The all new shop your stash challenge!

Vixstar

I used to be blonde, (Evidence here if you want to see!) hence I have lots of make up that suits blondes...though my hair is now black. So I pulled out Blonde's Gold from the stash - sod's law!

I've used the Blonde's Gold all over and Boots 17 'Statuesque' (a taupe/metallic bronze) in the crease, with a bit of trusty carbon in the outer corners. Blitz n Glitz fluidline (I know you can't see the glitz but it's a softer black) as top liner and Powersurge eye pencil on the bottom. Lipgloss is Viva Glam V, which I just found my unopened backup of (hurrah for room clearouts!).

I've still not started taking pictures of these...tsk.

Vixstar

Alright, here's day 8! :)

EYES: Lauren Luke My Fierce Violets palette - Crushed Lilac (lid), Turkish Night (outer upper lashline and crease, outer lower lashline), Porcelain Dust (highlight, inner lower lashline), Tokidoki Perfetto liner in Carina (eggplant colour), MAC Coquette (brows), Lancome Definicils Mascara... also used her primer from this palette, which I like! :)

CHEEKS: NARS Orgasm

LIPS: MAC Sheen Supreme l/s in Ultra Darling, MAC Lip Gelee in Resort Life (from Venomous Villains)

NAILS: GOSH Wild Lilac (base colour), Essie Sexy Divide (tips), Witchcraft Nail Art polish in White (dots)

I'm looooving this mani! So fun and cute - it reminds me of cute, floral button-down shirts! lol. I haven't given Orgasm any love in a while, so it was nice to whip it out today, and I haven't touched my Lauren Luke palette in ages but it is sooooo pretty and has so much product in it! Does anyone else have any of her palettes?

Off to bed - getting my hair coloured tomorrow!! Wish me luck :)
Love the look! I love Ultra Darling on you - it looks just how I wanted it to look on me.

Those nails are absolutely brilliant.

Hope you love your new hair :)

LMD84

I used to be blonde, (Evidence here if you want to see!) hence I have lots of make up that suits blondes...though my hair is now black. So I pulled out Blonde's Gold from the stash - sod's law!

I've used the Blonde's Gold all over and Boots 17 'Statuesque' (a taupe/metallic bronze) in the crease, with a bit of trusty carbon in the outer corners. Blitz n Glitz fluidline (I know you can't see the glitz but it's a softer black) as top liner and Powersurge eye pencil on the bottom. Lipgloss is Viva Glam V, which I just found my unopened backup of (hurrah for room clearouts!).

I've still not started taking pictures of these...tsk.
oh i love blitz and glitz as a daytime black liner! you look sounds lovely and you were a hot blonde! but i am sure you are a hot darker haired lady too! :)

littlepickle

Pics of yesterday's look...

C
opied & Pasted from the previous page :)

Eyes: I washed Chartreuse pigment all over the lid, and worked Lucky Green e/s in the crease. I deepened the outer corner a little more with Swimming e/s, and applied Stars N Rockets e/s under my lower lash line. I used Smashbox Bionic mascara, which is great to rediscover - I threw out three mascaras that had had it in my quest for one that I hadn't used much! I also used Universal Mix piggy and Chanel Ivory e/s as highlights, and liquid liner.
Blush: I used the pink shade from the Mac in Lillyland pearlmatte e/s as blush, I lusted after this e/s for ages and have only swatched it briefly! Bad me - although to be fair the pigment is pretty poor, which doesn't encourage me to use it much. I also used Pearl Blossom BP from the Barbie collection as a highlight.
Lips: I used Giddy L/S and then caved & applied my old fave YSL Golden Gloss #2. I love YSL glosses!!
Nails: I am wearing CG Dorothy Who? for the first time! I applied four coats to get the opacity I wanted and am enjoying how sparkly and bright blue it is :)

littlepickle

And today's look - feeling a bit bleh today, am a day away from being officially 30 weeks pregnant and the tiredness is kicking back in. Speaking of kicking, baby Noel has taken to kicking me awake - he even managed to kick my partner Mike away this morning when I was spooning him in my sleep!
Anyway, today I used...

