Lips:
MAC Pretty Please
SYL lipstick in #2

Nails:
Zoya Angel

Perfume:
LaVanilla

JennsJewelz

Thanks for all the love, ladies! :) Oooh Lou, Specktra blog sounds happy and exciting!!! :D

Debbie, love the lippie and the nails again! I'm asking for Zoya polishes for my birthday - I've decided. lol!

Day 13! :)

EYES: Sumptuous Olive, Dipdown Fluidline, Diorshow Waterproof Mascara

CHEEKS: Fusion Beauty Sculpt Diva Blush in Bella

LIPS: Smashbox Photo Finish l/s in Charming, Fusion Beauty Objects of Desire Lip Fusion in Rhinestone

No pics, but the Fusion Beauty stuff just came in from being ordered about a month ago before my no buy! :) They're really pretty - Bella gives barely any colour, but feels really nice on and seemed to last well all day after being set with powder. Rhinestone is suuuuper pretty, even in its packaging! Not a huge fan of doe-foot applicators, though - I feel like I can never get out enough product! Still, I paid under $20 for both of these with shipping from Hautelook, and so I'm happy with them as $10.00 items - I would never have paid full price for them, though!!! (The gloss alone is normally $38.00. Yikes!)

LMD84

Debi i wish i looked as good as you with a nude look! Jan your look sounds pretty! and yes the specktra blog will be awesome!

today i am using one pigment - emerald green on my lids with club shadow in the crease and shroom to highlight. the i used a random brown urband decay liner. orgasm blush and fashion schoop gloss! simple but pretty!

ElvenEyes

Thank you, Lou! I think it look better in person and will definitely wear this look again, but maybe with a less gooey lipstick! lol

I have also kept it simple today. No eye makeup as I am just hanging at home, doing stuff, and my eyes are super itchy and runny from pollen. The usual for this time of the year. So..I slapped some MUFE HD foundation in 110, MAC concealer, MAC MSF in Natural, NARS Angelika blush, NARS Albatross for highlighter, MAC Plink l/s and Clinique l/g in Whisper. I look cute, fresh, pink and glowing.

pretty.gif

LMD84

Thank you, Lou! I think it look better in person and will definitely wear this look again, but maybe with a less gooey lipstick! lol

I have also kept it simple today. No eye makeup as I am just hanging at home, doing stuff, and my eyes are super itchy and runny from pollen. The usual for this time of the year. So..I slapped some MUFE HD foundation in 110, MAC concealer, MAC MSF in Natural, NARS Angelika blush, NARS Albatross for highlighter, MAC Plink l/s and Clinique l/g in Whisper. I look cute, fresh, pink and glowing.

pretty.gif
which is always a good look! i need nars angelika blush! such a lovely pink!

JennsJewelz

Day 14! Ahhh, still one last assignment to do, but I need to clean with my parents coming over tomorrow! lol

EYES: AiW Palette, Vorpal (Lid), Mushroom (outer corner & crease), Lancome Artliner, Feline Kohl (tightline), Diorshow Mascara

CHEEKS: BOAA Blush (it came in the mail this morning, the last thing I got before my no-buy - soo gorgeous! So glad I was able to find it at a decent price :) Accidentally put on way too much though and had to tone it done with my MSFN! :p)

LIPS: Vincent Longo Lip Stain Lipstick in Nude, Sephora l/g in Rosy Glow

littlepickle

I love the nudes on you Debi, and Jenn & Lou, your looks both sound really gorgeous! I am dying to see Sumptuous Olive e/s on and Emerald Green pigment too - that's one I haven't yet been able to find! (An authentic version anyway...
ohboy.gif
)

It's soooo cold today! I'm off to hopefully buy a jersey that fits my 7 month preggy belly! My poor cardigans are definitely feeling the pressure, and none of them button over my belly :( Today I'm wearing...

