever
shockt.gif

Nepenthe

BNB is definitely a layered product.. must have liner and gloss or it just looks strange. But with the right pairing it's awesome.

I don't blame you for backing up Sun Rush, it's a great lip colour.
greengrin.gif