Eyes: Smashbox Bionic mascara again - this is a little clumpy, may treat myself to some new mascaras soon since I threw 3 out yesterday! Chanel Apricot & Ivory e/s, liquid liner - nice and easy to go with my bleh mood!
Cheeks: Tarte cheekstain in Tipsy - I think I can use this before it goes, the pigment has just been pooling at the side a bit. Hard to describe. MAC Porcelain Pink MSF as a highlight.
Lips: MAC Cockney lipstick which I am wearing for the first time - it's a lustre, I don't know why I thought it would be more pigmented when it's a lustre! Might try it with Cherry lipliner underneath another time :)

I took a picture inside but the flash made me look like an uber washed out Morticia Addams!

JennsJewelz

Hiya Ladies! Day 9 - no pic of it today because it was really subtle and the colours barely showed up on camera :(

EYES: Girlie e/s, Lancome Definicils Mascara

CHEEKS: Amazon Princess Blush (had a reaaaally hard type getting any colour on my brush today, though! I had to switch to something with much denser bristles than my 187 to get any colour. So strange!)

LIPS: Mellow Mood l/s, Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss in 10 - Grapefruit

It was really pretty! :) My new hair colour looks awesome - pretty much the same as my natural colour, but a tiny bit deeper and richer, shinier, and without the old crappy highlights! :) This should give you an idea:

The lighting's not so great so my hair looks darker than it really is - it's really close to the true colour at the top, though! :)

I took a picture inside but the flash made me look like an uber washed out Morticia Addams!
Love this! Sorry you're in a bleh mood - those lips are smokin'! I totally don't see the Morticia - you need to see my grad photos from undergrad for that! (Super red lip, long straight dark hair, and pale winter NW15 skin! :p) And yay for babies!! When are you due?

littlepickle

Thanks Jenn :) I took one outside in the end cause the one I took inside was super scary, the outside one (pictured) was much better! I'm due June 12th - getting close!
I wanted Stars & Rockets soooo bad for ages and I think this is my second time using it? I'm terrible! I am jealous of all you ladies with the Alice in Wonderland palette, I still haven't got my hands on one (it would probably not get used much but the lust remains!)
Your make up today looks really gorgeous Jenn, and you are making me want to try Definicils :) Lancome mascaras are pretty great, I've had Hypnose, Virtuose and L'Extreme and they were all great, but I ended up giving Oscillation to my sister - I just couldn't stop it from looking like a clumpy mess on me :(
Unfortunately my bleh mood hasn't improved much - I work in customer services and my first caller of the day was very abusive and actually said "God forbid you ever have children"! A little late, but thanks lady...

LMD84

i'm sorry you ahev having a touch time right now sweetie! seems liek you have a very active guy in there! but on the plus side you look beautiful!

today i am wearing sweet sienna pigment! love this bad boy! i used the black gps on my lid. sweet siennea pm top and then i blended it into the crease. the dazzlelight to highlight. lots of black liner and mascara and a nude lip completes the look! my blush is orgasm and i used pearl ccb to highlight :)

LMD84

Pics, Lou, pics! I love seeing Sweet Sienna on, it looks so different on various skin tones - it looks quite silvery on my younger sister Amy, who is half Bangladeshi:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?i...148978961779940.28156.148544755156694&theater

Thanks for your kind comments :) Yes I have a little footballer on my hands! (Or bladder, as it were)
oh wow! yeah it is very silvery on her! on me it is more of a gun metal colour. i shall try take pictures when i get home from work. i've been having lighting issues recently because i apply my make up at 6am when it is still dark. then when i get home it usually looks like poop becauyse it's over 12 hours later! lol! and i need to find my camera battery charger today!

JennsJewelz

Awww, that's too bad! When you get the chance we'd love pics, but don't pressure yourself too much sweetie!

Off to write a French exam.... eep! Wish me luck! :p

LMD84

Awww, that's too bad! When you get the chance we'd love pics, but don't pressure yourself too much sweetie!
Off to write a French exam.... eep! Wish me luck! :p
good luck with your exam! i shall be taking pictures of various things tomorrow for sure so need the camera charger!!!

Vixstar

Today's face: with pictures (not great pictures, but pictures nonetheless!). The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and I pulled Gold Dusk from my stash!

That's me! (Excuse my slouch-around-and-cover-in-pigment top ;)) And no foundation, because I try to avoid wearing it during the day - my skin is very dry and doesn't like being covered.