Face: Studio Sculpt NC15, Select Cover Up NC15, Crushed Bougainvillea CCB on cheeks (haven't worn this in forever!)
Eyes: Lime Crime Candy Eyed Eye Shadow Helper, MAC Paint in Bare Canvas, MAC Give Me Liberty of London e/s all over lid, Chanel Apricot e/s on outer third, MAC Dear Cupcake e/s in crease (I'll be honest, I really just bought this for the name!), MAC Hopin' e/s (from one of the Heatherette trios I believe) as a highlight, Smashbox Bionic mascara, Australis liquid liner
Lips: Lime Crime Centrifuchsia l/s applied lightly and blotted as a stain (and it's still this bright! Yay
heart.gif
) with a dab of MAC Popster TLC over top.

Eyeshadow...

littlepickle

Forgot to mention I am wearing China Glaze Something Sweet with Fairy Dust over top - although there is already tip wear on my right hand due to the amount of coats I needed to get Something Sweet opaque! :(

LMD84

Face: Studio Sculpt NC15, Select Cover Up NC15, Crushed Bougainvillea CCB on cheeks (haven't worn this in forever!) Eyes: Lime Crime Candy Eyed Eye Shadow Helper, MAC Paint in Bare Canvas, MAC Give Me Liberty of London e/s all over lid, Chanel Apricot e/s on outer third, MAC Dear Cupcake e/s in crease (I'll be honest, I really just bought this for the name!), MAC Hopin' e/s (from one of the Heatherette trios I believe) as a highlight, Smashbox Bionic mascara, Australis liquid liner
Lips: Lime Crime Centrifuchsia l/s applied lightly and blotted as a stain (and it's still this bright! Yay
heart.gif
) with a dab of MAC Popster TLC over top.

Eyeshadow...

super pretty soft look! i love it! and yes emerald green piggie seems to be one that is faked quite a bit :(

i failed at the challenge today. i didn't use any pigments!! i sat down and had the naked palette from ud in front of me and just started to use it. half way through i thought 'bugger!' must have been half asleep when i did my make up today!

LMD84

massive fail for me again today! i used different colours from the naked palette! but i shall be back to wearing pigments tomorrow i promice!

littlepickle

Yesterday I went to a murder mystery work do :) It's hard to find prego-friendly costumes! I was Mrs White from Cluedo, which meant a white polka dot dress, a maid apron and a rolling pin, plus I cheated and had a red cardy to keep warm :)

I used....
Face: MAC Studio Sculpt NC15, Select Cover Up NC15, Fleur Power blush, Pearl Blossom Beauty Powder
Eyes: Lime Crime Primer, MAC Bare Canvas paint, Chanel Apricot e/s for inner third, blended out into MAC Style Snob e/s, Chanel Ivory e/s as a highlight with MAC Gleam as a transition from lid to highlight, Smashbox Bionic mascara, Australis liquid liner, Ardel #110 lashes
Lips: Prestige Champagne lipstick, Smashbox Stylist lipgloss (I really liked this combination the other day) :)
Bit of a fail for me yesterday too as I reused heaps of products!

JennsJewelz

Yesterday I went to a murder mystery work do :) It's hard to find prego-friendly costumes! I was Mrs White from Cluedo, which meant a white polka dot dress, a maid apron and a rolling pin, plus I cheated and had a red cardy to keep warm :)

I used....
Face: MAC Studio Sculpt NC15, Select Cover Up NC15, Fleur Power blush, Pearl Blossom Beauty Powder
Eyes: Lime Crime Primer, MAC Bare Canvas paint, Chanel Apricot e/s for inner third, blended out into MAC Style Snob e/s, Chanel Ivory e/s as a highlight with MAC Gleam as a transition from lid to highlight, Smashbox Bionic mascara, Australis liquid liner, Ardel #110 lashes
Lips: Prestige Champagne lipstick, Smashbox Stylist lipgloss (I really liked this combination the other day) :)
Bit of a fail for me yesterday too as I reused heaps of products!
Cute, I love it! I especially love that lip colour on you! :)

