Style Warriors for WOC

TISH1124

There is a HIP duo that has the colors...It's in the swatch thread...But I personally hate the texture of the HIP duos....But you might like them...Blushbaby and Carandru posted swatches and comparisons

l1onqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
There is a HIP duo that has the colors...It's in the swatch thread...But I personally hate the texture of the HIP duos....But you might like them...Blushbaby and Carandru posted swatches and comparisons

Thanks Tish! I hate the HiP shadows too. Heading back to MAC, Yay! Jus tfor those two shadows, though...

SassyMochaJess

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnuttbuttajelli
the lustre drops are divine in person and i almost got one, but when i told the assistant that i have oily skin, he told me to just go for a bronzer. im NW50 and he suggested Refined Golden and Refined Deeper Bronze.

Having oily skin sucks
ssad.gif
. But then think about how wrinkly free we'll be later
th_DANCE.gif
. No but seriously wearing shimmer/glowy products on the face mixed with oilliness is a no no for me. So I'm trying to cut back on those type of products. Also I agree with the MA that the look of a lustre drop can be achieved with powder anyways....

Cinammonkisses

Quote:
Originally Posted by marielle78
I wore bright future and vibrant grape over soft ochre paint pot and it was very intense.

Does anyone have Rubenesque paint pot? Would that work? That's the only one that I have?

VAQTPIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARmakeupjunkie
Hello ladies!! I picked up Purple Rite and Fierce and Fabulous yesterday. What liner are you guys wearing with Purple Rite? I know one of the face charts uses Pink Treat but, I have never believed that line looked anything but bad on me. Thanks for your help!!
tong.gif

I use the plum l/l with Purple Rite and Fierce and Fabulous and I love it!!

HTH

Prototype83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyvirtuous
Aw, thanks Tish!!

I love Solar Riche as well!! Great way to warm up your skin. And Eversun is great too. I should not have passed on it the first time it came out.

ETA: Tish, that pic you posted looks soooo pretty!!!
smiles.gif

Waaayyyy off topic Lady Virtuous but.....how tall are you????

I just saw a pic of you up on Yummy's blog. You are so pretty. I didn't expect you to be tall for some odd reason.

TISH1124

^^ I said the same thing..Ithought she was short like me....
ssad.gif
......she is a tall girl...not sure how tall can't remember but 5'9-10 is standing out in my head for some reason...but I am probably off

Prototype83

Quote:
^^ I said the same thing..Ithought she was short like me....
ssad.gif
......she is a tall girl...not sure how tall can't remember but 5'9-10 is standing out in my head for some reason...but I am probably off

Really?! I would have thought you were around that height too
yes.gif

carandru

Quote:
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
shockt.gif
I wish!!!

5'3

Don't worry Tish. We're in the same boat... 5'3.5". Yea, I want that extra .5 lol.

elongreach

Quote:
Originally Posted by carandru
Don't worry Tish. We're in the same boat... 5'3.5". Yea, I want that extra .5 lol.

Mostof the time, I just round up for folks so I don't sound stupid. I'm 5'4. Yeah right.
th_LMAO.gif

carandru

More WOC style warriors pics:

dsc06446x.jpg

I have on ever sun ove BN creme rogue, and Gold Rebel l/g. My friend has on tempting and vibrant grape e/s

dsc06448t.jpg

My friend in black is wearing sun rush l/d and eversun bpb and a touch of BNB w/ tan lipmix

The other two are same as above.

Man I need to get around to actually using the rest of my style warriors products. I have fallen in love w/ eversun and BNB lol. I hardly reach for anything else. Lol, I'm going to hide those two items from myself so that I'm forced to use something else.

MsCocoa

So today I managed to escape with only Tempting, Bright Future and Vibrant Grape...sweet, although I did buy a couple of other bits.

amber_j

SW came out in the UK today so I picked up Bright Future e/s. Everything else looked just blah so I didn't bother swatching much. But those stunning pics of carandru and her friends are making me want Eversun and BNB. Damn!

carandru

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber_j
SW came out in the UK today so I picked up Bright Future e/s. Everything else looked just blah so I didn't bother swatching much. But those stunning pics of carandru and her friends are making me want Eversun and BNB. Damn!

Thanks girl! And I say definitely go and try them on. You may be pleasantly surprised
yes.gif
. Now, if only bright future and I got along....I'm not loving the color payoff at all, but I'll try it over a white base first before I make any final decisions.

Twinkle_Twinkle

I had my Style Warriors mini-makeover and I liked the results, however I ran into some difficulty with the eye shadows when I got home and was trying to work with them. Very frustrating. Anyway I got OAM, Eversun, Bright Future, Night Maneuvers (I don't understand why everyone was/is hating on this eye shadow), Vibrant Grape and Hush CCB to use as a base for the shadows. I am not getting that much color payoff out Eversun, so I will play around with it to see what I can come up with. If I don't figure something out, it's going back. I do like OAM a lot though.

Blushbaby

Carandru - you're all gorgeous!

In the end I bought:

On A Mission
Eversun
Purple Rite
Sun Rush lustre drops
Mercenary nail polish

Face2Mac

I used Vibrant Grape today for the second time and I used the #242. That is my go to brush for packing on color. I love it. I used Silverbleu s/s as a base and the color didn't change.