Eyes: UDPP, Gold Dusk pigment all over the lid (Little Darlings), Lucky Jade shimmerstick with Golders Green pigment layered over in the outer corner. Lower lash lined with Lucky Jade with a Lime green pigment over it. (This is an old sample, I have NO idea what this is but please feel free to have a guess!). Upper liner is Blacktrack and just black pencil liner on the bottom.

Lips: Honeylove lipstick, with some Gold Dusk pigment mixed in. Mystery lipglass over the top!

Yes, the mystery lipglass... I haven't a clue as the label is all rubbed off:

If you can name it, I'd probably come and hug you. I love the colour. It's possibly from 2002-2004, as I know I've had it for ages. It's a clear/champagne colour with glitter that seems to be both gold and teal, depending on how the light catches it. I'm pretty sure it's not Snowgirl as I think I had that before and threw it out as it went odd. But who knows!

So..that's my face today. How are you looking, lovelies?

LMD84

you look beautiful! and to be honest i think your skin looks lovely without foundation! you are so lucky! and as for the green pigment it perhaps could be true chartreuce maybe? is the gloss white hot? i think that came out on 2002 or 2003....

Vixstar

you look beautiful! and to be honest i think your skin looks lovely without foundation! you are so lucky! and as for the green pigment it perhaps could be true chartreuce maybe? is the gloss white hot? i think that came out on 2002 or 2003....
I've got True Chartruce and it's a bit more Lime-y than that, the TC is a bit yellower. It might actually be the Sleek 'Lime' pigment, come to think of it.

Ooh, good shout...the remnants of the label looked like it started with an S which threw me...will look at some swatches. Thanks!

Thank you for the kind comments...luckily I didn't zoom enough for anyone to see my well-like pores too much! ;)

littlepickle

Wow Vixstar, your eyes are so blue! I loooove green eyeshadow, this is a super pretty look :) And you're making me want to use Gold Dusk, I love how smooth and well pigmented that colour is!

I hope the French exam went well, Jenn!

Ooh fair enough, Lou, I've done the early morning make up application thing too, when I used to work 6:30 to 3 in a cafe - by the end of the day it's starting to look a bit sad and you just want to clean your face!

littlepickle

No photos today as I was in a rush, but today after all the talk of Sweet Sienna I used...

Eyes: Style Snob e/s washed all over lid, with Sweet Sienna pigment in the outer third and crease. I used Universal Mix pigment as a browbone highlight, which is really pretty but the fallout is INSANE!! I did my best to clean it up, but under my lower lashes is still pretty glittery! Think I'll stick to my trusted shades for the browbone and just use Universal Mix for the inner corner :( I also used liquid liner and Smashbox Bionic mascara again.

Cheeks: Bright Coral blush (I literally barely touch the blush with my brush and then blend like crazy, it's that pigmented!) and Oh So Fair beauty powder to soften

Lips: Cut a Caper lipstick and YSL Golden Gloss #2 over top

Sweet Sienna looks quite a smokey taupe on me - very different to anything I usually wear, but in a good way :)

ElvenEyes

I mixed it up a bit today!

Face:
MUFE HD Foundation in 110
BB concealer
MUFE HD Blush in 14
MAC Blush in Pink Cult
MSF in natural

Eyes:
Bobbi Brown in Bone, Heather and Fawn
NYX Jumbo sticks in Iced Mocha and Lavender
CG Lashblast in Black
Clinique Lower Lash in Black

Lips: MAC Milan Mode

Nails: Zoya in Sydney

Perfume: Juicy Couture

LMD84

Debi looks so pretty and the nails really complete the look!
heart.gif

Sweet Sienna looks quite a smokey taupe on me - very different to anything I usually wear, but in a good way :)
that is so awesome that you used sweet sienna! and yeah universal mix does have bad fallout. i try and dampen the brush to stop that happening so much!

JennsJewelz

I mixed it up a bit today!

Face:
MUFE HD Foundation in 110
BB concealer
MUFE HD Blush in 14
MAC Blush in Pink Cult
MSF in natural

Eyes:
Bobbi Brown in Bone, Heather and Fawn
NYX Jumbo sticks in Iced Mocha and Lavender
CG Lashblast in Black
Clinique Lower Lash in Black

Lips: MAC Milan Mode

Nails: Zoya in Sydney

Perfume: Juicy Couture
Yay, Debi! Eye makeup is back! lol This look I love - especially with the matching mani! That lip colour is really gorgeous on your skin tone.

Latest posts