JennsJewelz

Sorry I've been MIA - parents came for a surprise visit yesterday so I had some last minute cleaning to do and was entertaining, and then had a crazy day today! Just one more tiny assignment to finish for my master's - I'm hoping I get it done tonight, because tomorrow morning I'm off to Quebec for my cousin's baby shower! We're surprising her :) I'll be away from Specktra until Wednesday, though! :(

Alright, here's Day 15 from yesteday, and I didn't wear any makeup today (gasp!) but I did do a pretty mani for the baby shower! :D

EYES: AiW Palette, Oraculum (Lid), Absolem (lower lashline), MAC Feline Kohl (tightline), Lancome Definicils Mascara

CHEEKS: Mighty Aphrodite Blush, By Candlelight MSF

LIPS: MAC Kissable Lipcolour in Temper Tantra (from Peacocky)

Super quick and easy look, but I felt so put together! I was pretty happy with this look :)

And heres Day 16's mani:

Witchcraft Nail Art in White (tips), Silver (roses) and Essie Sugar Daddy (nail - over white, under silver)

Hard to capture the roses on camera, but it's really pretty in real life! And in case you couldn't guess, my cousin is going to have a little baby girl! :)

LMD84

temper tantra looks great on you jen! lovely lip colour indeed! today i used a pigment but it's still a bit of a cheat! i used the named palette for my eyes but then used teal pigment along my lower lash line! so i still used a pigment - just not very well! i have been lazy this week!

Vixstar

Ok - FOTD from last weekend as I forgot to upload it:

I pulled MAC Blue pigment from my stash, and teamed it up with gold (also, was off at my mum's house, hence scrappy brows, before someone tells me ;)):

That's Sea Me Shadestick as a base, with MAC Blue pigment over all across the lid, in the crease and above is Bourjois' Brilliance Miroitante in 'Beige Metallique' (possibly my favourite liquid eyeshadow and a fantastic metallic base) - a bit of Vanilla to highlight the browbone too. Top liner is Blacktrack and bottom just eye pencil.

And today, I got Sweet Sage out of the stash...

I used: UDPP, Gold Dusk pigment all over the lid, a thick line of Sweet Sage fluidline, and a thinner line of Gosh Long Lasting Eyeliner Pen in '001 - Green' (this stuff is terrible on its own but great over the lighter fluidlines, need to try it over shadestick too). I wore Barry M Liploss in 10 (smells of toffee!) but forgot to put it on before the pics.

So...that's my face today. How do you look, and have you been out in the glorious sunshine?

LMD84

ohh you look beautiful in all the pics! i love blue pigment! sadly i do not have that one :( it makes me sad! and your brows look much nicer than mine! i don't think they look scrappy at all!

Vixstar

ohh you look beautiful in all the pics! i love blue pigment! sadly i do not have that one :( it makes me sad! and your brows look much nicer than mine! i don't think they look scrappy at all!
Thank you :) I only have a sample pot of the blue but always keep my eyes peeled for more as it's down to the last few uses... booo! I'm just glad pigment goes a long way! If I ever get a fullsize I shall let you know :)

LMD84

Thank you :) I only have a sample pot of the blue but always keep my eyes peeled for more as it's down to the last few uses... booo! I'm just glad pigment goes a long way! If I ever get a fullsize I shall let you know :)
oh please do! hee hee!

today i used quite a few pigments! here is a piccie!

i used the following -
face- magically cool powder and revlon colourstay foundation
eyes- mutiny, lark about and bell bottom blue pigments, submarine and gesso shadow and ud zero liner
lips- mufe 8c qua liner and mac port red lippie.

My crease is meant to be a bit more defined and almost 'cut'. you guys might see why i did my look this way when the blog launches! hee hee! :)

littlepickle

Looking gorgeous ladies! I have an OJ of Blue (Rebel Rock release) pigment but it's almost empty, otherwise I'd certainly offer samples :( It's such a lovely colour.
I love the double liner Vixstar, I shall have to try that!