The all new shop your stash challenge!

Dulcemiel

That ws supposed to reference littlepickles smiling baby pic! By the way I just found this thread and love the idea I'm going to join all of you if its ok, my biggest guilt is not using all the stuff I have, yet can't stop my impulse to keep buying!

littlepickle

Thanks Dulcemiel :) Yay stash shopping, it makes me really happy to rediscover things I haven't used in a while.
Very pretty look, Jenn!

Thanks Rockin, some days I can't be bothered with makeup but on the days when I do, I find it makes me feel so much more awake and cheerful :) Yikes that is no good about your son, I don't know how I would cope with that :s I have heard osteopaths can do wonders with sleep problems.

Here's what I wore yesterday - poor Noel had to put up with me kissing him and then wiping the lipstick off him all day, heehee.

FACE: Studio Sculpt NC15, Select Cover-Up NC15, YSL Touche Eclat #2, MAC Marine Life Blush, Porcelain Pink MSF
EYES: Lime Crime Primer, MAC Bare Canvas Paint, MAC Dazzleray pigment on lid, Tan pigment in crease, Vanilla pigment as highlight, Estee Lauder Sumptuous mascara (lower lashes), Maybelline Full N Soft mascara (top lashes), Australis liquid liner
LIPS: Lime Crime Retrofuturist

Icecaramellatte

I haven't posted here in ages but I rediscovered Pet Me Blush and wanted to post about it!

Eyes
Bamboom Paint
Chanel pale pink shadow from Tentation Cuivree quad
Chanel Fauve in outer V
Raven eyeliner on upper lash line

Cheeks/Face
Goldstone MSF all over face
Pearl MSF on cheeks
Pet Me MB

Lips
Spanking Rich Dazzle Glass

mimi0523

I opened this thread to look at the makeup but cannot stop staring and your gorgeous son. He's beautiful... congratulations! And you look amazing. After I had my son, I could not be bothered with makeup up until... well now and he's over a year old! :/

Latest posts